Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:38 pm

Anita was sitting in an alley that was behind a shop that she worked part time at. She looked up and down the alley thinking that this was the perfect place. She sat against a card board box and took out a cig and lit it.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:35 am

( Bump someone post please im bored)
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:38 am

Marluxia walked through the alley and pulled out a carton of cigarrettes and placed one in his mouth. He felt around his pokets, searching for a match or light, but couldn't find one. Then he noiced a woman smoking not to far away and walked up to her.

"You got a light?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:40 am

She nodded slightly and holds the cig out of her mouth letting out a sigh of smoke and tossed him the lighter." THere you go" She says placing the cig back into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:43 am

Marluxia lit his cigarrette up with the lighter, and tossed it back to her. He gave her a warm grin, and shook his head from side to side a little before placing his cigarrette back in his mouth. He blew a cloud of smoke into the air, and then looked back at her.

"What are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:45 am

She caugth the lighter and placed it back into her pocked. She smiled slightly at the grin and took out her cig from her mouth when he asks her the question. She blows out a burst of smoke and points to a building a bit up the alley" I work there and this alley is rarly travled"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:49 am

He chuckled a little before taking the cigarrette out of his mouth. Then he looked over at her and snapped his fingers, and a rose appeared in her lap. He winked at her bfore taking the cigarrette out of his mouth and blowing the smoke out of his mouth.

"That is because you look cute."

He snapped his fingers again, and this time a yellow and pink flower appeared next to the rose. He smiled warmly before before putting the cigarrette back in his mouth. He blew a ring of smoke into the air, and looked back down on her with a grin.

"That is for the lighter."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:51 am

She laughed slightly" Hmm a guy with flower summoning powers. That kicks ass" Smiles softly and picks up the flowers lightly cliping the ends and places them in her heait before siging out a puff of smoke
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:56 am

Marluxia laughed and then took another short drag of his cigarrette. He looked around at the gloomy alley way, and decided to liven the place up a little. He made a few vines appear on the wall, and then snapped his hands at the sky, and rain fell from the heavens.

"You need a jacket?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:57 am

She shook her head slightly" Ehh rain is not a problem for me" Smiles before finishing up the cig and tossing it into a can she has placed against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:00 pm

Marluxia took off his jacket, revealing his bare, finely tuned, chest, and wrapped his coat around her, and placed the hood over her head. He laughed, and then gave a reason for doing so.

"Yea, well i don't have to go to work yet, you on the other hand, can't walk in there dripping wet."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:01 pm

She laughs" I Just got off mate" Smiles softly and looked over at him" Thanks for the gesture though" gives him his jacket back.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:07 pm

He laughed and tossed the jacket over his shoulder before snapping his hands. Suddenly, a vine crept out of a window, and handed him a black shirt. He grabbed the shirt and put it on, and then leaned up against the wall, and took another drag of his cigarrette.

"You just got off huh? Then how about going on a friendly date with me?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:09 pm

She smiled slightly and looked over at him. She shrugs slightly" Hmm sure why not"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:12 pm

He smiled warmly and then took a long drag of his cigarrette before tossing it on the ground, and stepping on it.

"Cool, i'm going to the club tonight with a couple of friends, why not join us there?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:13 pm

She nods" hmm sure why not" Looks up at the sky smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:15 pm

Flowers blossomed out of the vines, and then Marluxia snapped his fingers at the sky once again. He then chuckled slightly, and gave her a loving smile.

"Perfect, but i'd suggest you stay with me."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:16 pm

She loks over at him" And why might that be?" Asks hoping that he doesent think she is uncable of defending herself.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:20 pm

He walked over next to her, and sat down on a crate next to her, and then gave her a warm smile.

"Because, i don't want any of the guys hitting on you before i do."

He chuckled slightly, and then looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:21 pm

She laughed"You just saved yourself there" GIggles softly looking back up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:23 pm

He chuckled slightly, before pulling out a coin from his pocket and flipping it.

"I'm not the type to say 'it's a dangerous place'. I'm not foolish enough to underestimate someone because of gender or age, believe me."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:24 pm

She smiles" Yea you must know. Most people seeing the flower power would think of you as a pansy" giggles
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:26 pm

He laughed and then snapped his fingers, and another flower appeared in his hand.

"Well, they'll think otherwise when they are dead."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm

She giggled softly" Hehe an attitude and death i like"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:29 pm

He brought his right hand to her chin, and gently lifted it and kissed her lightly.

"There is alot more than where that came from."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next