Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Taking a dip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts took off his massive sword and set it against a tree he then took off his armor and clothes except for his pants and dived into the lake it was very refreshing he thought he ducked under the water he knew he was safe here his brand wasnt bleeding or burning like it usually did when demons were around
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:11 pm

I feel him push against me from behind and I gasp taking a step back holding him at my entrance my legs slowly opening to acomadat him and allow him to enter me easyer this time I feel my self become slick liquid runing down my thigh just at the thought of him entering me again. The fire now raging as my heart beats fast , my breasts fall forward as I lean forward still with his hand on it. I reach down between my legs moving my hand once more along him this time pausing at the very end.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:16 pm

Guts pushes into her slowly all the way he bites her neck softly and stops pinching her nipple he runs his hands down her chest area and to her stomach rubbing past that as well teasingly and moves to into between her legs he rubs her inner thighs softly going up slowly while still rubbing them
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:21 pm

I lean back moving him slightly further into me as his had moves to my inner thight my free hand moves to hold his head as the sensation from his touch makes the fire with in me burn hotter , I yurn to push back but hold myself the need growing my other hand the fingers caress his base I touch those that hold his seed and caress those too as he caresses me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:23 pm

Guts rubs up farther past her inner thighs slowly and then brushes his fingers across her clit softly as he starts to thrust slowly in and out of her he turns his head to hers and kisses her with passion as he starts to rub her clit softly with a finger
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:29 pm

I return his kiss with equal passion and groan as I feel him caress me , he enters me fully and moves sending new senations threw my body, so much so my hand leaves him grasping his hip to steady myself , the feelings now coming thick and fast as once again, as I feel his skin against me, his breath on my neck, his hand as his finger moved over that spot, as he moved with in me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Guts bites her lower lip softly while kissing her asking her for entrance playfully as he picks up speed with his thrusts driving himself deeper into her faster he rubs circles on her clit softly with that one finger faster he groaned with pleasure at the feeling of her wrapped around him again
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:38 pm

I feel him now fully enter me my back arches aganst him the feeling now tasking me over as the nipples on my breasts stand proud like tiny bullets as I feel him thrust faster. I feel the cold air entr the cloak that is warped around us but nosooner it hits mybody the heat coming from me warms it, my lilac hair now cascading over his shoulder as my breathing quickens I feel myself loosen once more as the same liques now runs down my inner thight at his actions I find my hips moving with his motion my mind focuse only on what he is doing to me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Guts feels her hips moves with his and once again feels she is ready he thrusts harder and faster into her he kisses her neck and then bites it softly he wants her to feel as good as possible he presses against her as he thrusts into her while doing this he pinches her clit lightly and flicks it softly his body feels hot and sweaty already vixen was amazing
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:50 pm

I feel him against me his fingers caressing and pintch me sending sensation after sensation threw me my body now glistens with the sweat as i move wanting him deper , needing him once more his body sorounding me , touching me sending me to that wonderful place filled with pleasure and him only him. I feel that tensing once more and gasp "That time is close" I gasp forcing him deeper as i thrust my hips back feling him against me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Guts groans with pleasure again as she thrusts her hips back against his forward thrusts into driving him deeply "mine as well" he cant help it she makes him crazy he kisses her deeply with passion as he thrusts harder and faster into her again his hands pinching her clit a bit harder and then pinching it aain right away as he then rubs tight circles on it quickly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:57 pm

As he pinches it sends me over the edge, I cannot hold back as a wave of sensations ride threw my body, my lower half grips him as I throw my head back against him, riding the wave of pleasure he has given me , my body spasums as i feel my self push down onto him taking him ever deeper into me wishing I could give him the same pleasure he gives me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Guts feels her lower half grip him again as she pushes herself down onto him driving him deeper he moan loudly releasing his seed deep inside of her his breath is ragged and tired but he was happy he wrapped his arm around her stomach gently and holds her close to him even after they are done
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:04 pm

I breath hard as I fel him fill me once more with his seed, my streangth now gone I a glad of his arm around me "Maybe we should rest here.. for the night "I say my breath short as I speak . I look down at his hand on my stomach slowly my hand moves to his resting gently on top. I wonder deep in the back of my mind of this union if anything would blossom.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Guts turns his hand over and laces his fingers through vixens and squeeze's her hand gently while smiling at her "i agree vixen we'll rest here together for the night and get our strength back" he keeps her close and kisses her cheek the inside of the cloak very warm and she and he are both very sweaty after making love like that
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:15 pm

I step forward letting him slid out of me and feeling something run down my leg but I smile as I feel his fingers laced with mine. Slowly I pull him to lay down on the ground with me so we can rest till morning. Turning to face him, i move pressing my body against his, I know now I can not live with out him, I still feel the warmth of him with in me , with my head resting on his chest I drift into a slumber dreaming of being held by him and being by his side.

