Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Taking a dip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts took off his massive sword and set it against a tree he then took off his armor and clothes except for his pants and dived into the lake it was very refreshing he thought he ducked under the water he knew he was safe here his brand wasnt bleeding or burning like it usually did when demons were around
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:35 pm

Guts takes the blackened skull like helmet and attaches it to his cloak so he can throw it on easily if needed he then looks at her calmly "this armor has saved me many times when my body could not do something on its own its my last resort when i have to fight vixen" he smiles at her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:13 am

I smile back to him "so it is to protect you from your enemy" I say moving closer to him "I envy it for it touches you leaving me but one place" I reach up and touch his face tenderly. Inside I feel the spark that is my love for him grow bright and I smile knowing it is eternal.

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:16 am

Guts shrugs "i suppose it can be considered protection although i only use it in dire situations vixen" he grabs her hand gently and holds it against his cheek while smiling at her "dont envy it for i will always be yours to touch vixen and more" he leans down and kisses her lips lightly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:25 am

I feel his lips on mine that flame grows bright in my heart and I smile letting my cheek brush his as I sigh taking in the feeling of him once more, feeling as if it is his first touch all over again "In my heart lays a flame only you know how to ignite "I say holding him close to me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:27 am

Guts grins playfully at vixen "i also know how to douse that flame my vixen" he kisses her cheek softly and brushes back a strand of hair from her face "shall we go now together vixen?" he smiles warmly at her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:32 am

I smile knowing just what he means, my cheeks turn chrimson as my smile lights my face "yes , we should " I say taking his hand in mine "but where shall we go?" I ask for the first time I do not know where to go, my sense of urning now only for him. It is a strange feeling but one that fills me with joy.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:35 am

Guts shrugs holding her hand gently in his he smiles lovingly at vixen "there are towns where we can get food and rest i suppose although there are people there all the time so they may not take well to seeing me around there we could always pass by quickly vixen i have money but i hardly use it i sleep wherever i feel tired and eat what i can find but that wont be the same now that i have you"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:44 am

I smile up at him "I wondered before I came her never knowing just where I would end up, I followed this feeling I had Till I came here, something told me this place would end my journey " I smile holding his hand in mine "I go where you go, I rest when you rest" I smile

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:47 am

Guts cant help but smile wider at her words she was amazing too good for him he thought to himself he starts walking with her squeezing her hand softly "your perfect vixen and im so happy your mine now" he squeezes her hand gently again at the end of his words
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:52 am

My heart feels like it is lit from with in as we walk I hear his words and the ring threw my mind , I never expected to find some one like him where the feelings were so right and intense but now I have , I will never leave his side.
"As I am to be yours" I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:55 am

Guts keeps walking with her hand clasped in his he keeps that warm smile on his face "i believe a town is only a mile or two this way we can but some food there and rest up before going off together vixen" he kisses her cheek gently "and maybe some 'alone time' time for us my vixen"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:59 am

I nod still unable to rid my face of this smile " yes, sounds fine " I say my feet now seming to carry me as if light as air across the ground as I walk beside him. I think of the alone time and it sets that fire glowing in my heart once more the memory of feeling his skin against mine and of him moving inside me , I have to take a deep breath to control my self.

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:02 am

As Guts walks with vixen he see's her take a deep breath and raises an eyebrow at her wondering if something was wrong "vixen are you alright?" he doesnt show it in his voice but he is worried about her being around him was dangerous if the demons came and she had never seen him fight what would she think once she saw him for what he truly is he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:07 am

I look at him and smile "yes , I for a moment had to douse the fire that raged at the thought of being once more alone with you." I say my cheeks once more blushing uncontrolibly .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:09 am

Guts grins his worries momentarily gone as he viewed vixen's smile everything would be fine as long as he was with her he thought "i see vixen well i will douse that fire as soon as i can "he smiles playfully
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:17 am

I move to face him as we walk "you douse it only to have it return stronger the next time" my smile now a seductive one to him his armor now nolonger something i am curiose about but am in aw of.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:19 am

Guts looks at her seductive smile and smiles deviously back at her he come closer to her and puts his arm around her waist "maybe i like that vixen maybe that excites me even more" he kisses her "and maybe it makes me very hapy to know i can make you feel that way"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:26 am

I feel his arm around my waist his armour against my soft body my heart races once more in my chest my hand caresses his cheek "As I live to know you feel that way and are happy with me " I look into his eye "but I worry, what if you were to sire a child, I know the flame will not die in my heart for you I feel it is too strong, but I am unsure how you will feel" I look at him the love I feel still in my heart but I need to know the awnser if the flame he has lit is to grow.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:46 am

Guts looks surprised at her words he himself had never thought about having a child of his own "i love you vixen i truly do but i do not know how to answer the question i would still love you but i dont know how to be a parent if i had a child what kind of parent would i be to the child? how can i say when i dont know?" he feels lost trying to answer such a question
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:55 am

I hear his words and smile never a truer awnser had been said , I reach out and touch his face "It is ok, I have never been a mother ether but I know in my heart you will make a loving father by the way you hold me and love me. " I say the questions in my mind now silanced "if it is to happen the child will feel love"

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:59 am

Guts rests his forehead against vixen's gently he smiles slightly hearing her words "i know that if you believe in me vixen i can do what i must i love you and i will love our child the best that i can for you for us to be together" he whispers the words softly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:04 am

I move my hands to his head feeling his hair between my fingers and his words , my fears drift away like the river running to the sea, I smile as I look at his face then ever so slowly I move to kiss him my lips touching his sends the familer feling threwout my body "As I will love you all the more for it" I say softly betwen gentle kisses.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:07 am

Guts pulls her close to him he feels the warmth of her body even through the armor and feels at peace with her so close he smiles kissing her back softly he looks into her eyes "if we keep going like this will never get to the town my love" he smiles playfully kissing her with passion
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:12 am

i fel him pull me close to him and I feel the pashion in his kiss returning it but knowing he is right "yes we must hurry " I say my hands still resting against his head my fingers entwined in his hair, the smell of him close to me making that fire rise ever higher the longer I say wrapped in his arms
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:15 am

Guts feels her return his passion with that kiss he knows he should take his arms from around her so they can get to the town but her there in his arms so close to him just felt right he continued to smile at her warmly "we both talk a good game but can we actually play?" he laughs softly at his small joke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a dip
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next