Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

miku at the beach...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
miku

miku

miku at the beach... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*miku comes out of the changing behide a tree* hmmm time to use my new swim suit... an no ones around witch is a plus ^^

miku at the beach... - Page 2 33f89e10
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:25 am

I look at her "but why its hot in summer and itchy, I hate it" I say moving to tug at it wanting to feel the air on my skin but I stop for if i did what would i find underneath..
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:27 am

well takes it off *kammy closes eyes an ripps open her shirt an she looks away* i not looking air out....
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:33 am

I feel the air against my skin and smile it feels good , I stand for a moment "is this how it fees to feel the sun on your kin?" I ask looking at her.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:34 am

well ya have you ever taken you cloths off... .....an just enjoyed the air?*miku looks but turns as soon as she sees a glimce of her.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:13 am

I look at her and shake my head "no i haven't its been a personal thing. " i move letting the air move around me I smile feeling it cooling and fresh against m skin as i stand "it is different"
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:15 am

ya....it is..... *miku looks at her but covers her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:21 am

I lrt the cothes drop to the floor feeling the sun on my full skin "is this how you feel all the time?" I ask reaching out to touch her arm as I want to know if i actualy look ok or am i that ugly she needs to cover her eyes.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:23 am

*miku looks an shes turns red* ahh i sorry... privicy privicy! *she covers her eyes* i didnt need to see you partly naked...
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 am

I turn and pick up me dress slipping it on "I am that ugly" I say sitting dowen on the sand, the dress wrapped tight around me once more. i rest my head on my knees as I shiver from the embaresment of her having to look at my ugly body. "I am sorry"
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:29 am

its not ugly... it looks..... cute but i not like that......
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:43 am

I look up at her and nod "I am sorry for putting you in that position" I said now feeling worse for putting her there but i wanted to know what it felt like , I am greatful for her help "I must say thank you though you showed me that waering less isn't always bad. "
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:46 am

umm just make sure you know an when to wear less... *miku gos to start walking of an her wings flap...*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:51 am

I sit watching her walk away and i slip open the dress once more feling the warm sun again hit my skin and i smile closing my eyes as it warms me.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:52 am

*miku walks back about to talk an she truns* ahh... nvm i see you later my name miku,,,, *she flys off before vixy coulf give her name to her*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:12 am

I stand up my mouth open as I was about to shout my name but she is too quick , I stand smiling to my self as I watch her fly into the distance..

((Thread end))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

miku at the beach...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2