Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Yue slowly walked along a huge mountian. IT was lush and villed with vegitation. She walked over and sat in a tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:27 pm

I gently suck at her mixing it between sucking and gently rolling her between my teeth as I lick my thumb presses hard against her
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Yue gasps softly at the content and she feels herself getting closer to that sweet release that hse has felt alot in the day. She moaned and looked down at her" Soo close"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:59 pm

I keep going moveing faster contacting that spot I now know so wekk my toung pushed deep into her and my thumb rolling her clit under it as I suck it my nad moves to her other hole rubbing my finger around it.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:00 pm

She gasps loudly and moans as well" Ohh god " She says as she starts orgasiming onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:19 pm

I continue to lick her tatsting her mixed with the water around us as I want her to cum the biggest she has ever had knowing it would leave a memeory she would never forget.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:21 pm

She panted softly still extremly sensitive from my last orgasime. After a few mineuts she pants and lets go a second time much bigger then the other one.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:28 pm

I smile as she cums hard against my fingers , gently I slid them out than give ehr clit one last hard suck as I use my tougne to clean her moving to sit next to her
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:29 pm

She gasps softly slowly coming down the enormays orgasime she had just had. She smiles panting softly" Give m-me a....few then i-i'll pleasure you"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:44 pm

I smile and look at her "you don't have to" I say "seeing your happy is all I kneed"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:49 pm

She giggled softly" I want to"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:36 pm

I smile "then it is fine by me and I can wait " I say enjoying the wam water around me
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Smils softly" kkay ready" Smiles and moves underneeth the water sitting at her legs she slowly starts to rub the area around her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:49 pm

now I feel her rubb close to my pussy I smile down at her showing that I am ready for her my niples go hard .
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:50 pm

She giggles and comes up abouve the water and moves one of her hands the one that wasent doing anything and starts to slwoly roll one of her nipples inbetween her hands. She moves her head and rests it over her neck and softly nips it.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:38 pm

I feel her now playing with my nipples and I bit my lip but it dose litle to stiffle the moan I let slip from my lips.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:13 am

She smiles softly and slowly pushes one of hte fingers that is part of the hand that is rubbing her into her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25