Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Taking a dip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Taking a dip - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts took off his massive sword and set it against a tree he then took off his armor and clothes except for his pants and dived into the lake it was very refreshing he thought he ducked under the water he knew he was safe here his brand wasnt bleeding or burning like it usually did when demons were around
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:57 am

Guts moans lightly with pleasure as vixen starts to move herself upon him he thrusts back with her as he massages her butt gently squeezing it as she thrusts down onto him he kisses her deeply and then bites down her neck gently
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:07 am

I move quicker driving him faster feeling that urge grow with each thrust "Ow... Guts" I say in a gasp as I once more drive him hard into me the sensations rising fast and strong this time.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:09 am

Guts thrusts harder with her driving himself as deeply into vixen as he can he groans with pleasure as he bites her neck gently and kisses down it to her breasts where he nibbles on one of her nipples gently while licking it
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:12 am

I can not help my self his movgement drawing me ever closer to that wonderful end but I hold back wanting him, longing for him with in me , I now know this feling is so strong this time it is as if he drives right into my womb his tip penetrating me each inward puch.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:17 am

Guts thrusts faster into her his body feeling tingly once more as he builds up the feeling of being so deep inside of vixen drove him to go deeper he bit her ear softly and moaned in pleasure
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:24 am

Soon I ca not stand it any more and let the feling was over me my womb clentches tight around him wanting to be filled with his seed alone , quenching the fire that now lays with in it this time a diferend desire one to create his off spring.
throwing my head back I cry out "Ow .. Guts !!" as I drive him deep into me knowing just what it would create.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:28 am

Guts moans loudly with pleasure as vixen clenches around him his cannot hold himself back any longer he releases his seed deep inside of vixen filling her up as he still throbs in her he breaths hard and both of their bodies are now covered in sweat but he smiles at the woman he loves
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:31 am

I open my eyes knowing he had entered that place , my heart pounded but I smile to him, geltly managing to kiss him as I hold him in my arms suprised nothing leaves my body as he slipps from me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:34 am

Guts kisses her back wrapping his arms around her gently that felt different it was good just different he thought but he was with his love so he didnt pay much mind to it he smiles against her lips as they kiss
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:37 am

My stomach feels fuller, warmer and I am happy held in his arms slowly I move to face him "I love you" I say gently kissing his lip my body feeling as if it purred all over but especialy my pussy.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:40 am

Guts kisses back gently he smiles lovingly at vixen "i love you as well my vixen" he pulls her close and kisses her again with passion this time
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:43 am

I return his kisses with my own passion filled ones my body now feling aglow with his love , my heart feeling as if complete as he holds me close , my body feeling changed finished but the tingle that comes from his touch still as strong as ever.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:19 am

Guts runs a finger up vixen's body slowly smiling at her her body wrapped around his felt so warm and soft to him he loved it "shall we go back to the inn now my love?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:25 am

I hate to ose this feeling of him wrapped around me but I must the night grows cold, not that I can feel it, being close to him all I feel is the heat from his body. "If we must" I say pulling away to grab my dress and his clothes , I hand him his still smiling , but I still think about how different it was this time , how none of his seed leacked as had the other times , I thought was it a sign of things to follow.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:29 am

Guts smiles and strokes her cheek softly before separating from her the feeling of her body still felt on him as he dressed he thought to himself he wraps his arm around vixen and smiles lovingly at her "we may get some food at the inn and relight those fires if we so wish to vixen" he laughs lightly and kisses her softly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:32 am

I smile to him holding his hand to my cheek "I would love that" I say with a contented sigh and smile. As I gaze into his eye I now see the two of the demon inside him but it makes me smile even broader as I think of what a tender heart he has beating inside him and how if he was to have a son he to would take that heart.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:37 am

Guts smiles widely as he walks with vixen his arm around her waist as they walk "as would i" he kisses her neck ever so softly she was his peace he center the thing that made him whole she truly was perfect to him his love his vixen
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:44 am

I could not help hold him his warmth warming me his heart beating as mind for him. he was the center of my world the keeper of the key that once bound me to my father , but I am bound by another key, my heart , by my own lock that I do not want opened ever. He holds and keeps the only key the fire he ignites over and over with in me at his touch.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:49 am

Guts smiled widely again and hooked an arm around vixens legs and back and picked her up in his arms he walks with her in his arms "so you have asked me about myself my love now may i ask some things of you?" he raises an eyebrow with his question
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:52 am

I smile and give a giggle as he lifts me into his arms, mine wrapping around his neck "anything , I will awnser the best I can" I say smiling to him my fingers playing with his hair as he arrys me back to the Inn we came from.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:55 am

Guts kisses her hands as he carries her in his arms "well you asked where i came from so i shall ask the same of you my vixen where did you come from?" he smiles calmly awaiting her answer
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:04 am

I smile as he kisses my hand then came the question "I come from a land in the far west , my father is the ruling lord my mother a mystic in his castle she told me he came to her when she came of age then every month after that, till i was born , once he knew I was a girl he vowed that once i became of age he would use me as he had used my mother,my mother raised me in her belief when the time came, it was I who found a way to prolong the time , the key you wore he placed it around my neck and the lock closed , till only a man who gave me a feeling so stong it could make it glow would I be bound to him , on the thrid full moon if it was not broken I would be taken back to him and he would..." I paused I hoped I had awnsered his question.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:07 am

Guts nods hearing her words "well i am glad to know more of you and do not worry you shall never be near that man again for you are mine for as long as you wish to be" he smiles lovingly at her as they near the inn he pulls her closer to him as he carries her in his arms feeling wonderful to have her with him
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:14 am

I smile to him "I wish to be with you till the day I die, if you'll have me" I say happy he understood, I know now I am his and always will be for no other man could give me a feeling so stong that I would defend him with my life.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:16 am

Guts kisses her cheek softly and brings her into the inn carrying her to the room "of course i shall have you vixen i love you more then anything" he smiles sitting on the edge of the bed with her in his arms he smiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a dip   Taking a dip - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a dip
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next