Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Taking a dip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts took off his massive sword and set it against a tree he then took off his armor and clothes except for his pants and dived into the lake it was very refreshing he thought he ducked under the water he knew he was safe here his brand wasnt bleeding or burning like it usually did when demons were around
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:15 am

I feel his hands run down my back and the sensation drives the fire higher as he drives deeper into me soon like a tidle wave it washes over me , my head is thrown back as my hands pull me closer to him his skin against my breats sending my walls into a frenzy as they contract and clamp around him wating him to relese .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:18 am

Guts groans with pleasure as her walls contract and clamp around him he can stand it no longer vixen was driving him mad with want he released his seed deep inside of her while still holding her close to him his hands still gripping her butt gently
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:23 am

I feel him relese inside hot and it doses the flames inside me once more, my body shakes with the senshions that I holdhim close it is like each time he draws coser to my soul, darws closer to that place I long for him to be. I look up at him sweat now ruunning down my back as i feel myself pulsate around him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:26 am

Guts sighs with happiness as he looks down at vixen he smiles a gentle smile he leans down kissing her lips softly their bodies pressed against each other makes it feel like they are one person instead of two "i love you my vixen now and forever" he whispers quietly so that only she may hear him
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:34 am

I lay held tight by him I feel our souls one as our bodys pressed tight together, In a whisper he tels me he loves me and I look up at him with contented eyes my hand slowly moving to his cheek " As I do you my Key keeper, your are the keeper of my body." I lean up and kiss him gently pressing my lips to his, sighing at the feeling I recive.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:35 pm

Guts smiles wider hearing her words and her lips against his he kisses back gently feeling her so close made him feel so happy and carefree if she was with him he knew he would always be happy was the one good thing in his life "im glad to hear that vixen i really am"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:42 pm

I pull him close ahd rrest my head on his shouler my eyes close as I feel him against me my heart agaist his beating as one , then i let my cheek brush his as my hands move across his skin exploring every inch till it rests on a tatto on his neck, where ever so gently I kiss it my lips caressing it .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:45 pm

Guts holds her close to him as she holds him close to her he closes his eye in delight and shivers lightly as her soft hands explore his hard scarred body he feels her lips against the brand in his neck and sighs lightly as she caresses it with her lips "your perfect" he whispers softly in her ear
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:51 pm

I hear his words but am lost in the feeling of him , my lips leave his mark and move to his lips gently caressing them "I am mearly a woman , who hold the keeper of her heart in her arms" I say softly between my kisses.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Guts laughs lightly kissing her back gently "that is what you think of yourself vixen i believe you to be perfect" he kisses her deeply "and nothing will change that" he says between the kisses
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:57 pm

I feel his kisses and return them the fire growing once more " Then you must be perfection to me, as the keeper of my heart it can be nothing less" I say gasping as i feel the fire but into life once more "as your touch relights the fire inside me, so I give my self willingly "
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Guts grins at her playfully kissing her deeply again "your fire is back shall i douse that fire for us both once more?" he laughs lightly rolling us over so vixen is on top this time
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:09 pm

I feel him kiss me deeply then rol me to sit on top of him , I smile down to him leaning forward so my breast hang brushing his chest as I kiss him "if you do not I can not say what would happen " I say with a sultry grin, my hand once more roaming over his body.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:18 pm

Guts grips her hips with his hands gently positioning her over his manhood he smiles up at her "well i should douse that fire of yours then for sure should i not"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:20 pm

I grin down at him "always" I say as I lower myself down he slids esily this time as I am sill feeling slick from our first of the night , moving to take him all the way in i sit back on him and let out a gasp as for the first time he is all the way inside .

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:24 pm

Guts grips her hips a bit tighter as she slides down him he smiles feeling her body wrapped around him fully was amazing he rubbed her hips gently looking up at her "how does that feel vixen?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:28 pm

I look dow at him a look of pure pleasure now on my face "ow... like I am in heaven itself" I say finding my self breathing ahrd and wanting him. lacking the words to describe the sensations running threw my mind and body at that moment that is all I can think. my hands press against his chest as slowly I move my hips.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:30 pm

Guts rocks her gently as she moves her hips he felt pleasure beyond belief as she was wrapped around him fully now he runs her hands around her hips and massages her butt gently as she moves her hips slowly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:33 pm

soon I can not help my self as I move quicker my fingers gripping him as I slid along him then plundge back down each time a wave of feelings wash over me as i move faster wanting him needing him deeper and faster. my breasts brush against him sending yet another sensation threw my mind .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Guts thrusts upwards as she thrusts herself down onto him her breasts brush across his chest softly he smiles thrusting harder upwards into her he squeezes her butt gently and massages each cheek as she thrusts down onto him
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:40 pm

soon i can't hold back my mouth is dry and my body rock with the expoloshion that throws my head back as the wave washes over me stronger than the last.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Guts smiles and kisses her as she climaxes upon him he feels her liquids runs down her thighs as she lays ontop of him he runs his hands lightly up her back and holds her close to him feeling her body against he he sighs happily wanting nothing else but to be with her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:47 pm

I smile dow at him feling his arms around me the beat of his heart against my chest "heaven just shook" I say softly as my arms move to hold him, I sigh as his skin is against mine feeling complete as i lay on top of him. "tell me about you" I say softly as I gaze up at him "where did you come from?" my heart still raced inside me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Guts nods slowly the smile gone now but he doesnt look unhappy or angry just the smile had gone away "i wish to tell you truly i do but i do not know i was three when found by a mercenary group under a tree where one hundred dead people were hung after being tortured i have no idea how or why i was there vixen"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:29 pm

I shiver at the thought of such a young boy left with out a family , then I hold him tight sighing as I feel him against me. "That was a massacrer. " I say softly as I move up to rest my head beside his. "I am happy you survived but I can not help feel sad at the loss of so many lives. " my cheek rests against his as I speak. Deep inside I know what it is to be alone his had it forced upon him, mine also I was given no choice, as I lay I begin to sense a kindred spirit in him. I also sense something deep within him he has not told me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a dip
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next