I wake to the sun warming me I feel something soft against my body and open my eyes smiling as I see him laid next to me, my body feels sore and sticky but i feel refreshed as if a new life has begun.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Guts slept peacefully even as the sun shone on his face his fingers still laced through vixen's he smiles in his sleep as though he knows she's awake and still with him he still remembers the amazing feelings that went through his body as they made love and the confusing yet exhilarating emotions that went through his mind
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:23 pm

I lay looking at him feeling his finger still laced in mine slowly I bring them to my face gently rubbing them against it smiling as I feel him. My hert is free and my mind is filled with thoughts only of him, his touch the sensations I experianced that night setting my body on fire. Softly I kiss his hand as my eyes look on him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Guts starts to wake up slowly as vixen rubs her hand and his against her face looking at her he see's the sun lighting her face up from behind and he smiles softly "you look perfect vixen my love" he squeezes her hand gently looking back at her lovingly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:32 pm

I smile hearing his voice "as do you my key keeper" I say smiling my hand still brushing his cheek. My hert still feeling the lick of the flame he had ingnited that night in the lake. The lake a special place now for it held the birth of our love, and the start of my life with him never wavering and always beside him "we should dress and find food, my love even thought i would love to live on your touch alone I fear it is not possible" my voice I find now soft and gently

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:34 pm

Guts smiles nodding at her words "yea i suppose that would be a bit much to ask you to survive on just love vixen" he looks at their bodies "we may want to wash off in the lake first love we are sweaty and sticky now" he stands up and then helps vixen to her feet then kisses her gently smiling against her lips
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:49 pm

I reach for his hand as he helps me to my feet, I let the cloak fall to the ground smiling as he kisses me my hand moving once more to his cheek I pull back still the smile sits on my lips. I move to the water kneeling down as I let the water run over my skin, washing away the nights sweat but I can not take my eyes off him. My heart skipping with each glance I take as I run my hands over my belly. I pause for a moment once more looking at him , my lilac eyes wondering if one day some thing was to happen, how he would react, I am so lost in my thoughts my hand gently rubs my belly as if it had all ready happened, as the thought of carrying his child enters my head.
It is the desire of all women , but is it mine , do I want it to happen yet, but yet how long do I hold back before it is too late, and it could never happen. these are the thoughts that halt my wash.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Guts walks with vixen to the lake and scrubs the the sweat and juices from himself his thoughts were racing he keeps looking at vixen here and there watching her wash herself off he dunked his head underwater and now his hair was plastered to his head and face he stepped out of the water slowly going to where is armor and clothes were he watched along the shore of the lake as he puts his clothes back on nothing was going to touch her while he was around he promised to himself
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:55 pm

I push those thought to the back of my mind finishing my wash , standing I dry as I walk to where my clothes lay and I slowly slip them on. They now feel rough against my skin and i want to tare them up, but I remember the cold air of the night and I wear them placing the cloak now over my arm as I move to his side. Once more my hand resting on his now clothed chest as I gaze into his eye.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Guts smiled feeling her hand touch his chest even through the cloth it felt warm he gazed back into her eyes he leaned down and kissed her cheek softly "give me a minute or two i need to get my armor on vixen" he goes over to his pitch black armor and starts putting piece onto his body
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:30 pm

I stand watching as he puts on and an armor of pitch black I am puzled why he would wear such a thing. "why do you wear armor, why do you need it, is it to protect you from your enemy or your enemy from you?" I ask placing the cloak around my neck and watching him. the more I watch the more I long for his skin once more , but I know I must weight , I can help feel the warmth from my belly once more, given to me by him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a dip
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next