Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A cold day to relax (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marluxia sat ontop of the waterfall, his legs crossed, simply enjoying the fresh air. He kicked his legs listening to music on his iphone, just enjoying the beauty of the scenary and the music itself. He caught sight of a few animals that roamed around the bottom of the waterfall, bu simply ignored them, enjoying his own free time. He laid back and slowly closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep... sorta.

"No work, no problems."

He sighed happily, and moved around a little, making himself comfortable in the cold wind. That was, untill he felt a small drop of water come down on his face. He opened his eyes, and the dark, gloomy clouds covered the bright sun, and rain poured down on him. He simply smiled, and drifted back off to sleep, enjoying the chilly, wet weather.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Guts gets sent flying backwards by the liger and then looks at marluxia "this thing is useless i dont need some stupid cat to help me out" te liger looks at marluxia as well wit a look to say 'this is my partner?'
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Marluxia sighed and summoned his white tiger which slowly walked around the liger, staring it up and down. The white tiger sighed and then walked over to Marluxia and growled. Marluxia nodded sadly, and then sighed.

"He, or should i say Harumi, says that your liger is weak, and so are you. And sadly, i agree with him. Together, you both couldn't take on Nao and his dragon, and the two were holding back."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Guts grits his teeth opening and closing his hands "i am not weak i have survived for almost two thousand years on my own no support no help no stupid animal spirit i survived every grevious wound on my own i am not weak"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Nao busted out laughing and fell to the ground laughing. Marluxia simply sighed and shook his head in disappointment. Nao and Marluxia both felt that Guts's want to repay Marluxia was definately corrupting his mind.

"I could survive on my own for a million years in my sleep, but you have never faced foes like the ones i've come across. You can't beat the immortal, nor can you join them if your as foolish as you are now."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Guts stomps on the ground "thats it im done i'l go kill those so called immortals myself i'll kill them with the move im planne all along and show you im not weak" he turns his back on them and goes to get his armor and sword from the bar
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Marluxia rolled his eyes and suddenly appeared infront of GUts. He bore no expression on his face, and his white tiger was right at his side. Marluxia sighed and the made his sword appear in his hand by pulling it out of the earth.

"If you can beat me, then feel free to fight them. I'll even stand out of your way come the fight if you win."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Guts looks at him and grins holding up his hands lightly "i wont need a weapon to defeat you this time he almost laughs there but knows he cannot
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Marluxia simply rolled his eyes and placed a hand on his hip before shaking his head slowly.

"Do you not remember our last fight?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Guts puts a hand up and laughs "that was last time try e ow"he waves his hand towards hiself in the cliche come on motion
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:33 am

Marluxia knew he was holding back last time, but this ime, he'd give it a thirty percent effort. He simply flicked his wrist which made his sword rise lightly, but sent an invisble air wave that was sent crushing through the ground beneath Guts. At the sametime, two large, metal, golden like wrecking balls with special designs on them came crashing down on him aswell.

"Yawn, i was hoping for a little more fun."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:44 am

Gut merely snapped his fingers and disappeared the liger as well its like they had vanished into nothingness together suddenly from above marluxia coes out a hand its Guts mechanical arm which fires out a blast of lightning and goes back into the hole
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:31 pm

The lightning struck Marluxia, however, it was absorbed into his body, and turned into energy. He sighed and placed a hand on his hip before snapping his fingers. Suddenly, Marluxia began to turn into small particles untill he was completly swept away with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:39 pm

The field is slent as both marluxia and Guts are nowhere to be Guts is paitntly waiting for his chance to strike with a new technique but who knows who will strike first
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Marluxia had the entire terrain to his advantage. He sighed and snapped his fingers, causing a loud echo to go all through out the forest, and suddenly, Marluxia appeared on the ground, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Guts fires a blast of lightning from nowhere on marluxa's left also from behind he throws a small black hole only the size of a grain of sand right at his feet the thing barely has any power to do anything
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Marluxia was stunned by the lightning, and froze up, only to be dragged into the black hole. However, right behind Guts was Marluxia. He had simply created a clone o take his place, and now was behind Guts, his sword only inches away from Guts's back. He pshed forward, leaving no time to waste.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:36 pm

Guts knew marluxia quite wellby nowas e came close he was stuck in place by an electric field generated it seeped into marluxia's body and numbed his nerves so he couldnt move Guts looked at him with a sparking eye "predictable"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Marluxia wasn't the least bit harmed by the electricity. He continued to press forward, but he disappeared and struck at Guts several times, leaving after images in each spot as he swung.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:42 pm

Guts was strucks each time and faded into nothing it was merely a lightning clone ad from behind at his last strike marluxia feels a tap on the shoulder
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Marluxia just simply smirked, and the next thing you know, he turned into his white tiger. The tiger simply growled, and suddenly, a hand came out of the ground, and tapped Guts's foot.

"Nice try."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:49 pm

AS thehand comes out of the ground it taps the igers massve paw and Guts gabs marluxia's hand with coming out of a hole he hadnt left that place yet he started to pull him in
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 pm

When Guts pulled the body out of the ground, it turned out to be Nao. Marluxia was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, an echo could be heard all around the forest.

"Keep trying Guts."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:53 pm

Guts throws nao away "that as cheap two on one eh?" he laughs lightly as the ground around them starts to shake and shudder "time for you to join me in my world"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:55 pm

Marluxia was simply flipping through a book, hidden from plain view. He yawned as the ground started to shake, and suddenly he sunk into a tree as if it were water.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Guts uses his power to transport the part of the forest they are in to his personal realm where every sense as gone from a person not even himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold day to relax (open)
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next