Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's first true smile.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:52 am

First topic message reminder :

I stand in the main hall of the school looking around I sense the knowledge that lays in the walls and rooms each a different story to tell and i will listen to each as time goes by. But for know i stand waiting soaking in the feelings.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:36 am

I look at her and shake my head "no...no its not" I say showing her my figers "I too had the same feeling" I see her lip, I see a towel and wipe my fingers on it then move to touch her cheek making her look at me "I think you bit it" I smile and gently place a soft kiss on it "better?" I ask
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:26 pm

**roko gets up an run to the bathroom an turns the shower on an she then comes out an she un doing her briad again.* .....not really...
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:36 am

I stand up and look at her "ow, how can I help?" I ask her moving to undo her braid for her.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:40 am

i dont know but i bit my lip pretty hard... *lets her un do the braid*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:41 am

I move to face her and run my finger gently over her lip "It will heal" I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:14 am

ya i know but it still hurts...
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:15 am

I turn away and reach into my cloak taking out a small pot , taking off he lid it sme3lls like roses "here, it is a healing balm i made" I take some on my finger and plce it on her lip for a second it glows then i take my finger off.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:39 am

oowowowow that stings,,,,, T~T
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:05 am

I look puzzled at her "Strange, it never did that before" I say looking at her "must be something to do with you" I move forward "I am sorry I didn't mean to cause you any pain" I say now slightly annoyed at my self .
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:03 am

.......*roko looks down* you should go..........i have a feeling that your ture love is waiting some where esle. so get going once your cleaned..... *roko moves away an gets in to the tub.*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:30 am

I look at her puzzled at her reaction, but deep inside I can sense she is right "if it what you want" I say , turning to the sink i clean my self then , dress , before I leave I look back at her , I know know she was not the one for me the charm didn't do anything. "I will say this to you, thank you" I turn and exit threw the door back out of the school and out into the night.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:09 am

*roko sinks in to the tub an she just wants hurt her self.... for touching some one elses lover. she feels so much pain her tears turn blood red under the water.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's first true smile.   Vixen's first true smile. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's first true smile.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7