Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Taking a dip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts took off his massive sword and set it against a tree he then took off his armor and clothes except for his pants and dived into the lake it was very refreshing he thought he ducked under the water he knew he was safe here his brand wasnt bleeding or burning like it usually did when demons were around
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:30 am

I see the look in his eyes as he pulls me back to him this time he pressed his lips against mine and once more that feeling takes me over, one of wanting him my arms move around him gently feeling his skin against mine the charm i wear now unoticed glows. I feel a passion rise from somewhere as i kiss him, I feel the yurn become a fire again as i let myself rest my body against him.

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:33 am

Guts deepened the kiss a bit as she kissed him back he was happy that she didnt deny him he wrapped his good arm around her waist softly pulling her close to him as they kissed her body pressed against his felt so nice against him he notices the glowing charm but doesnt ask about it right now
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:37 am

I place on of my hands against his back as he puls me closer to him my leg wraps around his to hold me against himbraking he kiss i look into his eyes wondering if he could see my need deep in my own, the yurning , the wanting and the fire he has lit not just in my soul but in my own body.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:40 am

Guts could easily feel vixen's need his own body responding just as much as he stared into her eyes with his one he couldnt help but want her she made him feel so different so great he kissed her deeply then broke it quickly whispering "do you feel the same way i am right now?" he stared into her eyes letting his emotions of want and happiness show through to her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:45 am

I look at him feeling him against me "I have felt it since we first touched" I say softly knowing the fire that burns in me burns in him too. The yurning deep inside me burning stronger now that ever, geltly i lean back to him kissing him once more as my hands now moved to his shoulders, as i pull him close till we touch.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:48 am

Guts kisses her back ever so gently he was happy that vixen felt the same way he did maybe she even felt more then he did he thought to himself he felt vixen pull him in close her breasts against his chest as they kiss he tightens his grip around her waist keeping her this close to him where he truly wanted her to be close to him
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:54 am

i look at him feeling his skin against mine pulling away I look at him one hand moving to his waist "do you feel this need I have for you in me?" I ask my voice soft as a whisper, my hear racing in my chest just from being close to him. I pull ever tighter to him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:56 am

Guts nods slowly his body feels like its burning he kisses her with passion and breaks it quickly whispering back "yea i feel the need to have you i want you more then anything vixen" he breathes the words out slowly his hand slowly rubs her back gently as she pulls him closer
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:03 am

I look at him as he speaks and I smile a warm genuine smile one i have never smiled before, I lean forward so my mouth is close to his ear "then take me" I say smiling as i move to kiss him once more, the fire burning threw out my body, the glow from the charm still there lightling the water around us.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:07 am

Guts shivers as he hears those words whispered into his ear softly he lets go of her waist and pulls off his pants letting them float ontop of the water he brings her close to him again gently wrapping his arm back around her he kisses her softly and whispers "are you sure you want this?" he had to be sure for her sake
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:11 am

I look at him holding up the charm I smile "more than sure" I say presing back against him. the fire still burning strong I can't let him go my thought turn to ones of making him happy keeping this feling and him with me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:13 am

Guts smiles instead of grinning as he kisses vixen with passion pulling her closer to him he spreads her legs gently with his own and moves his lower body against hers slowly "im happy to hear that vixen i really am" he whispers softly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:18 am

I fel his legs open mine I let them willingly, the charm telling me this is right, this is my time, I feel the rush of the water against my hot lower parts as my leg getly open for him. I let one wrap around his waist as i wait for that moment, my heart beating in my chest, my brests brushing against his chest as my breath becomes rapid at the antisipation.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:21 am

Guts kisses her neck gently and whispers "its going to hurt at first first but i will make it better just trust me" he bites her neck softly as he pushes his manhood slowly into her being as gentle as possible with her his hand rubs her back gently
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:25 am

I smile at him as ai feel him enter me my hands grip his shoulders as slowly I feel him streach me it dose hurt but I know inside it won't last, gasping i push back slowly taking him inside me, feeling the need of wanting fill me, as he did I lean forward the sensation now changing from pain to one of pleasure as I lean back my hips moving ever so slowly .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:28 am

Guts bites her neck again softly and moves only a bit inside of her so she can get used to him being inside of her he kisses down her neck and nips her collarbone gently and then kisses it "how do you feel vixen?" he is worried about how she feels now after its been done
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:35 am

I feel him stop and once more gasp as he nips my coller, on hearing him speak I turn to face him "Its like I need you " I say making my self push down on him showing im happy, now yurning, for him to continue. the burning now a raging fire needing him to exstigush it from with in me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:37 am

Guts feels her push herself down onto him he knows she is ready he bites her collarbone softly one last time before starting to thrust in and out of her slowly he kisses farther down her chest and kisses each niple lightly then licks them slowly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:42 am

I feel him move inside me deeper and deeper , til I feel a new feeling his kisses on my chest then on my breasts , my head spins with all the new feelings , His lips touching my nipples , and him inside me, moving my hands hold his shoulders my legs pull him even deeper inside me as i feel my body become lost in the sensations.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:45 am

Guts starts moving into vixen deeper and faster feeling her urgency the feeling of her body moving against his made him crazy with lust and want for her he licked her nipples slowly once more and then took one into his mouth and sucked on it gently as he picked up speed with his thrusts
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 am

I can't help but hold him tight as he moves quicker I can't help but now move down with his upwrqd thrust his movents now driving me to pleasures i did not know nor did i want not to feel again. I gasp his name as then i felt it happen a taring from inside and the pain replaced my him slipping easlily now in and out almost as if he touched my very soul.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:54 am

Guts nibbles her nipple softly as he thrusts faster into vixen he loves the feeling of being inside of her he sucks on her nipple harder as she gasps his name and he starts to lick it at the same time as he sucks he pulls her closer her hips almost pressed against his
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:00 am

Now with his him almost against me i can't help but feel myself biuld for something , my breath short my body racked with the senation of him pushing deep inside of me as we move in the cool water , deep inside me I know once this is over there was a posiblity he would leave me but at this moment it did not matter all that mattered was the moment he would put out that fie in my bely that craved him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:03 am

Guts thrusts harder and faster into vixen the feeling of her body continues to drive him crazy with want for her he knew he had to have her and make her his so only he could be with her he bit her nipple lightly and sucked on it again he knew he wouldnt last much longer with vixen she made him feel amazing in the best ways
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:07 am

I feel him move harder and faster in side , feeling my own sensations grow leaning down for a moment I kiss his neck before an over whelming sensation racks my body from below to my brain and i cry out everything closes around him as if drawing him into me, my nail dig into his back as i cry out his name my head thrown back as i drive him deep inside me waiting for that moment he would quell the fire.

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a dip
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next