Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's recovery (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts brought vixen to an apartment building where he rented a room right away for a month he rushed her in and shut the door he held her close to him as tears threatened to come out of his one eye "vixen im here for you please tell me your ok" he kisses the top of her head gently praying for her to answer him
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:37 pm

I move forward to kiss him "are you back in the mood again?" I ask him grinning as I let my breast brush his chest.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Guts kisses her back gently and grins playfully "i will always be in the mood for you my sexy beautiful loving wife" he kisses her lightly grinning still
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:44 pm

I smile "then one more before we sleep" I say letting my hand move over his chest and down to his still sticky member running my hand over it again
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Guts shivers lightly feeling his member becoming hard simply from her touch he smiles and kisses deeply with passion "how shall we this time Vixen?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:51 pm

I smile to him "I don't think I could like we did in the kitchen again " I say feling still sore in that area "but we do want Aiden to have a sibling" I say grinning
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Guts smiles and nods "yes the kitchen thing will have to wait for a bit Vixen" he laughs softly and grinds against her "that is ture as well my love"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:10 pm

I can't help but gasp softly at his grind I a still so sensative from ealier that even his movement seds the sesation rising threw me and I feel my pussy quiver wanting to have him once more in it.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Guts kisses her as she gasps he smile lightly an grabs her butt in his hand squeezing it gently as he starts to thrusts into her pussy with his now hard member
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 am

I wram my legs around him as I feel his thrust deep inside me it feels as if she pushes into my womb once more and I relax taking him letting him as I enjoy once more the sensation of his tip forcing my womb open.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:58 am

Guts starts thrusting harder and faster into her pussy driving hmself deeper with each thrust he leans his head down and kisses her sensitive nipples gently and then takes one into his mouth while his hands squeeze and rub her butt gently
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:38 am

I ca not help but force him deper and harder into me wanting him as the fire grows from inside me "ow.. guts .. ow" I arch my back as I feel him on my breasts
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:32 pm

uts groans as she forces him deeper into her he can feel himself pushing ino her womb everytime the feeling is amazing he lightly starts to nibble on her nipple as he feels hiself building up
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:35 pm

the feeling of his teeth on my nipple I gasp feeling my self almost cum at the sesation but I hold wanting us to cum at the same time for that moment to be wonderful for both of us this time.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:38 pm

Guts nibbles her nipple a bit hard but still gently as e grabs her hips and pulls her down onto him as he thrusts hard and deep into her he can no longer hold back he moans sending vibrations to her nipple he lets go "Vixen.. i can...not hold it" he thrusts even harder then before pushing himself as deeply ino her as he can-
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:41 pm

I grip him hard with my legs "I cant.. too" I push him into me feling him streach my cervix wide with his member "ow god please ... I want to feel you... again"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:44 pm

Guts kisses Vixen deeply with all his passion moaning into the kiss as he pushes even further into her as he releases his seed deep inside of her pussy and womb filling them
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:48 pm

as I feel the warm sesation inside me I feel it hit me I can't help push back down on him my pussy tightaning around him as my womb draws every drop from him clenching tight around his tip pulling every drop he has into it , my back arches as I gasp my body shaking my breast thrust upward as my msind swims with the clymax of my orgasm
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:49 pm

Guts groans with pleaure as her pussy tightens around him he feels as though every drop of his seed has been drained from him in that moment and it felt wonderful his hands rest on her lower back keeping her steady as she becomes lost within her orgasm he smiles happy to bring such pleasure to his lover
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Soon it subsides and I return to the hear and now slowly sinking into his arms my body swaety and I breath hard as I look at him smiling. "waw that was ... "I smile to him and lean up to kiss him holding him close to me feeling him against my body.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:59 pm

Guts smiles wider as he still thobs within her as their bodies press together as they kiss "that was what Vixen?" he asks playfully wishing to kow but pretty sure he already knew since he felt the same
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:04 pm

I look at him and grin "intense , wonderful .. take your pick "I say looking into his eyes then i move to whisper " I feel our second child was conceved this day" I say gently giving his mark a gentle kiss "it was so wonderful how it oculd not have hapened "
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Guts nods smiling at her words "i feel the same about everything you just said Vixen" he shivers slightly feeling her lips on his mark he picks her up into his arms after sliding himself out of her and kisses her forehead softly "love you"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

I smile "I love you guts" I say holding him tight "you are the best thing to happen to me , before you came I was lost now I am happy and found, in your arms and in your bed" I sigh my hands moving up his back my heart feeling as if it was in the heavens .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Guts smiles and kisses her deeply with all the love and passion he feels in his heart for her after which he lays her on the bed gently "i was nothing without you and now i have everything Vixen thank you" he lays with her on the bed
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:19 pm

I smile laying with him wrapped in his arms "it has been my pleasure , for you gave me so much love and happyness, a son and much more" I say caressing his cheek as i smile back at him lost in his touch and eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's recovery (P)
Page 36 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next