Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anita was sitting in an alley that was behind a shop that she worked part time at. She looked up and down the alley thinking that this was the perfect place. She sat against a card board box and took out a cig and lit it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:23 am

Marluxia shut the door, and stepped in on the drivers side. He cut the car on by pressing a button, and the radio came on automatically. Suddenly, neon lights came on from under the car, and he took off down the road, not caring about the speed limit as usual.

"You said you have a fast car, right?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:24 am

She nods" Ohh yea i do" Giggles
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:28 am

Marluxia simply chuckled before pulling over up against the curb, and taking the steering wheel off and replacing it with a new one. He then stepped out of the car, and opened her door. He bent over and smiled warmly before giving her a cocky smile.

Zero to sixty in one and a half seconds, can you handle that?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:29 am

She giggled" My car's faster" She giggled" i've poured over a mill into it"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:33 am

He rolled his eyes, befre pulling out his carton of cigarrettes and placing one in his mouth. He pulled out his lighter and lit the cigarrette, blowing a puff of smoke into the air. Once he did so, he looked back down at her, his cigarrette still in his hands.

"Listen, if your car is faster, than why don't you drive? I have it on automatic right now, but if you want to go faster than it goes now, i could always set it to manual and watch you TRY to control it."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:34 am

Smiles" Ehh ya sure? I dont want to embarrase you?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:38 am

He laughed before taking another short drag of his cigarrette. He nodded slowly before spreading his arms out wide, and looking at the sky.

"I am the original drifter, trust me, i can't be emberrassed. Cause in the end..."

He looked down at her, and gave her a cool smile before kissing her deeply.

"I always win."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:40 am

She giggled and kissed her back" I perfer the springs and circuits" smiles" Well where to?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:43 am

He sat down in the passenger side, and touched the screen of the gps system. Suddenly, it gave out directions to the center of the city, very close to the court. He leaned back and yawned before looking behind them.

"Yea, well when you want to race, you let me know, and i'll show you who has the better car, and who's the better driver."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:44 am

She giggled" Ha you wish" She starts driving towards the location showing no respect for other drivers or the speed limit. She flicks a guy off" Get out of the way asshole"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:48 am

He took another short drag of his cigarette, leaning back and blew the smoke. However, it was immediatly took into the outside bbecause the window was down. He placed his arm outside the window, and then smiled devilishly.

"You say your a good driver, but let's see how good you really are."

He took her left hand, and placed it right ontop of his cock, and took his right hand and started to rub her pussy.

"You might not want to screw up, or we both might die.... again."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am

She moaned softly attempting to keep my eyes on the road" I've never done this before lol im not used tot his" Slightly starts to rub his cock.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:54 am

Marluxia just laughed before sliding his hands into her pants, and started to rub her clit with his middle finger. He then reached over and kissed her deeply, trying his best to distract her.

"Well, let me be the first to teach you."

He continued to kiss her deeply, his hand on the wheel to help her keep control of the car.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:55 am

She moaned softly into the kiss and kept watching the road" Are you trying to kill us?" She slowly started to rub his cock harder.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:58 am

He simply swerved through the traffic as if he did this everyday. He smiled into their kiss, and continued to kiss her, before sliding his fingers into her pussy. He felt her carress his cock harder, and simply chuckled before moving his middle and index finger around inside iof her.

"Take your hand off the wheel, and i'll show you how to do it."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:59 am

She looked at him" I can do this" Glared slightly but still continued rubbing his cock.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:01 pm

He simply shrugged, and continued to kiss her to try and keep her eyes off the road, his fingers still moving around inside her pussy. He then pushed his fingers in a little farther, feeling her warm insides.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:03 pm

She moaned softly and took a look at the gps. She sighed happily when she noticed they were almsot there. She pulled into teh spot where it said and looked over at him smiling" Nice try"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 pm

When he felt the car stop, he pulled his fingers out of her pussy slowly, and then sat back chuckiling. He looked over at her, and licked the juices off of his fingers slowly.

"You got luky, this one time."

When he said that, he used his dry, clean hand to press a button that opened both their doors. He stepped out, and then pulled out the keys to his mansion. He walked up to the door, and opened it slowly.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Smiled and followed behind him
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:14 pm

He walked into the house and shut the door behind him. He took off his boots, and then walked into a right room here he took off his shirt and jacket, and looked back at her.

"Make yourself at home, i'm going to grab a drink. You want anything?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 pm

She shrugs" Idk got any mountian dew?"(You will find that both me and my character are obsessed with moutnain dew)
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:21 pm

He shrugged and nodded before walking into the kitchen. He went through the refrigarator and pulled out a bottle of wine and a bottle of pepsi. He walked back inside and handed her the bottle and kissed her deeply. Afterwards, he poured himself a glass of wine, and sat down on the couch crossing his legs femininely.

"Before we do this, i want to know something."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:22 pm

Kissed him back when he did and she opened up the can and looked at him" Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:26 pm

He sipped his wine and placed it on the table before looking bak at her. He seemed to have a blank epression, yet he was beyond interested in knowing something about her.

"How'd you become a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next