Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 am

Yue slowly walked along a huge mountian. IT was lush and villed with vegitation. She walked over and sat in a tree.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 am

I walk slowy towards the city that I see my thoughts only on getting there my hood is down and the sun is warm against my skin. I have walked for about a day and now feel tired , siting i let the folds of the cloak drop to my sides as I take out a small flask from under it and drink.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:10 am

Yue looked over behind her and noticed the girl she talked to on the beach a bit ago. She waved slightly over at her:" Hiya vixen was it?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:13 am

I look to see Yumi "Hi , yes" I say a smile crossing my lips as i tighten the lid to my flask and slip it back under the cloak to my pouch I carry , I stand an look at her "Yumi right?" I ask brushing the cloak straight once more
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:17 am

She Laughs slightly" Noppers Yue" Smiles slighly seemingly not affected by it. She smiles slighlty" So how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:19 am

I rubb the back of my neck as I now realise i made a mistake, my cheeks turn red "ow,hehe, fine I guess,yue." I say looking at her, I feel like how could i have made such an obiouse mistake I am ushualy good with names.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:21 am

She laughed slightly" Yuppers thats good" She smiles looking back out at the mountian surronding" Beautiful isent ti"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:27 am

I look around "Its ok, as moutains go" I say and sit under a lonely tree to rest once more "will you join me for a rest?" I ask , my limbs ach and my feet hurt as I slip off my shoes I let the cloak fall behind me to use as a blancket to sit on spreading it out just incase she want to sit down.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:28 am

Yue smiled slightly" Hmm sure i got nothing going on." comes and sits down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:38 am

I sigh as I sit looking out , I have not been great at conversation even thought we have met previosly. "so hows the reading going?" I ask shifting back so my back rest against the tree trunk.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:39 am

She laughs slightly" Not sure if it's going very well." SHe laughs" It seems like most of the books she ahs are like comic books( Think of manga)."
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:45 am

I nod and think for a moment reaching into one of my pockets i take out a brightly colored book "nope not that one" I say absent mindedly then reach in to another and pulled out a brown bound book "here, you an have this one, its got a story about a young woman who travels and her adventures as she dose" I say holding it out to her.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:46 am

She smiles and takes it and nods'' THank you very much" She looks at it and ligthly opened it and quick took a look at it. Once she was done she closed it back up and placed it inside of her pack.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:54 am

I smile "I have read it about ten times " I say now closing my eyes as I rest my head on the tree "is sun warm today?" my chest rises and falls as i feel it against what exposed skin i have the dress i wear covers me but dose not hide my slim figure
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:55 am

She smiled" Ahh taht means it must be a good book" Smiles and looks at the sun" Yes it is rather warm today" Looks over at her and cant help but notice her slim figure.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:03 am

I smile "it is , its rather.." I pause ad smile as my cheeks bulsh "you know what I mean , my father dosen't know i have it, I snuck it from his personal library" I now slid down to lay on my back the dress now letting one of my legs show as i bring one of my knees up , my arms go behind my head as my lilac hair falls over them. up
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:05 am

She laughed sligthly looking up at the sky through a triangle made in her hair by the part. She smiled and looked up at her then back at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:09 am

I watch as a bird flew over head "looks like its going to be a nice day, warm but nice " I say I roll to look at her "do you know of any hot springs around I really could use a clean up" I say brushing the dust from my dress whiotch floats into the air
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:10 am

She nods" Yea i gotta agree with you. I hope it;s not going be too warm though" Smiels looking up at the bird" Looks over at her" I belive i do know aplace"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:27 am

Looking across at her i move to sit up "could we go now , I have nothing to do and I'd really could use the clean up" I say tugging at the dress letting the cool air enter my top half cooling it.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:28 am

She nods" Yea sure follow me" She starts to walk along and they reach a rock wall. She looks over at her hoping that she was halfway decent at climbing and that she wouldnt have to help" How are you at climbing?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:32 am

I smile "not bad" I say tying my skirt between my legs showing that my legs are not white but not tanned ether as i don't wear tites only my ankle boots. I start to climb.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:33 am

Smiles and starts to climb on ahead to show her the way. After about 10 mineust of climbing they come to this cave with a huge hotspring in the middle of it. Yue strips out of her clohtes and jumps into the spring.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:37 am

I stand admiring the sight of the hot springs I turn to see Yue all ready stripped and entering the water placing the cloak on a rock I take a slow deep breath as i grasp a botton and undo it longing to be rid of this dress but at the same time nervous at bathing with some one else. Soon I stand the dress top sipped of my arms but held infront of me.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:39 am

Yue swimed around the pool and looked up at her" Hurry up the water's amazing;" Smiles and Swims around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next