Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's first true smile.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:52 am

First topic message reminder :

I stand in the main hall of the school looking around I sense the knowledge that lays in the walls and rooms each a different story to tell and i will listen to each as time goes by. But for know i stand waiting soaking in the feelings.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:24 am

*shes turn red when she hears what she said* mmmmm..... *she looks at her an she slowly lowers her towel. just to tease her a little. cuase shesjust trying to joke around.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:17 am

I look at her and see her slide down the towel , quickly i turn my head the blush now radiating heat from my cheeks at the sight of her bare hest and shoulder, I reash out a shaky hand and pull back up the towel but my cheeks give away the toughts and senses i feel .
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:19 am

*she holds it up an sticks out her tounge.. she seems to be more giggly now... she gos an looks for some thing to where an you can see her butt.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:49 am

I can't seem to move my eyes of her a she holds up the towel something in me seems to have a strange feeling one of longing , but its different as i watch her move its like watching the eb and flow of the tide beautiful and soothing to the soul.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:51 am

*she looks at her* are you ok.... you feeling well....?
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:57 am

I look at her eyes my mouth dry I try and say some thing but can't insted lower my head looking at my hands as those thoughts sit like a rainbow in the summer sky always there and never reachable.
"I...I am not sure" I say softly glancing back up to her.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:00 am

*rroko tfind an over sized shirt an sh put it on her bac tured an she puts it on an look at her an she bas back to the bed. she feel vixys forehead* hmmm ....
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:04 am

The touch of her hand on my head sends my heart racing once more, I can not move nor speak, I want to leave yet I sit still with her close to me. Slowly i move my hand to hers taking it down from my head and holding it "I find myself thinking things I know are not familier , when I look at you " I say slowly hoping ether she would dismis what I feel or explain it.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:07 am

*roko blushes* you trying to.... say you love me... O/////////////O
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:10 am

I look at her confused "I don't know what it is , it draws me to you , down in the hallway when you left i had to follow , just now holding you up , these feeling I have never felt before " I stand leaving behind my cloak "I shake at you touch , I find it hard to think , find strange things happening to me " I say now loking out the window. "if it is love as you call it then I ...I must be"
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:26 am

*shes blushes* i.. i never had any one love me....
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:32 am

I lower my head my lilac hair falling across my face as i try not to think about her , but she is threr even in my thoughts she is like a viruse that has infected my soul, dare I go so far to say even my heart. I close my eyes. I wonder what she will do.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:56 pm

*roko takes het hand an palces it on her breast an she blushes* i heard some people need stress tools cuase they help but this is the closest thing to one so just relesh you stress an squeeze..... *roko is super red but she wanted her to be less stressed.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:46 pm

I feel her soft skin against my fingers and I bush but not as much as I did with, her hand pressing mine to her breast. I step closer to her my eyes unable to move from the such beauty and perfection as my hand seems to move with out me thinking , gently caressing her. My thumb brushed over her nipple that sits on it, the feling run threw me again stronger this time urging me to go on to experience what it is to be completely lost to her.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:36 pm

*roko blushes not knowing what to do now she just lets her do what ever.* mmm >.<
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:58 pm

My other hand moves to her other side caressing her skin feeling is soft to the touch slowly it moves around to her back pulling her closer to me as with one hand cupping her breast I gently kiss her neck.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:00 am

*she blushes an pushes away* no.... stop we shouldnt do this.... i not the one for you......
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:05 am

I stand looking confused this urge now strong "why do you say that?" I ask hoping she will explain further her actions, my heart is beating fast and my hands move back to my sides as I sand waiting for the answer to my question
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:09 am

i dont know its just feels that way...... i can feel you heart beat on my breast you seem like you dont want to do this....
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:12 am

I smile at her "No it is just this is new to me ,These feeling , sensations are al wonderful but new" I say I hope deep inside she understands my heart still raced in my chest but now for the uncertainty of the situation, will she still stop me even thought It wa I who followed her to her room.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:14 am

......*she looks away an wishes some thing would happen...*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:25 am

Now I feel something new inside me , moving forward I wrap my arms around her holding her close to me "Do you not wish to be held ?" I ask softly as I take my cloak and warp it around her as I had done down in the hallway to warm her now my own urges rise.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:30 am

*she blushes an puts her hand on her soulders an leans on her...* yes....
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:39 am

I move to hold her close to me "then let me" I say softly geltly once more moving my hand over her skin to her back under her now braided hair, my hands now no longer trembling but confedent in what i wish to experiance.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:41 am

*she wishpers in to her ear* alright... *she just lets her experment.*.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's first true smile.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next