Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Taking a dip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts took off his massive sword and set it against a tree he then took off his armor and clothes except for his pants and dived into the lake it was very refreshing he thought he ducked under the water he knew he was safe here his brand wasnt bleeding or burning like it usually did when demons were around
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:11 am

Guts felt himself building up almost to the edge as he thrust deeply into vixen but as she cries out and climaxes around him he lets out a groan of pleasure feeling her draw him her nails digging into his back he cant help himself he cums inside of her deeply moaning with her in pleasure
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:15 am

then I feel it he lets his seed relese in me I feel it warm and filling me, I look down at him as he fills me seeing the lok of pleasure on his face, he has made me his as he has made me compleate, my arms slide down his back as i rest my head on his shoulder my body weak but now relesed from it cage of imprisenment.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:17 am

Guts breathes hard even after this he still wanted vixen he kissed her cheek softly as she rested her head on his shoulder he smiled softly at her he kept his arm around her gently almost protectively as she rested against him
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:22 am

I turn to look at him smiling as I feel his kiss still on my cheek "could we get to shore" I ask holding him tight "I don't think i can swim" my heart pounds in my chest as I hold him tight the feeling of wanting him still there a smoldering urge but nevr the less still with in me as I look at him reaching dow I pul up the charm and look at it its light now dead and it feels cold , I slip it from my neck and to around his "this belongs to you now"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:24 am

Guts kicks his legs swimming them both to shore "of course vixen" he smiles as they reach the shore he helps her stay up and close to him he watches as she takes her charm from around he neck the light has faded from it now and then she puts it around his "why is this mine vixen and what is it?" he stares into her eyes smiling still
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:42 am

I look at him and his smile , as he holds me up close to him " It was the lock that your key opened " I say , the same longing for him , his touch, the feeling of his skin against mine. "my father placed it around my neck the day I left, he said that only a feeling so strong to make it glow would brake the hold he had , if i didn't feel it before the third full moon. He would call me home and brake it himself. But you broke the lock, I felt the most powerful feeling.. " my legs now feeling like jelly gave under me I held tight to him, as I look at him a warm smile on my face " I felt love for some one" I hope and pray he felt it too, but would understand if he didn't,even if my heart would brake. He had done the most wonderfull thing anyone could. He had freed me from my fathers hold.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:48 am

Guts nodded slowly at her words his eye never leaving her eyes he kept her up by holding onto her gently and kissed her softly he couldnt describe the emotions rolling through his mind and body he felt human again and much to his dislike he liked the feeling of that when he was around vixen "i felt it to vixen" he whispered quietly so she could barely hear what he said
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:54 am

I looked at him and hear what sounded as a whisper of his voice my heart jumps at his words reach my ears, my eyes snap open. My heart beats fast as I wonder waht now , now that I had found him. moving the best I could I reach up touching his cheek agian feeling him, then I press my lips to his once more , it is still there the fire with in and I know it will alway remain so long as he holds me.

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:57 am

Guts smiles against her lips as he kisses back passionately but gently he tells himself he will never let this woman go away from him he pulled her closer to him deepening the kiss with her he closes his eye enjoying the moment with vixen more then he can say even to himself
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:02 pm

I smile as I pull back my hand resting on his chest I shiver in the cooling air "maybe we should dress , unless you want to.." I leave the quetion hanging in the air like a leaf blown in the breeze that now surounds us, as we stand beside the lake my heart happy and free leaning forwad my mouth touches his ear for amoment "I love you Guts" I gently whisper I smile at the sound of those words leaving my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:05 pm

Guts kisses her nose softly and smiles as she leaves the question hanging in the air like that "only if you want to vixen" he smiles at her softly he feels happy and relaxed more then he has ever before he was truly comfortable around vixen he looked into her eyes as she whispered those words to him "i-i love y-you too vixen" he wasnt used to saying something like that to anyone
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:14 pm

I smile at his awnser "I would with you any time you ask, this fire i feel only you can quell" I say then he speaks again my heart now lifted as he speaks those words I had not expected, my hand caresses his cheek as my eyes let a tear fall "these are tears of joy, my love." I say moving to hold him close my hand moving to his back as I feel able to stand on my own. I move to let my lips touch his as my hand moves to his hips .

Last edited by Vixen on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Guts kisses the tear away from her cheek lightly "i feel the same fire burning inside of me now vixen and its only for you now and forever" he smiles and kisses her back gently his arm still wrapped around her waist gently "i dont want you to catch a cold vixen so lets get this perfect body dressed warmly again" he smiles playfully
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:23 pm

I smile as I hear his words As I pull away I shiver at the rush of cold air to my skin , yet another sensation hits me a feling of being cold , I hold him tight "Aah, too cold " I say smiling up at him as I hold my arms against him his warmth keeping me against him. I don't want to lose this feeling that I got from his sking burdened by clothing , I wish deep inside we could just stay like we are , but the cold nips at my back like needles against my skin.

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Guts holds her soft body against his but lets go for a second and grabs up his cloak and wraps it around them both he smiles at her as he puts his arm back around her waist gently pulling her close to him again he kisses her cheek and whispers into her ear softly "better vixen?" he stays there feeling the warmth of her body pressed against his it feels really good to him
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:32 pm

I feel him close then his cloak wraps around me as he pulls me close holding me against him "All ways with you" I say my arms move around his waist "Could we once more, before we dress, if your able." I ask feeling the need for him rise once more as I press against him still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:34 pm

Guts smiles widely at the thought of her body against his and him inside of her again her rubs his lower body against hers playfully while leaning down to bite her ear softly the whispers "of course vixen i dont think i couldnt be ready for you"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:39 pm

I feel him rub me and then bite my ear I smile as I hear his words, carefuly I turn around taking his hand and move it around me so he is holding me from behind as I gently rub against him, I move his hand higher to my breast feeling him touch me all over as I let my hands move over him behind me , soon I become curiose and my hand moves to his thigh, pausing , wanting to go further.

Last edited by Vixen on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Guts smiles at her and rolls her nipple lightly with his fingers as he is behind her now he feels her hand against his thigh and smiles at her he leans down kissing the back of her neck and whispers "vixen dont be shy just ask me" he smiles at her hesitance
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:47 pm

I turn to face him my hand still resting on his thigh as I look at his eyes smiling dow at me. "May I, I wish to know more about you. " I say softly, my fingers carssing his skin as I wait for his awnser, even thought I have felt it deep inside me I still stand nervouse at touching it, but I know to fully know him, I must.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Guts nods while still smiling he pinches her nipple softly as she caress's his skin he leans down his body pressed against hers from behind "what do you wish to know about me vixen my love" he felt odd saying it but it was how he truly felt about her and he wanted her to know that
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:56 pm

I gasp as he plays with me , my hand now moving closer to him soon I feel it hot against my fingers I move my body closer to him letting my hands wrap around him, he is a big as I had felt , I can not awnser my breath is taken away by what I feel, the longing to feel it once more in me rising like the fire that heats my body.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:58 pm

Guts pinches her nipple a bit harder his head still by hers he kisses her neck softly then bites down it then up it pausing when he reaches her ear her hands wrapped him felt so soft and so good around him he whispered softly into her ear "shall we repeat what we did in the lake my vixen?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:02 pm

I look at him my hand that is around him moving to trace his length "I am yours" I say softly "will you quel this fire I feel" my voice soft as my hand slids once more down and up his shaft with each movment my need growing.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Guts shivers with delight as vixen slides her fingers and hands along his shaft he smiles kissing her deeply from behind while lining his shaft up behind her and presses it against her entrance gently and pushes into her slowly from behind he wanted to still be careful with her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a dip
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next