Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Yue slowly walked along a huge mountian. IT was lush and villed with vegitation. She walked over and sat in a tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:48 pm

I smile as si feel her cum hard against my fingers sliding them out as I lick her cum off hr then lay exausted on the bed smiling "that was amazing"I say grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:50 pm

She nods licking the cum off of her fingers and uses her fingers to get the rest off and smiles" Yes it was" Smiles brightly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:12 am

I look around the room and see a shower standing up I move to run the water then I sep under letting the water run down my bare back and wash away the sweat and my cum from between my legs "this is nice "I say grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:13 am

Giggles" can i join?" Laughs softly looking at all the cum she has between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:15 am

I smile at her "sure plenty of water"I say the water now running down over my breasts and down my stomach as i stand waiting for her .
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:16 am

She stands up and walks into the shower along side of her. SHe looked at the room" YOu think the innkepper is goign to make us pay extra for hte mess?" Giggles softly.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:20 am

I chuckle "nope I think its included , or it should be" I say grinning as I take hold of teh soap and wash my front.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:21 am

Laughs" Yea i know they should know better" Looks over at the water cascading down from hte showerhead.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:25 am

I see her looking at the water "well, come on, its really good on the skin"I say grining to her as I let the soap slip down to my brests as I caress them seductivly.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:26 am

She looks at her" Alright" Laughs and walks into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:29 am

I continue to wash letting the bubles run down me , as she steps under I move my hands to her bak using the soap to make her slippery. "see its good and relaxing" I grinn as my hand moves to her waist.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:30 am

She smiles and moans softly at the contact" Yes it is water is awsome" Giggles.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:32 am

As I stand behind her I let my hands slid to her stomach the soap rubbing against her skin soon I work upwards caressing her breast soaping them gently rolling her nipple between my fingers as I press my soay body against hers.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:33 am

She moans softly" Hehe in the shower this time?" Laughs softly notcing how she's washing her.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:36 am

I smile leaning over her shoulder "well saves us messing up the rest of the room besides some one I think will be even wetter soon"I say now grinning as I gently bite her neck.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:38 am

She moans softly when she bits my neck. For some reason the neck has alwasy been a weak spot for her. She looks up at vixen" Hmm you think?" She says moving her hand resting it on her breast lightily rolling her nipple between my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:42 am

I give a low groan as I feel her fingers on my nipples "hey no fare" I say grinning now moving to stand in front of her , I give ehr nipples a slight tweek and once more move to hr neck biting the other side as One hand slides down to between her legs to caress her once more.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:43 am

She smiled softly then moaned" WHo said that this was every fair?" Giggles and continues rolling her nipple while her other hand moves down her body to her thighes.(cant spelll that)
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:49 am

I feel her move her hand down my thigh and the sensation of hr fingers makes me onece more groan "might not be fare but....ow is is ever good"I say in agasp, feeling more than just he water running down my legs.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:52 am

She smiles" I gotta agree with you" Smiles rolling her nipple in between my fingers a bit harder as i move my hand down and lightly takes the other nipple into my mouth. My hands slowly enter into her inner thigh area teasing her softly.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:59 am

I fel her hand lower and return the sesation this brings taking her niple in my mouth and nipping at it my finger teasing her clit, as I do I push her back against the wall .
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:01 am

She moans softly and nips on the nipple harder and slowly inserts 1 finger into her.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:03 am

I fel the lust ojnce more grow as she slips a finger into me , I move mine with in her curcling inside her feling how soft and wet she has become.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:06 am

She moans softly at the finger that just entered me. She starts to suck softly while still nipping on the nipple that she was working on as she adds a 2nd finger in.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:10 am

I feel the secongf finger slid in my leg almost buklingthere and then but I hold my self sliding in her ansecond that I know she acn handle quickly I slid the third moving all like the movments of a snake writhing with in her teasing and rubbing her spot hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next