Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

labelisa smiled as she walked along the beach, she held a small bucket with a few shell inside.

OOC: labelisa's bathing suit
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:53 am

He took off his shirt and gives it to her "Here"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:56 am

labelisa blushed brighly and smiled putting it on "thanks"
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:10 pm

He smiled back at her "You're welcome" he said
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:11 pm

"so do you live on the beach?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:14 pm

"No silly, I just came out for a walk" he said
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:14 pm

"ah ok" she said
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:16 pm

"I just like taking a walk here" he said looking out at the ocean
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:16 pm

labelisa nodded "it is quite peaceful out here"
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:21 pm

"Yeah" he said then drops down to the ground sitting down
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:24 pm

labelisa laughed "dont fall asleep agian, high tied will be coming soon
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:31 pm

"I know" he said looking at the ocean
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:32 pm

labelisa sat down next to him
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:37 pm

He looked at her
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:38 pm

labelisa smiled at him and looked up at the moon
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:08 pm

He then looks at the ocean and took off his pants leaving him in his boxer.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:52 pm

labelisa saw this out of the corner of her eye and blushed brightly
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:35 pm

He then ran to and dived into the water "Ahhh cold" he said when he got up
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:37 pm

bel fell over laughing
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:55 pm

He smiled then started swimming
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:57 pm

bel grined and ran into the water
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:03 pm

He looked at her and smiled "You're in to"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:10 pm

"yep"
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:36 am

"Cold?" he asked
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:03 pm

bel shook her head "not really"
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:51 pm

"Well I am" he said swimming around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next