Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's recovery (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts brought vixen to an apartment building where he rented a room right away for a month he rushed her in and shut the door he held her close to him as tears threatened to come out of his one eye "vixen im here for you please tell me your ok" he kisses the top of her head gently praying for her to answer him
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:17 pm

I return loking at both Aiden and Guts as I hold my stomch "this is too soon" I say as I lay on the bed again feeling rather embarased " when I said I felt things were diferent I didn't mean it like this"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:19 pm

Guts nods knowing it shouldnt be going this quickly as well "i wonder what is going on my love" he sets Aiden bc into his crib genty and sits besides Vixen
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:23 pm

I sigh look at him "I don't know , even my own powers are not right" I hold up my hand a leafe clsoe by raises then bursting to flames turned to ash "thats not me"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:32 pm

Guts raises an eyebrow as this raises many qustions "perphaps we should talk to Garoc about it Vixen?" he wonders if even Garoc knows what might be wrong
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:10 pm

I look at him and nod "yes he would know" I say feling the nausea disapear "maybe we should go now" I say siting up alittle too fast the world spun aroundme and I lay back down.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:12 pm

Guts eyes her calmly "i do not think you are in any shape to be traveling Vixen i shall go and get without leaving dont worry" he smiles lovingly at Vixen
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:21 pm

I look at him and smile the spinning now slowing down I take a deep breath in to clear my head that little bit more "I am ok I just got up a bit fast , but I would feel happier of Father where here"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Guts smiles and nods he raises an arm and a mound of earth starts to shape itself into him and then he sends it running t the village to get Garoc and bring him here quickly "he will be here soon love"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:36 pm

I lay watching in suprise that he could do that "you still surpse me even now Guts" I say smiling as out the corner of my eye I see Aiden crawl to the edge of the bed reaching out I lift him back smiling "you'll fall litle one" I say softly
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Guts smiles and nods "i try to use my powers as little as possible love for i no longer have any need for them" he strokes her hir softly as she lays with their son
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:40 pm

I smile "I just haven't seen you use them before " I say "I guess i shouldn't be so surpised since Aiden will have your powers too" I lay on the pillow looking at him as Aiden plays with the sheet , I smile as he plays peek a boo with it.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Guts smiles and laughs lightly at Aiden playing peek a boo with the sheets "i do not know if he will get my powers Vixen i have not seen him use thm in any form yet so it is still open to seewhat he can do"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:04 pm

I look at Aiden and smile "but it stil worrys me about that time he grew while insde me, I wonder some times if he remebers or if he has forgot" I sigh watching him and hearing him giggle as he plays "what ever he as for now he is our baby son, our Aiden" I say holding Guts hand in mine
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Guts nods "of course he is our loved child our son and we shall raise him to the best of our abilities" he squeezes her hand gently as the earth figure is bringing Garoc back now "he will be hre soon Vixen"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:54 pm

I smile to him when he says Garoc will be here soon I breath out a sigh of relife, wanting to know what it is I feel this way so soon, it worrys me but puzzles me more at why.

"your right and whatever his ability will be he will be loved " I say smiling as I feel him squese my hand.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:32 pm

Guts hugs Vixen gently and nods at her words "of course my love" he kisses her cheek softly as he feels Garoc is about half way here now
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:03 pm

I lean back on the bed ans sigh at the thought of a second child or children on there way , I smile at the thought that Guts will be there father , I could not ask for a better man , brave and loving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's recovery (P)
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38