Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's first true smile.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:52 am

First topic message reminder :

I stand in the main hall of the school looking around I sense the knowledge that lays in the walls and rooms each a different story to tell and i will listen to each as time goes by. But for know i stand waiting soaking in the feelings.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:02 am

*roko blushes an turns slight red an looks down* i not the one your looking for..... your looking for some one speical thats not me.. *roko knew this from when she bit her. she shakes an shivers cuase shes so nerves.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:06 am

i look at her some what in surprise that she knows that "yes his touch will send a feeling so strong threw me that I can not resist, so far he has not shown himself, but I come here to learn new things experience new experiences." I answer I look down at my hand then back to her shaking. "Are you cold ?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:08 am

it might not be a man who would send that feeling though you.... an no.... *rokos never had any on hold her hair gently an she blushes more darkly. let alone shes never talked this much..*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:10 am

I understand what she says "I know, and you could be right, all i was told was a feeling that some one would give me , this charm would release and I would know my full potential " she said holding up the charm for her to see.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:12 am

i see well lets hope you fin them.... *she takes the hair away an shes gos an sits done an starts to braid her hair.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:14 am

I look at Ryo "Did i say something to offend you?" I ask now concerned "If I did I apology." I move a step closer my hand now throbbing as i move.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:18 am

no.... just...i never let any one touch my hair offen... *her briad is crooked*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:22 am

I move to sit next to her "I am honoured you let me, will you let me help you braid your hair" I ask softly holding out my hand , my other gave ma a sharp pain but i only flinch slightly.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:27 am

*she nods slightly* ummm your hands hurting..... i saw you flich...... *only her blue eye saw you.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:30 am

I look down at it then back at her "only a little, Its nothing for you to worry over" I say gently moving to sit behind her s my mother hand done with a gentle touch I brush her hair then with a strand in each i begin to braid.

Last edited by Vixen on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:32 am

*some of her hair brakes a just a little* ummm careful...... my hair may not look it in other hands its fragil.... to a point....
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:34 am

I once more smile and now move my hands as gentle as summer breeze over her hair braiding it till I reach the end taking a strand of my cloak i use it to tie the end. "was that better?" I asked "my mother use to say i had hands of an angel"
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:38 am

..... *roko cry after hearing that. cuase now she feels giulty for biting her hand. shes crys her head back an her mouth open an you sees her fangs*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:41 am

I moved to hold her "Its ok , it will heal, its not a big thing" I say as i comfort her "and should any mark remain it will remind me of you" I say looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:43 am

*roko sniffles* no i bad.... i unneedly bit you.. *she crys an shes hugs her.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:48 am

I hold her "no, you needed it, I see it as you needed something i had and I was willing to let you have it." I gently stroke her hair as a speak "and your not bad, your just you" I say softly to her.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:53 am

...... *shes hugs an she sticks your charm in to her mouth an nibbles on it* ....... i hope you find some one... i been alive for 161 years an never found any one..
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:59 am

I look at her nibbling on the charm "then why don't we look together" I say "maybe together we can find what were both looking for" i sigh still stocking her now braided hair.

Last edited by Vixen on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:02 am

no...... what your looking for is probly not the same as i am.....*roko feels her now braided hair* thank you.... *she gets up an puts her eye patch over her right eye an start to her dorm.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:07 am

i look at her "what is it you look for and what do you think I look for? " I ask as she moves away.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:09 am

your looks for some one whos can unlock that charm.... an i looking for some one to charm me..... *she walks off*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:26 am

I stand quit still my hand moves to the charm , she is right and I know it , I want to call her back something inside me wants to know more about her , why i don't know. I feel like i want to run after her and place the charm about her neck but once more something stops me a felling of uncertainty not knowing and sadness.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:28 am

*roko looks back an shes lifts her eye patch an she walks back an places it on her over her right eye an then roko runs off*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:41 am

I stand watching her go the patch over my eye slipping it off, i stand hold it smiling . A smile that warms my insides as i know I will see her again. But something pulls her to follow her moving towards he way she went.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:50 am

*roko gos in to her room an she closes the door an she starts to undress for a shower.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's first true smile.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next