Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Yue smiles slighly sitting in the river. She loved as the water cascaded over her back due to teh current of hte river.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:44 pm

lalita grabed the soap and started washing
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:45 pm

She looked over and couldnt help it but noticed how beautiful her body was.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:51 pm

lalita looked at yumi "could you wash my back" she asked
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:51 pm

( Your rping with Yue not yumi)
Yue nodded slightly"Yea sure" Walks over and slowly starts to rub the soap onto her back.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:54 pm

(opps i forgot)
lalita closed her eyes and smiled "thanks"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:55 pm

( EHh no problem lol)
Yue nodded' Yea no problem" She finishes soaping up her back.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:01 pm

lalita diped into the water washing it off "thanks agian" she said and started washing her chest
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:03 pm

She nods" No problem"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:10 pm

lalita climbed up on the side and washed her legs
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:15 pm

She smiled and looked at the water and then looked up at her" Your good looking" SMilse.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:18 pm

lalita blushed brightly and smiled "thanks, your quit pretty also"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:19 pm

She blushed slightly" Thakn you"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:25 pm

lalita giggled "just telling the truth"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:27 pm

Smiles' THakns'
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:53 pm

lalita smiled back and started brushing her hair
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:57 pm

Yue watched her brush her hair slightly before turning back to the water.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:00 pm

lalita smirked getting an idea, she got up and tackled yue "rawr"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Yue is tackled to the ground and looked up at lalita" Huh?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:03 pm

lalita giggled and poked her breast "tag"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:04 pm

She blushed slightly" Huh"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:05 pm

lalita laughed agian and this time kissed her lips "your it"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:08 pm

SHe blushed madly and looked up at her" Umm what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:09 pm

laltia grined "playing tag"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:11 pm

She blushed' Yes but usualy tag is either on the back or arm. Not breast or kiss"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:12 pm

"o ok" lalita said sadly and got off yue and turn her back to her, looking at the water sadly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)   Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the river( Open one person and perverted)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next