Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Taking a dip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts took off his massive sword and set it against a tree he then took off his armor and clothes except for his pants and dived into the lake it was very refreshing he thought he ducked under the water he knew he was safe here his brand wasnt bleeding or burning like it usually did when demons were around
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:36 am

Guts ate with her devouring the meat quickly and slowing don while eating the bread he downs his water and pushes the empty plates away "yes it was good" he follows her gaze to the room key and smiles he leans in close whispering in her ear "shall we go have our alone time now?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:38 am

I fel my heart jump as he says our alone time, my eyes lightup like start had just decended it to them from hevan itself. "I would love that" I say taking his hand once more in mine as I look into his eyes feeling thefire he creates burn as strong inside me and the wanting urge growing with it.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:43 am

Guts smiles lacing his fingers through hers again and giving it a gentle squeeze "i thought you would because i know i liked hearing it" he kisses her softly and stands up with her walking towards the best room in the inn "we can call for food if we dont wanna leave the room too vixen"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:55 am

I can not describe the feeling that runs threw me as he speaks its likethe sun on a summer day greating a feild filled with summer flowers, my heart fels so free and open. "as I love to say it to you, my love" I feel his kiss and I fel my body relax at his touch, but I stand with him my hands holding his close to me. "Its sounds wonderful to me."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:12 pm

Guts smiles "thats good vixen we can be alone and do what we wish without having to worry about the others here" he stops in front of a door and uses the key to open it inside is a king sized bed a bathroom with a very big shower and tub across the room and overall the room was very nice "here we go"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:25 pm

I walk in slipping my hand from around his arm now feeing safe. As I move I let the cloak slip from around me. I place it on the end of the bed as I move to the bath. Looking at it I turn back to him "It is perfect" I say as I move back to him with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:29 pm

Guts smiles at her and then kisses her softly "we are now alone vixen how is that fire of yours now?" he says playfully as he pulls her close to him as he kisses her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:34 pm

I smile as he pulls me to him "Its grows as we speack" I say warpping my arms around his shoulders to play with his hair as I turn his kiss with equal passion. Stepping back I let my dress fall to the floor and stand infront of him even though he as take me twice I feel this is the first time he has truly laid eyes on my body.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:37 pm

Guts smiles looking down at her body and then back up to her eyes "your beautiful my vixen" he steps back taking off his armor sword and clothes standing there naked with her he comes closer to her again and wraps his arms around her gently staring into her eyes lovingly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:42 pm

I look at him the scars on his body make me want to hold him all the more , then he wrapedhis arms around m. I can feel the fire burn once more to me he is perfect the touch of him against my skin like a drug I can not nor will not stop . It is all I can do to hold my self back but as he pulls me close I fel it growing inside me the want to have his hands caress me touch my skin all over, to take me as he did at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Guts leans down and kisses vixen's neck softly then bites it while running his hands down her back lightly he presses his body against hers her breasts against his chest feeling very soft he can barely contain himself around her as he nips at her collarbone gently
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:49 pm

I feel him bit my neck and it only fuels the fire i feel as he holds me against him I feel his skin it is ruff but to me intoxicating as my breasts press against his chest , I feel his hands once more roam over my body and his mouth on my collar, my head now resting on his shoulder. I can not bare it much longer , turning my head I pull his to me and our lips meet.

Last edited by Vixen on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:51 pm

Guts kisses her back with passion he grinds against her teasingly as they kiss he breaks the kiss softly and licks her ear whispering softly "do you wish me to take you like before so that we may feel each others bodies once more my love?" he awaits her answer
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:57 pm

I look at him feeling him against me "I would be in heaven if you would my love " I say softly my fingers caressing his skin as I brush against him, wanting him needing his touch. I feel the fire become out of control and I kiss him once more.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:00 am

Guts kisses her back again as he picks her up in his arms and carries her over to the bed he breaks the kiss softly laying her on the bed gently he lays ontop of her softly and kisses her deeply with passion "then in heaven you shall be vixen" he says between the kiss
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:06 am

My arms wrap around his neck as he lifts me into his arms , my heart lifts with the feeling of him completly wraped around me, as he moves me to the bed gently placing me on it my eyes look in to his before he kisses me with such passion that it takes my breath away "the stars them selves will seem dim compered to the fire that burns inside me this moment" I say my hands moving to his hips then around to feel his back.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:43 am

Guts smiles at her lovingly "and together our fires shall burn even brighter vixen" he kisses her neck and gently moves in between her legs he licks up her neck and kisses her ear whispering "are you ready my love?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:46 am

I look at him my heart beat fast in my chest , I can not awnser him for I feel him once more against me, then i hear his words "always" I whisper back, smiling at him and returning his kises with my own filled with the fire I now feel.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:49 am

Guts smiles moving closer to vixen while they kiss he spreads her legs gently as he moves closer and pushes into her slowly until he can go no more he stays there for a few seconds to let her get used to him inside of her once ore even though he wishes to make love to her like they have never before
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:53 am

I let my legs fall open to him as they had done by the lake his body pressed against mine , I feel him gently enter me my hands move to his shoulder gasping at the sensations i recive even jut from his slowl insertion.

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:55 am

Guts wraps his arms around her gently as he starts to thrust in and out of vixen slowly he grinds a bit here and there as he thrusts in hitting her clit as he grinds leaning his head down he nips at her collarbone and kisses down towards her breasts
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:59 am

slowly i draw up my legs pushing my hips against him the fire with in dow a raging fire , the need for him growing with each thrust he dose into me. my nails dig into his back as mind is taken over by nothing but the feeling of him deep inside me thrusting and girating against my inner walls.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:02 am

Guts feels her thrust back against him almost right away and kisses her breasts softly then to the nipples he kisses them lightly each before taking one into his mouth and sucking on it softly while he thrusts faster and harder into vixen meeting her urgent thrusts the feeling of her wrapped around him once more was amazing
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:07 am

I can not help but groan at his kisses my leg wraps around him the urge becoming stronger as the sensations rack my mind , my backa rches pushing down as he thrusts upwards creating a wave each time he moves "ow my love... my fire feels out of control..." I say my breathing hard as i long for that whitch my body desires , but I don't wat it to end just yet.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 am

Guts thrusts faster and harder into vixen as she arches her back driving him inside her deeply he runs his hands down her back gently ad grabs her butt squeezing it firmly as he thrusts into her "its ok my love...let the fire burn out we have all the time in the world...to relight it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a dip
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next