Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anita was sitting in an alley that was behind a shop that she worked part time at. She looked up and down the alley thinking that this was the perfect place. She sat against a card board box and took out a cig and lit it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:55 pm

He chuckled before slapping her ass, and moved his hair from out front of his face.

"Then why stop?"

He startd to kiss her again, this time kissing her and rubbing her ass.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:56 pm

She moaned softly and pulled away from the kiss" Rubbing ass is fine slap again and die" Smiles in a sickly sweet way before returning the kiss again.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:03 pm

He gave her a sadistic smile mixed with a sweet one, and then kissed her back before slowly pulling down her pants.

"I'm already dead."

He kissed her neck again, and groped her ass feeling her firmly shaped ass.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:04 pm

She maoned softly and kissed him back" Well then i will kill you again" Says seriously.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:08 pm

He chuckled and nodded as if he really wasn't afraid. The thing is, he wasn't. He kissed her again, and moved her panties to one side and slid his cock into her pussy slowly.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:10 pm

She moaned softly into the kiss as he slid it into her. She looked down at him" Be slow this is a first for me"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Marluxia raised an eyebrow, and then shook his head.

"First? Do you mean i'm your first male? Or have you only been women?"

Even though he was asking questions, he continued to thrust slowly, sliding his cock in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:13 pm

She moaned softly" First anything. I tend to stay away from people since most people dont trust me since im a vampire"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Marluxia didn't understand? Were the gods paying him with virgin women for his hard work? If so, he needed to keep working hard and doing his job perfectly. He picked up the pace a little, thrusting a little faster. He started to lick her nipples.

"I'll make you remember this, believe me."

When he said that, he slid his cock in a deeper, smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:20 pm

She moaned softly" Hehe i think it will. Honestly your the first guy i've let TOUCH me none the less this" Moans louder.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:24 pm

He moaned slightly as he thrusted faster at a quick pace before he finally gave in to his lust. His violet eyes began to turn a tinted red, and he pushed his cock in as far as it could go, and started thrusting even faster. He felt her tighten around his cock, and h chuckled.

"Why did i get such special privalages? Your so tight, you must be really enjoying this."

He moaned again in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:26 pm

She moans loudly" Well you diddnt seem like a creap" She moaned louder still" Crap im getting close"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:28 pm

He chuckled before thrusting faster and started to grind a little at the sametime. He kissed her deeply, and groped her ass with his free hand before pulling back.

"I want to taste it."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:29 pm

She moaned loudly" THen hurry im too close"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:32 pm

Marluxia quickly pulled his cock out of her and then twisted her around and licked her pussy.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:33 pm

She screamed softly before she started cuming. SHe grasped the couch tightly.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Marluxia quickly drunk all of it, and then licked whatever was left. He felt himself cum right when she did.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:41 pm

She looks down at him" Aww that felt good"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Marluxia chuckled before sitting up, and laying back. He panted slightlyy, but it was from the energy he had used up.

"Your telling me."[/size]
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:47 pm

She smiled and laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Marluxia laughed and then laughed as she laid on his chest. He reached over and picked up his glass of wine and sipped it lightly.

"We should do this again sometime."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:50 pm

She giggled" maybe"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:45 pm

He sipped his wine again before placing it back onto the table, and grabbing his cigarrettes. He lit it up, and took a short drag of it and blew smoke into the air.

"So, you tend to avoid people do you? Well, i bet i can fix that."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:07 am

She giggled' And why do you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:10 am

He chuckled before sipping his wine, and then placing his hands back on her waist.

"I have a way of makin people open up a little more, in many diffrent ways."

He chuckled and placed the cigarrette back in his mouth, and decided no to take a drag yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next