Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Guts sleeping (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Guts sat in the darkness of the cave his sword drawn across his chest
even in sleep it never left him his breath came out shallow and slow
like someone on the verge of death he leaned against the cave wall
barely moving in his sleep his face like the rest of his body was scarred quite a bit from countless battles with every kind of being there was a brand that looked like a tattoo on his neck
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:08 pm

Yasu frowned "Right." she murmured and leaned against the wall
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Guts doesnt feel like searching for the entrance of the cave he had been in here for hours he was lost he held his hand up and placed it on the wall trying concentrate on the earth the wall shook and moved slightly "damn too much rock here" he goes to another wall to try the same thing
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Yasu opened her hand and watched as a small flame appeared
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Guts didnt feel the heat of such a small flame but the light it gave off was obvious he turns around and stares at the demon finally seeing her he looked her up and down with his one eye and then asked "do you know how to get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Yasu nodded and stood. She made the flame grow just enough so they could see the cave
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Guts looks around the cave "ok well you lead the way miss" he yawns and cracks his neck lightly
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Yasu stood and brushed off her skirt. She made the flame grow slightly. She began walking.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:33 pm

Guts walked after her he looked around the cave trying to see the way out
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:35 pm

Yasu looked around. She brushed one of her red hilights out of her face. She looked around and frowned "What the hell? I walked in through here." she said pointing to a solid cave wall.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:37 pm

Guts growls pushing past her he smashes his fist into the wall breaking chunks out of it his knuckles are bleeding now a small plip plip noise can be heard as it hits the cave floor "i really really hate being lost...." he sighs lightly
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Yasu frowned and looked at his knuckles. She sighed and turned around. "C'mon." she said
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Guts looks at the girl and walks after her he licks the blood off his knuckles still angry at being lost sometimes you couldnt control everything he knew but he wanted to
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Yasu looked around. She sighed "Ugh this is bull." she muttered. She made the flame grow more
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:46 pm

Guts stops and then grits his teeth "you know what im done walking around im tired and i hate being lost!" he turns to a wall and smashes his fist into a wall collapsing it he starts walking forwards smashing through part of the cave until he reaches a wall that shakes under his fist but doesnt break "this is the way out now" he points to the wall that didnt break the skin on his hand had rubbed off and was dripping blood profusely "we break it we're out"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Yasu nodded and held the flame up. She blew into it and it shot straight at the wall
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:51 pm

Guts watches as the flame hit the wall sending it down after he had weakened it with his fists he looked outside the moon was out witht he stars he had been in the cave all day apparently "ugh jeeze i was suppose to be out hours ago i hate caves..." he steps past the rubble of the cave wall going outside he breathes in deeply
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Yasu walked outside. She shivered and hugged herself. She warmed her palms to keep warm
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:57 pm

Guts felt the cold barely on his scar covered skin he took off his cloak seeing the girl demon shiver and wrapped it around her shoulders "stay warm fire girl" he grins at the nickname he gave her and walks a little farther out he looks up at the moon and stars
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Yasu smiled and blushed slightly. She quickly hid it. She looked around and looked up at the sky
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:02 pm

Guts sits down as he hits the ground and makes a huge noise the weight of his sword and armor causing him to slam into the ground "ah fresh air finally the cave was beginning to smell too much like demon blood i smell enough of that already" he laughs his dark chuckle
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:04 pm

Yasu sighed and sat on the ground. She hugged her knees and looked at the moon
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Guts looks at her his one eye staring into hers "you are very quiet and very non violent for a demon fire girl"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Yasu smiled "Hm, I'm just not feeling like myself. Not today." she said
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Guts shrugs "what do people know about themselves? nothing really they have not been pushed to the point where they truly know who they are"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Yasu nodded "Yeah." she murmured "No one knows who the bloody hell they really are." she muttered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guts sleeping (open)   Guts sleeping (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guts sleeping (open)
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next