Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's first true smile.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:52 am

First topic message reminder :

I stand in the main hall of the school looking around I sense the knowledge that lays in the walls and rooms each a different story to tell and i will listen to each as time goes by. But for know i stand waiting soaking in the feelings.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:55 am

ok.... *roko just lets her do what she wants.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:59 am

I move my hand to let my figers slip between her now moist folds as slowly I feel her growing wetter at my movments my other hand caresses her breat once more as i position my sle over her gently kissing her neck and down to her chest.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:05 am

*roko mouns gently an she puts one leg over her.* mmmm mmmm
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:09 am

As she moves placing one leg over me I feel her fully no open to me my hand moves now sliding inside her as I still press against her my kisses now move to her breast caressing her delecate nipple in my mouth rolling it wuth my tounge.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:11 am

*roko mouns an winces * it hurts a little......
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:14 am

I feel her tighten and I hear her wince pulling my fingers from her andf returning them to caressing her higher up, I do not with her any pain only pleasure my mouth moves to her other breast kissing down the side of it then back to hr nipple caressing it with my tounge
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:17 am

*she mouns again* .... *she gets up* i got to pee.... *she gos to go in to the bathroom.*

*some can tell the diffence from orgasim or peeing shes one of them.. an shes easy to set off.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:21 am

I lay watching her slip from the bed , I nod as she says she need to bathroom and I lay waiting to see if she will return.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:24 am

..... *roko comes back panting an blushes* i dint peee i the urge went away....
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:28 am

I nod "I understand " I say and sit up , I feel sightly foolish as the feeling i have still remains "forgive me , I feel I must go for a walk" I say slipping back on my dress. My head now filled with questions and feelings each fighting inside me.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:31 am

*roko steps in front of the door an locks it.* ummmm no dont go yet......
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:34 am

I look at her confused "you said your urge had left you?" I say now confused as I look at her eyes and hear the click of the door.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:36 am

to pee but... that other is still there.... *she looks at here wants more*.....
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:40 am

I blush once more as I slid the dress off once more, now feeling safe to stand unclothed infront of her once more "I am sorry, I did not understand" I look up at her my lilac eyes shinning as they look at her.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:43 am

*roko runs up to her takles her to the floor an pulls the blanket down an she rests her head on her chest* ......
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:45 am

I feel her hit me hards as together we fall backwards onto the floor as she then pulls the blanket over us me laid now under her , now at her mercy as I am unable to move.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:52 am

it felt good when you rubed me....*she sits up she lifts one of vixes legs an she rubs ther clits an slits together an roko mouns an shes push vixes leg down as she rubs them together.* ahhhh.....
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:56 am

I can not help bit my lip as she rubbs herself against me the feeling sending my body shaking from what I feel.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:58 am

*she winces an shes starts drooling an she moves faster* ahhhh....
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:02 am

I feel a fire smolder ass she moves faster my breath now becomes short and aI feel my hips move against her causing the sensation to grow almsot taking me over.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:13 am

*roko winces* i feel the ugre to pee but i dont want to stop! ahhhhhh *she bites her bottom lip an blood drips on to vixys chest* MMMMM
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:18 am

I feel the warmth of something hit my chest and I look up seeing her lip now crimson with her blood I lean forward gently kissing it tasting her copery blod in my mouth then the feeling takes me over I can't help but throw my head back as my body sudlely explosdes in a miriad of feelings and sensations.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:20 am

*roko climaxes an shes pants* awwwwwww.... mmmmmmmm *she falls backwards. an lays panting on the floor*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:26 am

I lay on the floor my chest heaving at what had just happened I feel the sensation of being wet below slowly i reach down and touch it it is a new feeling as I look at my now glistening fingers.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:29 am

*roko sits up an feels the wet an she licks it* hay what is this..... i guess its not pee..... ow my lip hurts.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's first true smile.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next