Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Guts sleeping (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Guts sleeping (open) Empty
PostSubject: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:37 pm

Guts sat in the darkness of the cave his sword drawn across his chest
even in sleep it never left him his breath came out shallow and slow
like someone on the verge of death he leaned against the cave wall
barely moving in his sleep his face like the rest of his body was scarred quite a bit from countless battles with every kind of being there was a brand that looked like a tattoo on his neck
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:07 pm

*roko is walking around just cuase its peiceful*
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:09 pm

Guts twitched in his sleep as he heard someone walking around he had awaken right away but he made it seem like he was still asleep he thought to himself 'have they come to kill me or try again?' he sat there waiting for whatever was coming to find him in the darkness
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:14 pm

*roko passes in front of the cave an she has an eye patchs on an her hair is red....(she looks like siggy.*
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:16 pm

Guts looks at the entrance of the cave and see's a small figure his left eye is closed shut from a claw being buried into it so only his right eye is visible in the darkness "what do you want?" he whispers softly
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:22 pm

*she jumps an runs off a little*
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:25 pm

Guts looks at the figure run off a bit and laughs a dark chuckle "your not going to kill me are you?' he grins in the darkness closing his one eye shut he hasnt moved from his spot and his blade is still across his chest in his arms
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:17 pm

Yasu walked into the cave. She carried her scythe on her back. She looked around quietly. 'I need some alone time.' she thought
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Guts heard another person or thing enter the cave he looked through the darkness to catch a glimpse of whoever or whatever it was his brand had started to bleed and burn on his neck it was a demon

Last edited by Guts on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Yasu sighed and sat on the ground. She leaned on the cave wall

Last edited by Nala on Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Guts gets up his armor making a clanking sound inside of the cave he attached his massive sword to his back he couldnt swing it here it was too big he couldnt think of any reason why a demon would be here except to kill him demons were often attracted by the brand

OOC:oh my bad edited first post ^^ ty for the heads up
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:33 pm

(lol no problem)

Yasu looked around as she heard a noise. She put her hand on her scythe "Who's there?" she asked. She brushed her dark brown hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:36 pm

Guts walks towards the voice slowly his one eye glowing in the darkness "you know who demon you've come to kill me the brand attracted you to me like the rest of them" he grins in the darkness as he stares at the figure he cant really see her just her outline
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Yasu frowned "Hm." she murmured and stood. She walked towards the voice
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:41 pm

Guts stares at her still he hasnt moved the brand leaks out more blood as she comes closer and the burning sensation grows he almost grins with delight at the thought of a fight but he's puzzled as well this demon isnt rushing to kill him like the others would have
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:45 pm

Yasu stopped a few steps infront of him. "Who are you?" she asked not moving her hand from her scythe
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Guts one eye opened a bit in surprise "your a demon and yet you act as though you have never heard of me and the brand? what trickery are you trying to pull i already know your true motive you here to kill me Guts the who bears the brand"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Yasu frowned "What are you talking about?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:51 pm

Guts doesnt get what the demon is doing why try to fake not knowing about the brand and himself when he already knows she is a demon unless she truly didnt know "you do not know of the brand and the promise from the four of god hand?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Yasu shook her head "No I don't." she murmured. Yasu moved her hand away from her scythe
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:56 pm

Guts stops tensing his body his grin fades since there would be no fight "then i have no reason to fight and kill you now sorry for the intrusion whoever you are"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Yasu smirked "You were going to fight me?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Guts calmly replies "yes and then i was going to kill you so you wouldnt come back to fight me gain"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:00 pm

Yasu smiled "Hm, I like a good fight." she said
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Guts laughs his dark chuckle "your not the only one but as it stands i have no reason to fight you because your not an enemy unless you try to kill me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guts sleeping (open)
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next