Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Yue slowly walked along a huge mountian. IT was lush and villed with vegitation. She walked over and sat in a tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:41 am

I take a hugh leapand let the dress fall leaving me in my panties and nothing else , moving towards the water my arms stay covering my top half as i slid into the warm water making sure it covers my upper half "yeah, it is good" I say with a sigh I lay back against a rock and just float.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:42 am

Smiles slightly" Btw nice body." Smiles slightly" i noticed it slightly earily but why do you hide it under that robe?" Asks curious not knowing what she's asking or saying is personal.( Consider her background with this statement)
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:47 am

I look at her as she speakes "It is how I am supposed to dress, till I finish my training." I say blushing at her comment "it is why my father sent me out into the world, he said he could not finish my training but that would be done out here, what he ment he did not say" I move to swim my lilac hair now wet floewing around me as i move slightly towards her swimming on my belly.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:49 am

She nods" Ahh i guess that makes sense." She looks at the cealing ov the cavern.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:52 am

I stop and lok at her forgetting my nakedness for a moment and I look at the roof of the cavern " whats up there?"I ask out of curiosity, I don't knowtice the water droped to below my chest as I look up.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:54 am

" Just the cealing and some crystals" She says looking down and blushed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:57 am

I look down at her "why do you blush?" I say then realise ducking under the water so just my eyes show , slowly i come back up my cheeks as red as hers "I am sorry, I am not use to being ... with..." I can't find the words as I float infront of her.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:58 am

She shakes her head" No it's just that your hot" Smiles and looks up" Also it was wrong of me to look i am sorry'
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:04 am

I look at her slightly confused "Hot?" I say now sounding confused "the water is warm" I shake my head "you are all right to look, we are the same are we not?" I say moving to let my top half show once more this time now comftable with her seeing.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:05 am

She blushed slightly" Hot is another way of saying good looking." SHe giggled slightly at her confusment of words. She sighed and slwoly moved up letting her top half be seen as well.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:10 am

I find my self loking at her top half and blushing "Then you are hot too" I say looking back at her eyes as we just float looking at each other, my mind taking on thoughts which feel diferent to me.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:12 am

Yue smiled slightly" Thank you" She looks up at the cealing at the chrystals again trying to keep her thoughts from going to the gutter but slwoyl failing.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:18 am

as I float I spot a cristal at the shallow side diving under I reach out but its stuck and I struggle but I don't realise my botom is above water as i wriggle to get it free.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:20 am

( btw...your sig picture is hot as hell)
She looked down at just the wrong time and noticed her bottom abouve teh water. She blushed slighlty getting a nose bleed and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:28 am

I come back up with the cyristal in my hand and see Yue with her back to me , I swim over "Are you alright?" I ask placing my hand on her shoulder, my breast brushing her back.

(I thank you Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:29 am

SHe nods" Yea just looked down and got a site i wasent expecting to see. Your buttom was hanging up in the air"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:35 am

now I blush "ow , yea" I bring my hand to the surface and show her "I saw this , I wanted you to have it" I say taking her hand and placing it in , I look at her face as I float holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:37 am

She smiles slightly" Thank you" She turns around and hugs her without thinking of the no clothes factor
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:41 am

I tense as I feel her hug me her skin against mine sensds a feeling screaming threw my mind slowly, i feel myself relax the longer she holds me.
"y...your...w...wwlcome" I manage to stammer.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:43 am

She smiles happily looking at the shard. She took af ew seconds and thought of what she could do with it and hugged her again.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:50 am

I don't jump this time but move to hold her back my hands touching her back as I hold her close to me. "I have some twine I could make it into a neclace for you one we're clean" i say feeling a slight shakyness in my voice.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:51 am

She smiles and looks at her" Yes that would be nice' Smiles brightly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:59 am

Li look down at her smiling , I feel some conection between us I move my hand across her back as I go to let her go. Something inside tells me she wouldn't easily.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:02 am

She looks up at her feeling the connection as well. She looked up at her wondering waht it was or if it was nothign at all.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:09 am

As I lok at her my hand brushes up her back feeling her hair and skin against it a small smile crosses my lips as the charm I wear sits between us its lilace stone brushing sgainst her chest as it dose mine. Strange for me I let one of my hands move to feel the curve of her waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next