Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anita was sitting in an alley that was behind a shop that she worked part time at. She looked up and down the alley thinking that this was the perfect place. She sat against a card board box and took out a cig and lit it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:11 am

She giggled softly and looked outside of the window.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:15 am

Marluxia sighed slightly before laying his head back down on the arm of his chair, and then took a short drag of his cigarrette. He blew the smoke into a ring again, and then sipped the last of his wine before looking at the ceiling and slendering his eyes happily before snapping his fingers and his radio came on. Music played from it gently, but loud enough for the two to hear as he smiled warmly.

Song
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:17 am

She smiled softly and looked at her pepsi that she had not touched in awile.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:20 am

Marluxia closed his eyes before sitting up, and pulling himself from under her. He zipped his pants back up, but left them unbuttoned, and then streched and went back into the kitchen before calling someone on his phone.

"It's getting late, i should get you home."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:22 am

She smiled" Yea sure."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:25 am

The young man from earlier walked in when Marluxia came out of the kitchen and tossed him the keys before he walked upstairs. Marluxia grabbed his shirt, and put it on long with his jacket. He kised her gently, and then motioned for her to come along.

"Let's go."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:26 am

She nodded and kissed him back. She looked over towards the door" Kkay Lets go"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:31 am

Marluxia walked out the door, and unlocked the car, opening the doors at the sametime. Right then, his radio cut on, and he simply got in and sat back, waiting for Anita.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:32 am

She got in and sitted in the passanger side looking at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:35 am

The doors closed, and Marluxia pulled out of the long driveay back onto0 the city street and took off down the road. He avoided the traffic easily, and then looked over to Anita with a warm smile on his face before he turned the car around and kissed her gently.

"I'll make sure to do this with you again sometime, i hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:36 am

She nodded and kissed him back softly." Alright"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:39 am

Thunder crackled in the sky and rain pounded down on the car as he turned the car around and then kept driving before stopping infront of where he had first met her.

"Where do i go from here?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:46 am

She pointed to a place on the map.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:49 am

He took off down the road, not saying a word untill he stopped at where the map told him to. Once he stopped he cut the car off, and took off his jacket and wrapped it around her. Then he kised her gently, and stepped out of the car and opened her door for her.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:51 am

She kissed him back and smiled at the kiss. She got out of the car and they were sitting in front of an appartament" I put most of my money into my car" Gigggles softly.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:54 am

He smiled before he reached into his pocket, and handed her a wad of cash, and placed it in her hand and closed it gently. The rain fell down on his body, making his hair flatten out and stick to his forehead. He kissed her deeply, and then stepped back.

"You keep the cash and the jacket. Please."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:55 am

She smiled" Alright well see ya later" walks into her appartment.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Marluxia walked back to his car with a grin on his face, and then looked back one more time before he go into his car and drove off.

[End of topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7