Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anita was sitting in an alley that was behind a shop that she worked part time at. She looked up and down the alley thinking that this was the perfect place. She sat against a card board box and took out a cig and lit it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:23 pm

[he's 24]

Marluxia ordered a glass of sake, and when he got it, he gulpedown as if it was water. When he finished, he looked over at her, and started to kiss her deeply. Suddenly, he was interrupted by a few girls who were asking him to dance with them. However, he simply scooted in closer to Anita, and wrapped his arm around her.

"Sorry, but i'm with her ladies."

When he said that, he started to kiss Anita one more and the girls walked away.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:26 pm

( Hehe 1 more year older then me) She smiled and kisses him ack both time when he kissed her" Seems your popular here?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:28 pm

He laughed and leaned back in the chair before pouring himself a little more sake.

"Of course i am, i own th place. I'm a big time club and bar owner. I own three bars and seven clubs here in Sin."

He placed the cigarrette in his mouth and took a short drag and blew the smoke into the air.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:29 pm

She laughed" Holy crap"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Marluxia placed his glass on the table before the dj started to play a little music. Marluxia got up, and grabbed her hand trying to pull her out of the booth.

"Come on, let's dance."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:35 pm

She smiled and went with him" yea sure"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Marluxia went out onto the dance floor with her, helping her get through a clear path to the center of the dance floor. He pulled her into him and turned her around so he was holding her from behind, and swayed slowly, his hand wrapped around her waist.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:43 pm

She smiled and danced with him( I fail at dancy so im not going to even try rping it)
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:45 pm

[lmao, alright]

He felt her grind up against him and he slid his hand into her pants over her opening, and kissed her deeply before the song came to an end. Right when the song ended, he pulled his hand ou of her pants, and the two stopped kissing, and he walked her back over to the table.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:47 pm

She moaned softly into the kiss and followed him back. She looked at him" So what was the hand in my pants thing all about?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:51 pm

He smiled and leaned up against her and kissed her deeply.

"Well, i guess there are two answers to that. One, that is how we dance here in SIn, and two, i was hoping it'd turn you on."

He chuckled and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:54 pm

(Excuse me if i reply slow)
She laughed and kisses her back" well it worked and i woudlnt know i just moved here"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:00 pm

[It's okay]

Marluxia kissed her back and chuckled before sliding his hands into her back pocket, and groped her bottom.

"Well allow me to be the first to welcome you to Sin."

Right after he said that, he kissed her deeply when he felt someone tap his shoulder, and he turned back n looked at the man with a sadistic smirk on his face. The man tried to push him out the way, but Marluxia didn't budge. Suddenly, he kicked the man into another table, and went back to kissing Anita.

"Sorry about the disturbance, some people just don't know any manners."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Yue moand slighly when he groped her ass and she sighed at the man" Yea i gues"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:05 pm

Marluxia simply pulled one of his hands out of her back pocket and walked hr to his private room. He opened the door, revealing a hotel looking like room, except ith a love theme to it. the floor was covered in rose petals, and he kised her gently.

"You must be special, cause your the first girl i've ever taken in here."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:06 pm

(ooc: I gotta go i'll post when i get back( ETA roughtly 3 hours)
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:02 am

( Crap i forgot this is what i did)
She giggled slightly''im not sure what to think"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:05 am

Marluxia simply kissed her slightly before sliding his hands back into her pants again and rubbed her opening. He gave her a sweet smile and kissed her again before speaking.

"Maybe i can help with that."

He kissed her more deeply this time, his tongue gently garressing hers.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:06 am

She moaned softly into the kiss looking up at her" I dont care about being taken im not sure if i want it in a hotel" Giggles.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:11 am

Marluxia chuckled slightly and pulled his hand out of her pants before givin her a sweet smile. He leaned up against the wall with one hand, and kissed her again, his other hand placed on her back.

"So you want to go somewhere with a little more privacy, right?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:11 am

She nodded" Yea sorry" Smiles and kisses back.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:15 am

He simply shook his head, and kissed her back. He opened the door, and then motioned for her to walk out.

"Well, we could always go back to my place?"

He smiled warmly before biting the tip of his index finger, and slowly pulling his glove off of his hand.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:16 am

Smiled as he kissed her and she kissed her back'' Hmm sure" She smiles and walks out along side of him.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:18 am

He walks out behind her towards the door of the club. Once he passes the bar, a man tosses him his keys and he catches them before opening the door and unlocking he car. He opened the door for her, and then kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:20 am

Smiled and kisses her back getting into the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next