Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Taking a dip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:55 am

Guts took off his massive sword and set it against a tree he then took off his armor and clothes except for his pants and dived into the lake it was very refreshing he thought he ducked under the water he knew he was safe here his brand wasnt bleeding or burning like it usually did when demons were around
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:01 am

I walk beside a lake once more the sun is hot and it beats relentlessly down on me , stopping i slip out of my dress now happy I can feel the cool breezs on my slender body , seeing nobody was around I move to the lake slipping itnto its cool water and swimming out further to dive under the water raising i lay floating listening to the sound of my own heart beat.

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:03 am

Guts heard someone or something go into the water so he came up and he looked all over the surface but he saw no one he went underwater and looked around the water was hard to see clearly through but he thought he saw a figure just floating there he started to swim towards it
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:06 am

I lay with my eyes closed and my ears under water , but I feel movement and lift my head up looking around , I see a figure swimming towards me I want to cover up but I can't Theres no where to hide eather so I just wait for who ever it is to draw near.

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:08 am

Guts stopped a few feet away from the figure when he could see it was a woman a naked woman at that he thought he held up his right arm and opened his hand showing he wasnt going to hurt her he didnt lift the left hand because it was only a stump without the mechanical arm attached to it he point upwards towards the surface ad started to swim up
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:12 am

I watch as he swims over to me he raises his right arm but not his left , my mind wonders why such a man is here in this lake and just what he would so when he saw i wore nothing.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:14 am

Guts breaks the surface of the water and sits there waiting for the girl to come up thinking to himself why would a woman be naked out here all alone in such dangerous times and why would she be naked it was baffling he shrugged to himself knowing he would have to wait to find out
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:16 am

For amoment I wait then slowly I swim over as I draw close I see the man , keping myself under the water but my head above i watch him close "what brings you here, sir?" I ask softly as I move my eyes staying at the surface of the water
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:18 am

Guts looks at her with his one eye he see's that her eyes stay above water so does his one his face like the rest of his body is scarred by countless battles "i came here to get away from everything and there are no demons here so its the ideal place for me now may i ask why you are naked in a lake by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:23 am

I look up at him for a moment my lilac eyes glinting as the catch the light "I am alone because nobody will stay with me , and I am naked becouse it is hard to swim and cool off in a thick dress, sir" I say this time not looking down.

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:26 am

Guts stares into her eyes with his one "i know that feeling quite well miss" he lays back and floats on the water his right arm is on his stomach the left hangs in the water useless "and i have to say i agree with the swiming in the dress thing miss" he grins lightly staring at the sky
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:31 am

I look at the man , he has been threw a lot from what I can see, I begin to feel comftable around him , knowing he knows the lonlyness of being alone "my name is Vixen, sir" I swim next to him. I see his stump all that is left of his left arm , I see his scars and they intrege me , slowly i reach out wanting to know what they feel like against my unscared skin.

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:33 am

Guts turns his head and looks at her with a grin he never really smiled "a pleasure to meet you vixen my name is Guts" he holds his right hand out for a shake even though his left is closer to her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:39 am

I nod taking his hand in mine it feels ruff against it, moving closer i take it in my other hand and move it to my cheek "your skin is hard." I realise what I am doing and blush "I.. I am sorry I shouldn't have done that" I look at his face something about it makes me once more want to touch it.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:42 am

Guts doesnt say a word as she holds his hand against her cheek he looks at his on hand covered with scars "it had to be for me to survive this long" he said it calmly he looks into her eyes as she apologizes to him "its ok vixen i dont really mind" he grins wider at her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:48 am

I move sightly closer to him my hand moving to his face "the ravages of war will do that to a man" I say my hand moves over his chest to his cheek my fingers feeling every scar I touch , I feel a sense of streangth and great power with in him. My hand rests on his chest as I look into his eyes, my cheeks still flush at the thoughts that run threw them, of what it would be likie to be deflowered by a man like him , my heart skips but the words are never spoken as I know he would never want some one like me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:52 am

Guts stared into her eyes as she touched his face he thought she was a bit forward for someone who tried to hide herself underwater earlier but he didnt try to stop her he shivers slightly as her fingers go over his scars he thought she was very pretty "war did not do this to me i did this to me" he laughs his dark chuckle while still staring into her eyes the grin never leaving his face
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:57 am

I listen to his words "but why?" I ask my hand still resting on his chest "why do this to your self? what is the perpose" I long to know why some one would put them selfs threw such pain, but deep inside me I feel I shouldn't ask, yet my thrist for knowledge urges me to do so , I yurn to feel things and know .

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:01 am

Guts looks at her calmly but as he speaks his voices sounds tired and ragged "why else? to become strong to live and keep living so that i could continue to fight and kill demons my ignorance brought my curse upon myself and i sacrificed the only people that ever truly cared for me to get the way i am now vixen and now i am the very thing that i yearn to fight and kill i have become something of a hypocrite i think" he laughs his dark chuckle again his right fist shakes
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:06 am

I look at him and listen "you yurn to fight and kill, as I yurn and hunger for knowledge and to feel. " I say my body now shaking slightly "you sacrificed the only people that ever truly cared for you, I chose to leave mine behind becouse they could not give me what i seek, a finish to my education" I look at him the charm around my neck swaying as I brath hard trying to hold back my anger and sorrow.

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:09 am

Guts nods slowly at her words she seemed to truly understand how he felt to a certain extent "yes i suppose we are alike in more ways then we both know vixen" he grins widely at her and strokes his hand across her cheek softly "calm down your emotions are running wild you cant let that happen vixen" he whispers quietly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:14 am

I feel his hand on my cheek and his words calm me and I stop shaking my hand holding his agains my cheek not wating to let his touch stop for fear of my feelings taking over again. His voice entering my mind like a door had just opened and he steped in holding a golden key. My eyes look at him , I want to hold him close , know what it is to have his skin against mine wrapped in him
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:17 am

Guts rubs his thumb against her cheek softly "there we go thats much better vixen now all we need is a smile from you and you just might be perfect" he laughs lightly but it isnt his usual dark chuckle he stares back into her eyes calmly "dont let your feelings overwhelm you vixen"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:23 am

I look at him and can't help my self , I feel a smile cross my lips, I do not know why but its there, my very nature is reversed around him where i am ushualy shy with him I am not where i hunger for knowlage , with him I hunger for one thing , whitch he denies me. Then I can't stand it any more I moved forward my lips pressed against his feeling him against me but no sooner as the fire had been lit it dies down and I pull back , looking at him with fright.

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:27 am

Guts was surprised as vixen kissed him but he kissed back gently as she moved away his thoughts were racing why so quickly why did she make him feel so strange so human when he wasnt like them at all anymore he looks at her frightened face and grins lightly he leans in hoping she wont deny him and he kisses her lips softly he couldnt help it he had to kiss her the feel of her lips so soft he though to himself as they kissed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a dip
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next