Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's first true smile.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's first true smile. Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:52 am

I stand in the main hall of the school looking around I sense the knowledge that lays in the walls and rooms each a different story to tell and i will listen to each as time goes by. But for know i stand waiting soaking in the feelings.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:55 am

*roko walks around in the halls shes wears her eye patch over her right eye witch kinda seems odd. shes dos this to hide her blue eye her left is red. an her hair is very red. her choes clack on the ground as she walks.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:59 am

I look up to see a girl , her red hair standing out in contrast to all the furniture around , the patch over her right eye a sign she's had a hard life, but there's more i can not yet tell what it is and so just follow her as she moves. my hands curl waiting for a confrontation that might happen
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:06 am

*roko looks at her an sees her fists. she turns an runs away scared she was wise on about runing away. she runs to a empty room an hides.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:14 am

I stand stunned at why she ran away , slowly i move to find her . carefully I push open the door "I am sorry if i Scared you" I said softly as i looked past the doorway. i use a light stone to light the room as it sits in the palm of my hand "hello?" I softly call.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:19 am

*roko looks at her an shes has taken off her eye patch but the eye is closed. shes is under a table.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:24 am

I move into the room the only place to hide I can see is the table , keeping my distance I kneel on the floor the light stone still in my hand "hello, I'm Vixen, sorry if i scared you it was not my intenshion " I say still sat the cloak covering my knees as i brush some sand from its velvet covering.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:32 am

*roko looks at her comes out... her hair is long..... an shes looks like she has a red cape on as she comes out.an most of her cloths are black an shes looks at her her right eye lightly closed.* my name is roko.....
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:35 am

I look up at her as she moves out from under the table , I stand with her "nice to meet you Ryko , I didn't mean to frighten you before" I say standing as the cloak i wear falls back into place. I move the hood of my cloak to show my lilac hair and braid.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:39 am

*roko being as pail as she is its not hard to tell shes not human. roko takes vixens hand an bite its gently an just to make a bead of blood an she licks it.* .... its ok.... *she open her right eye an its a bright blue color. toldy not normal but its makes her look so pretty in the right light.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:41 am

I watch her take my hand as i feel her bite i look at her I sense she don't mean to hurt, but it is her way of testing me to see what i am " so what do you think?" I ask slowly taking my hand back " did you find out what you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:46 am

*rokos nods an shes bites again an drinks some blood but she has a look of sadness on her face as she does*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:52 am

I look at her "why so sad?" I say as i let her take a bit more from me "please, not too much, I don't mind but would like to remain on my feet " I sigh as i feel the blood gently leave. As i look my thoughts turn back to my father and the sensations of the knowledge in this place.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:57 am

roko stops an takes out a bandade an pout it over the bite marks an shes looks up at her an she gets closes an hugs heran you can tell shes cold* i not sad....
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:01 am

sighing i let her bringing the cloak around her "then let me share my warmth" I say pulling it tight around her "do you feel better?" I ask feeling her cold against me, my cloak now tight around her.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:04 am

*roko blushes at how tight it was an it forcse her to get closer* ..... its ok.. dos your hand hurt..... i sorry..... *she seems to have gilt complex.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:08 am

I look at my hand "Strangely it dose not." I say looking from it to her "and I am fine , I understand other creatures have other needs" I for the first time smile down at her. This to me was the first time i have interacted with another species and it was interesting.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:10 am

..... shes leans on to her chest an her hair brushes her neck rokos hairs soft for how long it is witch is odd for having long hair.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:17 am

I feel her lean on me "You crave the warmth?" I said "or is it the closeness of another you seek?" I ask looking down at her her hair soft against my neck sending the feeling into my mind where it stayed holding like a picture. But I sigh it is not the feeling I crave but for Ryo I smile.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:20 am

*roko looks at her blushing* just warmth O///O *with both of her eyes it seems like shes peering in to ones soul.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:23 am

I nod "I didn't mean it in any other way." I say seeing her blush "my warmth is yours for as long as you need." I say moving my arms to wrap the cloak around her more so she could get all of the warmth i could give her.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:35 am

i just a little chilly... *roko slides out from uner an her pigs tails come un done an her hais is close to her ankles.* ....
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:43 am

I look at her "you have nice hair" I say "what I mean is for such long hair its very well kept" I pull the cloak back around myself as now the bit throbs slightly on my hand. I touch the braid in my hair and remember when my mother use to sit brushing my hair she would sing a lullaby as she did.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:57 am

thank you.... i had it this long for 50 years.....
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:00 am

I look down at it "You must take great care of it "I said taking some in my hand " Its beautiful" I touch my own , compared to hers it is course and rough and unkempt except for the braid that remains perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's first true smile.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next