Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A cold day to relax (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marluxia sat ontop of the waterfall, his legs crossed, simply enjoying the fresh air. He kicked his legs listening to music on his iphone, just enjoying the beauty of the scenary and the music itself. He caught sight of a few animals that roamed around the bottom of the waterfall, bu simply ignored them, enjoying his own free time. He laid back and slowly closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep... sorta.

"No work, no problems."

He sighed happily, and moved around a little, making himself comfortable in the cold wind. That was, untill he felt a small drop of water come down on his face. He opened his eyes, and the dark, gloomy clouds covered the bright sun, and rain poured down on him. He simply smiled, and drifted back off to sleep, enjoying the chilly, wet weather.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:24 am

The glass turned to ashes within wenty feet of Nao who did nonthing but laugh at the liger. He then sighed and motioned for Guts to follow him.

"Fine, Marluxia was gonna make me train you anyway."

Nao walked out of the door and into the woods where he waited for Guts.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:35 am

Guts follows nao as does the liger "hw did he over power me i know the weight of my blade and my arm strength are much stronger then his so how did he do it?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Nao sighed and placed his guns up against a tree before pulling is guitar off of his back and playing a short chord. Nao then looked up and chuckled before playing a single note.

"I told you, he's always beeing back. Besides, with his power of gravity, he could make you lighter than a feather, devinstatingly weakining you."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:08 pm

Guts looks at he liger which has sat down lazily watching nao "but he didnt use that power i still had all my weight so how did he over power my blade?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Nao simply chuckled and played one last chord before striking the guitar with his hands, playing a series of chords, which should have made a annoying ringing noise in everyone's ears, excluding Nao.

"I don't have time to dis my brothers strength with you..."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:12 pm

Guts holds one of his ears "that is quite annoying and fine shall we train already then?" at the word train the liger stands up ears perked up waiting for confirmation
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:17 pm

Nao simply smirked and played another note which added to the ringing, making it louder. This should have thrown Guts off balance, giving Nao enough time to continue playing his guitar untill he had summoned enough energy to summon his spirit, a large japanese dragon.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Guts holds his head but doesnt move "thats really annoying ya know" his high tolerance of pain allowed him to throws a small yellow ball at nao's head
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Nao simply chuckled before making the ringing noise even higher and quickly dodged the yellow ball by creating a black hole which sucked the ball in and then disappeared. Nao then made his dragon swoop in and try to attack the liger with a devistating clash from a head on strike from the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Guts grits his teeth and creates a black disk in his hand throwing it at nao it was the same one from earlier no different but he had something planned as for the liger it moved to the sid and lightly batted the dragon's wing as it went by playfully
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:49 pm

When the dragon swooped up, it burst into flames, and rained down as fireballs upon Guts and his liger. Nao had disappeared, but had countered Guts's black hole by shooting a bullet at it which contained a nlack hole of its own. The bullet exploded inside of Guts's black hole and caused it to make a large explosion.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:51 pm

The liger using compact moves easily dodged unlike Guts who used big jumps to get away from the flames he threw another black disk towards nao's dragon and stood still calmly waitig
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:54 pm

The dragon simply let out a loud roar, and opened its mouth creating a large ball of darkness which was sucking in everything on the ground. Suddenly, the large ball of darkness was sent flying towards Guts. It was larger than the dragon itself, making it absorb a large amount of the area.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Guts holds out his right arm and compresses the energy into a thin line and thows it like a spear as it hits the ball of darkness it causes and implosion within itself and the ball causing them to disappear
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:59 pm

The dragon simply roared again before splitting itself into two dragons. One charged at Guts while the other went towards the liger. The dragons both began to glow red, and were rushing at high speeds when Nao had prepared his own trap for Guts and his liger.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 pm

Guts nods a the liger "now" the liger jumps into the air above Guts higher then the dragons and roars downwards causing a wave of what appears to be sound push downward onto everything and then Guts spin and out of his body come the black hole like spear but this time in every direction but only the tip are dangerous
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Right when the liger leapt into the air and roared, Nao shot seven bullets at it, each containing a black hole in it. Once they were within two feet of the liger, they exploded and released black holes all around it. At the sametime, the dragons began to warp together, and once they clashed with Guts's black holes, they exploded.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 pm

The liger calmly looks down at the bullets as Gutsshoots himself with his own lightning which flies out of the ligers eyes causing the black holes to implode to early and merely send the liger to the ground Guts breaths hard he's never had to fight like this it is draining
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Nao simply stepped out of the forest, his dragon the same size as him. He chuckled slightly, and bore an evil smirk on his face before he clapped slowly.

"You still think i'm weak?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Guts nods and grins lightly "yea i do and he agree's" he points to the liger which is calmly licking its fur not watching Guts or nao
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Nao rolled his eyes before leaning against a tree and then started smoking a cigarrette. Nao took a short drag of his cigarrette and blew smoke into the sky before chuckiling slightly.

"Listen to you to, you both know how weak you are. I don't have a scratch, and you both are covered in wounds."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:25 pm

The liger walks over to nao and does a complete turn around in front of him and shows only his fur had gotten dirty "he says you dont wouldnt know i wound unless he himself inflicted upon you" Guts frowns "who you calling a worthless master you mangy cat?!?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:31 pm

Nao spat at the liger and then stepped backwards while his dragon growled at the liger.

"It appears Akane wants to challenge your little kitty. You up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:33 pm

The liger and Guts ignore nao and his dragon as they shout and roar at each other "call me worthless again you stupid cat" the liger reaches up a massive paw and hits Guts in the face Guts jumps and tackles the liger to the ground
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Nao simply yawned and sighed, knowing these two had alot of work before they fought those guys Marluxia called '9 Dragons'. He shook his head in disappointment before Marluxia appeared with a serious expression on his face. He was still in his angel form, making him look all the more dangerous.

"I see taht they have made no progress at all..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold day to relax (open)
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next