Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Taking a dip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts took off his massive sword and set it against a tree he then took off his armor and clothes except for his pants and dived into the lake it was very refreshing he thought he ducked under the water he knew he was safe here his brand wasnt bleeding or burning like it usually did when demons were around
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:10 pm

Guts wraps his arms around vixen gently her body against his gives him a pece he has not felt in many years he smiles at her and kisses her lips softly "everything dies eventually it is inevitable but i do wish to know why i was there who those people were and why i was spared the questions have haunted me for years as i try to solve them but so far i have learned nothing of my past"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:16 pm

I look at him my head moving to rest my forehead on his "then we shall seek the awnsers together" I smile at him as my eyes look into his then I speak again "they say for every life lost another is created" my hand moves to his cheek "yours was recreated in the man I see and love" I can not hlp but smile as I caress his cheek "my key keeper" my heart feels once more alight with the love I fel for him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:19 pm

Guts smiles lovingly at vixen she was perfect to him everything she did was perfect he thought he loved her with all his heart she was his and his alone to love "seeking the answers together i like the sound of that my love" he kisses her cheek softly brushing his lips across it
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:28 pm

I smile as his lips brush my cheek his touch his smaell making me long for him , need him close to me "together always" I whisper before pressing my lips to his as I kiss him "my love" my hand rests on his chest the feel of his skin against mine now feeling even more right against me , I want fo nothing I need for nothing but his touch , to me everything is right.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:30 pm

Guts smiles kissing vixen back ever so softly hearing her words ignited a small fire within him and as they kissed he wanted her even more she was his love the only thing he needed in this world he deepened the kiss as he runs his hands down her back lightly rubbing it softly as they kiss
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:35 pm

I sigh feeling his hands on my skin it sends a fire to my soul once more as I kiss him, runing my hand to his neck as I kiss it working to his mark then to hos shoulder and around to his lips once more as my hands work down his body caressing each muscle and scar that sits there, I look dow at him as I slide to sit over him a smile on my lips .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Guts shivers feeling vixen kiss his neck he shivers again as she touches and touches each scar and muscle of his he puts his hands on her hips gently rubbing them as she positions herself over him once more "the fire is burning once more i see my love" he smiles playfully up at her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:44 pm

I smile down at him "Its always smolders for your touch to ignite" I reply leaning down to kiss him as I tease him , rubbing him against me I feel the flames grow and can't help myself slowly taking him once more inside me, giving a gasp as i fanly reach the base of him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Guts kisses her back as she teases him lightly and then lowers herself upon him he lets out a soft moan of pleasure smiling up at her he rubs her hips gently again while biting her lower lip softly as they kiss
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:53 pm

I fel him bit my lip and groan as he dose moving gently on him itting up to let him see what I am doing and how I move slowly i girate my hips as I rais my armas above my head enjoying how he feels as I move on him my eyes close as my movments grow more sensual , feeling the fire that burns inside me
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:57 pm

Guts moans softly as vixen gyrates her hips on him her arms raised above her head and her sensual movements driving him crazy he runs his hands up her hips gently past her stomach and to her breasts where he flicks his fingers across her nipple and then rubs then softly with his thumbs
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:12 pm

The feeling of his hands on my breasts sends me moving faster at the new sensations of his hands upon my hips and then up to my breasts , I gasp at his touch both outon my skin and deep inside me, brushing against my walls as i move
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Guts thrusts upwards as she moves faster he gyrates his hips with hers as she comes down onto him his hands rub and flick her nipples softly before he pinches each nipple lightly and then rubs them again
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:23 pm

soon I move quickly gasping as i move now feeling the fire that is in me rage uncontroled once more my head gose abck as aia can not contain the exploshion that is about it once more run threw me my hand falls behind me grasping his acks massaging them feeling them between my fingers as ai rais and fall on him wanting him to warm my womb once more.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Guts moans in delight as she climaxes drawing him in it almost sent him over the edge with that he runs his hands down her back softly and kisses her lips lightly as she massages his sacks he can no longer contain himself as he thrusts into her deeply he releases his seed inside of her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:26 pm

I feel his thrusts increase then i feel it hot and deep inside me filling me , I almost feels as if he fills y womb and extends it as my body reaches its peck , I can't hold back and I CUM CALLING OUT HIS NAME . SOON IT IS OVER AND i SLUMP TO REST ON HIM ONCE MORE i SMILE AS i LOOK AT HIM "i BELIEVE THAT ONE REACHED MY VERY SOUL"i SAY SOFTLY SMILING AS i REST ON HIM FEELING HIM AGAINST ME, SKIN TO SKIN HEART TO HEART.

((sorry for the caps they sometimes turn on when I don't want them to))
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:56 am

Guts smiled feeling her against him after all of that her warm body felt so soft and nice he felt some of their liquids run down her legs and his he kisses her lips softly "if it reached your soul then i hope our souls are one then my vixen" he kisses her lips softly again

OOC:tis ok
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:08 am

I kiss him back iwth passion "I hope my love" I say my arms holding him tight "should we not eat" I ask feeling some what hungry now for food. I gasp as I slid from him to rest with my head on his chest every where feeling as if filled with his seed and I could swear my belly now feels slightly rounded as I rub my hand over it.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:11 am

Guts keeps his arms around her gently he kisses her nose softly "yes i suppose we should before we relight the fires once more and forget to eat" he smiles playfully at vixen he sis up so vixen is in his lap now as they hold each other in their arms "what shall i order for us vixen?" he awaits her answerly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:16 am

I look at him sitting as a child would on its fathers lap across him I smile as I rest against his chest "friut sounds nice with wine?" I feel myself slip into bliss as his skin moves against mine.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:18 am

Guts smiles and kisses her cheek softly "that sounds splendid my vixen" he puts her on the bed gently and goes to the door grabbing a bell boy and ordered them fruit with wine then came back to the bed with vixen as he wait for the fruit and wine to come
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:21 am

I streach out on the bed feeling the warm sheets against my skin , I smile as he returns feling the fire rise as I watch him move to where I lay .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:23 am

Guts kisses vixen softly as he lays next to her "so you asked me where i was from and i could give you no real answer what else do you wish to know my love?" he smiles lovingly at her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 am

I turn to face him "you told me you had become the very thing you dispise , please tell me why" I ask wanting to know to be part of his life the bad and good together.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:29 am

Guts looks at her calmly as he answers "i had to become the thing i despise so that i may finish my mission to kill the four demons of god hand and as for becoming a demon they tricked me they told me i could gain the power to kill them they did not say how"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a dip
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next