Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's first true smile.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:52 am

First topic message reminder :

I stand in the main hall of the school looking around I sense the knowledge that lays in the walls and rooms each a different story to tell and i will listen to each as time goes by. But for know i stand waiting soaking in the feelings.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:52 am

I walk down the rows or doors one makes me stop and i Knock gently feeling the wood on my hand , I hold her eye patch in my hand as i weight to see who will answer the door my heart for some reason beating fast in my chest I don't understand why this is happening i hunger for knowledge, but now its about her.

Getting no answer I take the handle and push down the door swinging open easily as i walk in and look around.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:57 am

*roko turns an shes party naked an shes blushes an shes grabs her blanket an she has the look of shock on her face . she cheeks tur a rossy red as she covered her chest anhips down. her skirt was around her ankels.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:02 am

I stand looking at her stood with nothing on, my mind goes blank as i don't know where to look "I am sorry your door was open , and I..I.." I just freeze still holding the eye patch.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:04 am

*roko face gets red an she gets a nose bleed shes so red.* uhhhhhhhhhhhh @/////////////@
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:08 am

I drop the eye patch grabbing a tissue a moving quickly i place it under her nose "I am so sorry" i say leaning her head back. "something about you just won't leave me alone" I say looking sadly at her.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:14 am

*miku runs an picks up the eye patch an you she her bare back an walks back over an hand her the eye patch over an she just lets her nose bleedon to her blanket.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:30 am

I watch her move to the patch and i see the skin of her bear back once more i freeze the feelings run around my body and head , as she hands me back the patch "y...your nose is...is still bleeding " I stammer holding the patch.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:32 am

*shes blushes an gos in to the bathroom an she pokes her head out an it has stoped.*..... *she cheeks are still a little rosy*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:45 am

I look at her poking her head out the door and chuckle "its stopped but you missed a spot" standing I cross taking a tissue i wipe some blood from her lip once more becoming intrigued with why she was like the way she was.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:48 am

*shes blushes* i-iam going to take a shower now.... *she starts to undo her braid. an she gets some pain killers in the cabnet an rolls them out* for your hand..... *she closes the door to the bathroom*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:54 am

I sit on the bed with the pain killers finding it hard with the cloak i slid it off to lay next to me as i try and take off the top of the bottle. failing i just sit and sigh and wait for her to return from the shower.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:56 am

*roko comes out witha towel around her an her hair all wet still*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:00 am

I look up at her and blush as i see her hair wet "do...do you need help in d..drying your hair?" I ask as i stand my cloak still left on the bed.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:01 am

*she nods* *she wait for her to dry my hair* can you briad it again...
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:23 am

I take a towel and gently and softly dry it, once done I slowly braid it, once again feeling how soft it was against my hand I blush as I brad seeing her bare back in front of me these feeling I get I still don't understand why , but i urn to understand them .
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:27 am

*roko looks at her an a smile appears on her lips...*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:45 am

I see her smile and stand looking at her I want to speak but can't my hands tremble as i look at the smile appearing on her lips as I stand facing her wondering what is on her mind , it is not as if i can hide, my face is pick as her flesh and i look like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:47 am

*roko feet are wet an she moves an little an she slides back in to vixen* ahh O////O
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:54 am

I drop the towel I hold to catch her now standing holding her , this feeling growing the longer I stand , my cheeks turning bright pink , I close my eyes taking a deep breath as I fight these urges i now feel, I go to move her to stand again but my dress catches her towel causing it to come loose now i feel my cheeks turn bright read as i catch a glimpse of her bare chest.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:56 am

*she blushes but still smiles she just covers her self* be more careful should we??
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:04 am

I pull my self back when she speaks "Erm..yes " Is all I can say moving back to the bed and sitting down , I look at my hand where the bandage sits I rub where the tender spot i feel is thinking back to when she bit me the feeling i got at feeling her fangs bit into me
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:06 am

*shes covers her self again an she sits next to her an turns to let her braid her hair*...
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:13 am

I run my fingers threw her hair gently as i did earlier some times catching her back as I move each time a new feeling reaches my mind. I take the first strip of hair in my hands then the second soon i sit braiding once more slowly and carefully braiding so not to damage the soft beautiful hair she has.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:15 am

*roko smiles* i think i like you ^^
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:18 am

I look at her and that smile "you like me?" I ask as i braid her hair stopping as i get the the end "I have to admit since meeting you I have become drawn to be with you, I don't understand why." I sit holding the ends of her hair in my hand my gaze looking up at her sitting with just a towel around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's first true smile.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next