Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's recovery (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts brought vixen to an apartment building where he rented a room right away for a month he rushed her in and shut the door he held her close to him as tears threatened to come out of his one eye "vixen im here for you please tell me your ok" he kisses the top of her head gently praying for her to answer him
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:33 pm

I turn back around once dressed it is then I see them both sleeping and I smile , reaching down I lift Aiden from his arms cradling him "you hungry my little one?" I ask but by how he nussles my chest I know he is sitting down on the bed i place him to my breast and let him feed as I watch Guts smiling happy.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Guts opens his eye slowly and looks down in alarm not seeing Aiden he jumps to his feet but stops when he see's vixen feeding him he smiles and sits next to vixen "how are you vixen?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:44 pm

I smile to him "wonderful" I say now grinning as I pull up my shirt to show him Aiden feeding against me "he hasn't changed once".
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:46 pm

Guts kisses her cheek softly and smiles tenderly at the two of them "what do you mean he hasnt changed vixen?" he raises an eyebrow then thinks "oh you mean his other form?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:56 pm

I chuckle "yes you remeber when he was inside me he chaged , Garodc told him not to till he was out of me" I say smiling down at him caressing his small cheek "but he hasn't yet, I hope he won't till hes older""
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:58 pm

Guts smiles softly at Aiden "i dont think he will again nless he needs to vixen i think he only did it once because he didnt know any better i think he doesnt want to go into that form again"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:05 pm

I smile down "when or if he decides that he want to he will have the best teacher" I say smiling up at Guts I move Aiden to my other brest feeling that was drained "hes a hungry one"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Guts smiles "he will most likely feed more and do more then most children after all he is half demon vixen" he kisses her softly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:10 pm

I sigh and return his kiss "he will be a hand full once he can walk" I say grinning happily at him
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:12 pm

Guts nods "yes we will have to watch him quite well or who knows what kind of trouble he will get his little self into" he smiles happily
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:16 pm

I fel him finished and let me go lifting him up I pull my shirt down "here get to know your son , I need to freshen up"I say sitting up and then moving to guts holding Aiden in my arms "he's beautiful" I say guving guts a passion filled kiss.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:18 pm

Guts takes Aiden froms vixens arms gently and kisses her back with all his passion as they kiss Aiden giggles and claps his tiny little hand together "yes he is vixen"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:22 pm

I smile down at Aiden and an't help chuckle "hey there are you happy that your father and I love each other? " I say taking his small hand in mine I smile to Guts "i still do with all my heart now more so"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Guts smiles warmly at Aiden and holds his other hand gently "a i still love your mother very very much Aiden and we both love you with all our hearts" Aiden giggles and grips their hand with his tiny ones
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:30 pm

I smile at guts "yes very much" I say kissing him once more then gntly kissing Aiden on the head "now I must wash I feel sweaty and sticky " i move to teh bathroom where I wash running my hand over my belly Its fels strange to not fel him inside me but even betetr to have him to hold.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Guts smiles at Aiden and Aiden reaches his hand up to grab one of Guts ear which is more pointed then a humans because he is a demon Aiden smiles and laughs as his ears grow ponted as well Guts watches "hmmm little Aiden are you going to transform?" he hopes Aiden wont
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:38 pm

I wash and dry my self feeling much better , wrapping myself in a towl I walk back out smiling as I watch Guts with his son , walking over I slid my arms around him "like father like son" I say smiling
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Guts kisses vixen's cheek softly as she puts her arms around him "i would rather he were more like you vixen i wish he had not gotten that form from me" he sighs lightly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:46 pm

I smile to him "I love him no less for having it , we will just have to teach him to control it so when he is with other people he is like me but if he wants when with us alone he can chose whitch he wants, he will still be our son" I say moving to face him taking adain's hand in mine gently "your half shows a bit more than mine thats all"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:49 pm

Guts nods "your nature shows much more ten mine thouh he is kind and loves nature he wanted to go outside but i didnt want to with out you vixen" he smiles
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:53 pm

I smile "then shall we show him the outside world" I say smiling once more "but my little Aden don't take it for granted it is not as all nice as it looks" I shiver remebering what happened to me those seven months ago.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Guts smiles standing up with vixen h cradles iden in one hand and uts the other around vixen's waist holding her close to him as they walk out side Aiden claps his hands together and gigles happily
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:57 pm

As we walk out side i take a deep breath "its nice to be outside " I say leting my head rest on guts side I can't help but chuckle as I hear our son giggle.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Aiden looks all around the outside his tiny smile never leaving his face Guts smiles as well and kisses vixen's forehead softly "yes it is very nice to be outside again" he laughs lightly as Aiden catches a leaf that was falling from the air and sneezes as it touches his nose
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:07 pm

I smile seeing him smile and at Adains sneese "thats a leaf "I say taking it ahnd letting him touch it "it comes from the trees around us"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's recovery (P)
Page 20 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next