Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Taking a dip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts took off his massive sword and set it against a tree he then took off his armor and clothes except for his pants and dived into the lake it was very refreshing he thought he ducked under the water he knew he was safe here his brand wasnt bleeding or burning like it usually did when demons were around
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:05 am

Guts monas loudly with pleasure as she climaxes upon him gripping him tightly drawing him into her completely he thrusts one last time hard into her releasing his seed deep inside of her filling her up as he still throbs inside of her he looks up at her words and kisses her cheek "would a child be so bad my love?" he sits there still inside of her awaiting an answer
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:08 am

I hear his words and smile "my love for you is great , enouph that I would wilingly and with all my heart carry a child sired by you. " I say my smile a grin now I know what ever hapens he would still be by my side. My hands move to his face cupping it as I geltly kiss his lips once more .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:10 am

Guts smiles back at her feeling her hand cup his face softly while she kisses him "i am glad to hear that vixen my love for i truly love you more the anything else in this world and i always shall" he smiles lovingly at her staring into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:15 am

I feel as if my whole body is lifted as he speakes "I love you Guts , I wish i could say it more but words alone can not say how I feel around you , it is like the universe stands still for us when we make love" I say as I gently kiss him my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:18 am

Guts kisses her with all his passion and love and other feelings for her conveyed into this one kiss "you dont have to say anything vixn i know just as well as you do in my heart that we were meant to be together"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:22 am

I hold him close now knowing in this one moment I have truly found the keeper of my heart "I just wish the villagers of the town would lose there old ways " I say sighing "did you feel the tenshion as we entered, it was like they feared you" I rest my head on his chest once more now happy at the feeling he has given me, my belly now feeling filled with his seed and content as a warm feeling fills it that I can only take as from him. I aslo feel something deep side me stur and change, a sensation so strange I run my hand over my belly once more.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:14 am

Guts kisses vixen's nose softly while smiling at her "the villagers do fear me well mainly the rumors and lies that revolve around me and i attract demons to place most of the time vixen so they have some cause to be wary or frightened of me but i do not care what they think as long as i am with you"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:42 am

I smile to him as I feel his kiss on my nose , then I lay listening to him speack "you atract me and I'm not a demon"I say looking up at him a smirk on my face "there being silly listening to rumers and lies, why don't they find out for them selves" I say sighing as I hold him against me " and I don't care what they think, I know what my heart knows"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:54 am

Guts smiles widely his heart feeling like it might explode at her words his body feels weightless "you truly are perfect my vixen" he kisses her softly "and most people are to afraid to find out themselves if they think finding out may involve danger vixen and not many people like danger"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:25 pm

I look down at him feeling my heart beating against his chest "I know but I took that chance "I smile down to him "and look what I found out" gently I kiss his lips my eyes sparkling as my life feels complete around him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Guts brushes his fingers across her cheek gently he was madly in love with her "yes because you took the chance we both found something good" he smiles warmly still stroking her cheek softly as he lays with her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:31 pm

I can not speack my heart is filed with the love I feel as I lay with him , it was true that once love found you it took you over , but in my mind I was totaly and uterly lost to him , he was in my thoughts my body and in my soul. If any thing was to happen to him I would n't live like the embers of a fire if not stoke they die so would i if i could not feel him against me .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Guts puts his arms around vixen pulling her close to him as to feel her truly against him her legs tangled with his her heart beating with his their fingers laced together he kisses her lovingly as they lay together in perfect harmony as true lovers he smiles against her lips
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:41 pm

I can not help but give a contented sigh as I feel him all around me his fingers laced with mine , his legs wrapped around mineand his heart beating against my chest, as I feel his kis I feel happy I could not become happier time could stand still and I would not care, the wold could die but aslong as I am held by him I would be happy to let it. I lay contented the words now lost to me , no one can or had said the words to decribe the feeling I have as I smile up to him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Guts smiles more as he lays with her "so vixen is there anything else you wish to know about me?" he strokes her hair softly as they lay there together he is happy and at peace right now with vixen his love his treasure his world now he lays his head close to hers and stares into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:51 pm

I look at him , into his eye "you said you had become the very thing you hunt , you hunt demons that I understand but what did you mean by you had become one" I ask softly my hand caressing his cheek my thumb running just under his closed eye.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:53 pm

Guts strokes her hair softly still as he answers "i am truly a demon this what you see of me now is merely a human disguise it is my weakest and smallest form of being i truly am a demon like those i hunt vixen" he sighs waiting for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:58 pm

I look at him unmoving and still smiling " will you share that part with me?" I ask softly, my eyes are open as is my heart , I have asked before and he has said he couldn't inside. I sit up and pull at him to sit up "I know of a barn just outside the village , we can go now" I move to him my face close to his "I wish to know you, all of you" my heart is filled with antisipation but at the same time I wonder would he be the same in his demon form would I see the love in his demon eyes that I see looking at me now.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Guts smiles at her softly "i will show you but a barn would not suffice my love we shall go to the edge of town where i can show you my true form" he sits up on the bed before kissing her lovingly "but to do so we must get drssed my love" he laughs lightly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:07 pm

I return his kiss geltly then much to my annoyance I move away from him and dressed as quick as i could, I move back to him taking his hand in mine and smiling. "we should hurry" I say now filled with exitment and atisipation.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Guts only threw his pants and shirt on and squeezed her hand gently smiling "lets go then my vixen" he walks out of the inn with her and towards the edge of the town smiling happily
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:13 pm

I follow him out of town hapily following behind him to where ever it is he wants to go .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:15 pm

Guts leads her to a clearing of tree's and steps back from her "vixen im going to show you a part of me that i hide even from myself i hope you will not be afraid it is still me even in that form" Guts unstraps his mechanical arm and sets it on the ground
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:19 pm

I stand watching as he unlaces his mechanical arm and places it on the ground , Taking my cloak i mov it to rest on it now standing in just my dress as I face him "I will not be afraid for my heart knows it is you" I say turning to face him once more
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Gts smiles as he take his shirt and pants off he doesnt want them torn to shreds as he transforms it starts slowly at first his body starts to get bigger his left eye twitches and opens his stumpy arm starts to regenerate and almost within seconds after that he becomes his full demon self crouched on all fours as his wings hang overhead his tail lashing on the ground (spoiler pic just in case you havent seen it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a dip
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next