Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Yue slowly walked along a huge mountian. IT was lush and villed with vegitation. She walked over and sat in a tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:20 pm

I saw her look at a picture "can I ask what that is?"I ask softly hoping to cat her before she fell asleep
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:21 pm

She looked over at her" Picture of my family....well dead family" Says softly before falling asleap.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:27 pm

I sigh on hearing those words "I am so sorry " I say placing my hand on her shoulder gently "you have no family and mine wants to use me"I say softly "I would rather have non"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:28 pm

She says nothing seemingly have fallen asleap before she uttered those words.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:30 pm

I sigh and turn onto my back I let a tear roll down my face thinking of how if I don't find the key keeper I will be dragged back to my father who will unlock my lock himself by force.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:32 pm

She sleeps soundly and wakes up 10 hours later.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:37 pm

I wake to a night mare I sit bolt upright screaming out and shaking as once more the night mare of my father coming for me, taring my clothes to get to me and deflower me wakes me .
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:38 pm

She looks over at her screaming and grabs onto her softly shaking her." Vi it's just a nightmare'' She says calmingly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:42 pm

I lok over at her one of my hands holding my head "I know it hapens most nights "I say "I was hoping it wouldn't his time" I feel my body shake as I slip from the bed to the bathroom and wash my face clean of the sweat
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:42 pm

She looked over at her softly" Are you ok?" She says when she comes out from the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:51 pm

I sit on the bed and hold the charm "every night I dream of what would happen to me if the key keeper isnt found "I look at her my face showing the sadness "If he is not found I will be taken before my father striped and he will rape me infront of the other women he calls his servents all so he may have a son, this goes on till I carry a child and if it is a girl it is killed and it continues. " I say my hand clutching tight the charm around my neck.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 pm

She looked over at her appalled. She had seen her share of bad men but she had no idea that this was even possible. Her grib on the bed was soo tight that it broke the round table head thing on the banister she was holding." If he dares try to rape you i'll kill him...Nobody touches my friends like that"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:58 pm

I look at hr "I dosen't matter it will happen where I come from if a woman has had hr lock broke my the keeper the lw says she it sot return hom and the heir to the throne is aloud to claim her and brakeing it himsself but since he came to power he has abused it nobody can apose him because there all scared to and so it carrys on"I say "my mother found away to send me awy she geve me this charm and told me it would help me fine my key keeper as it was enchanted for me as a child "
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:59 pm

She nods softly" Well i hope you have luck with that." She says smiling softly" I'll help anyway i can...Can we kill you father?" says teasingly but in a way taht shows if she could she probally would with what she has been told bout him.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:04 am

I smile at her "I know you would" I say smiling at her
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:06 am

Smiles softly" That is good. You are my friend so i will always be there to help''Smiles looking over at her" ARe you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 am

I look at her and nod "yeap" I say smiling "I am famished " I now grin at her
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:29 am

She smiles softly" Something we can make here or at a restaurant? And im paying this time" Smiles
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:32 am

I cuckle at the thought "here, don't feel in the mood to sit in a stuffy shirt restraunt" I smile at her
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:33 am

Smiles softly" Alright i'll make something." Looks over at the food" Just sit down and dont worry i love to cook so it's not a problem with me." Smiles softly and starts to work on the food.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:38 am

I sit on the bed watching her "thats good becouse I have no clue where to start " she said grinning
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 am

She smiled softly and finished the food about 20 mineuts later and places 2 plates onto the ground and looked over at her" Stuff is done"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:41 am

I move to smell the food "smells good " but at a rumble from my belly I chuckle taking some I eat "tastes good too"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 am

Smiles softly" Thanks" Sits down as well and starts to eat the food.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:47 am

I eat slowly enjoying the food she cooked . Soon I finish and smile "that was the best meal that I have tasted "I say now grinning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next