Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A cold day to relax (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marluxia sat ontop of the waterfall, his legs crossed, simply enjoying the fresh air. He kicked his legs listening to music on his iphone, just enjoying the beauty of the scenary and the music itself. He caught sight of a few animals that roamed around the bottom of the waterfall, bu simply ignored them, enjoying his own free time. He laid back and slowly closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep... sorta.

"No work, no problems."

He sighed happily, and moved around a little, making himself comfortable in the cold wind. That was, untill he felt a small drop of water come down on his face. He opened his eyes, and the dark, gloomy clouds covered the bright sun, and rain poured down on him. He simply smiled, and drifted back off to sleep, enjoying the chilly, wet weather.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Guts barely moved to the side it was more like a fall then a dodge the nails scraped across his chest armor Guts stumbles and fell against a tree
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Right when Marluxia hit the ground, he had pushed off the ground right before Guts hit the tree, hoping to make his impact with the tree harder with the blow from Marluxia's side.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:57 pm

Guts felt himself slammed into the tree and fell down his stomach wound felt like it was on fire he leaned against the tree sitting downhe couldnt move anymore he was done he thought
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:04 pm

When Marluxia spun backwards and slid along the ground, he growled. Suddenly his white aura surrounded him, and his eyes began to glow red. Suddenly the white tiger created for his energy took form around him, making him reseamble the tiger. He growled one last time before swinging a devistating slash of energy towards Guts.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:19 pm

Guts closes his eye thinking he is about to die and regrets that he couldnt summon the spirit animal but as the wave should have hit him he felt nothing he opened his eye and there in front of him was a Liger it had knocked the blast to the side and sat in front of him protectively "what the? he says quietly
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Marluxia managed to regain control, and suddenly his white tiger appeared next to him. Marluxia stood and raised an eyebrow when he noticed the liger.

"So, this is your spirit.... what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:24 pm

The Liger sat calmly its tail swishing back and forth slowly as it watched marluxia Guts spoke up a bit "thats a liger cross breed between tiger and lion" the Liger sits twice as big as any lion or tiger
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Marluxia nodded before his tiger growled at the liger. It was ready to lash out but Marluxia managed to hold it back with a string of energy. He walked towards Guts, and tried to bandage up his wounds in hopes of the liger not making any foolish moves.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:33 pm

The liger watches marluxia closely and lays beside guts who puts a hand on it smiling slightly throuh the pain his teeth stained red "wonder what its name is" e says quietly before passing out
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:36 pm

Marluxia bandaged up his wounds, and then picked him up and dragged him back to the bar. He set him down on the bed and walked out of the room, the liger staying by Guts every moment. Marluxia shut the door, and waited for Guts to awken.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Guts awoke feeling something wet and rough against his cheek and turns his head to the side to stare into the ligers eyes who had been licking him he cant look away as the liger keeps his gaze calmly
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Marluxia laid on the couch, his white tiger sitting across from him on the floor. Marluxia yawned and stood up and sipped his glass of wine, and then looked at the door to Guts's room.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:44 pm

The liger sniffs at Guts wounds and presses his nose against his body at first Guts went to stop the liger but stopped as the liger turned whit and emitted a huge glow around him as the glow ended Guts was no longer in pain his wounds were heaed he looked at the liger "you did this?" the liger gave himan of course look
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Marluxia petted his white tigers head before Nao stepped inside and looked around. He sa on the couch across from Marluxia, and watched a little television, hoping to find something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:48 pm

Guts came out of the room unwrapping the bandages from around his body "uh annoying things..." he muttered as the liger paced out after him and sat down when he stopped oving
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Nao chuckled when suddenly a small dragon appeared around him, and landed on his shoulder. He chuckled and flipped through the channels untill he came upon a travel channel talking about China.

"They are actually kind of fun."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:05 pm

"bandages are not fun if they dont do anything to help" the liger stares calmly at marluxia and nao and rolls its eyes at Guts
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Nao and Marluxia both chuckled, and then looked over at the liger. Marluxia simply stood up and checked Guts's body searching for anymore wounds. He then looked over at the liger surprised.

"So i see it has mastered the basics."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:13 pm

The liger narrowed his eyes at marluxia as if insulted by the remark Guts looked at his ody "i thought all of the animals could do this"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Marluxia nodded and then placed a hand on Guts's forehead.

"Of course, i said it mastered the basics."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:52 pm

Guts takes marluxia's hand off of him "of course he did he can do anything" as soon s the words leave his mouth Guts feels stupid fo saying them
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Marluxia began to chuckle and then burst out laughing and fell to the ground, laughing so hard he could hardly breathe. Nao, who was sipping his sake, suddenly spit out when he heard Guts and nearly died of laughter aswell.

"You poor man, oh sorry, i mean child. 'Of course he can, he can do anything.'"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Guts snarls lightly the liger stares at the two of them calmly as if to say it can its brings its head up and roars loudly Guts looks at the liger "he wants to train"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:56 am

Marluxia yawned and simply laid back in his chair, however, Nao stood up ready for action.

"I'll train your little liger, and then i'll show it that it can't do everything, just small baby things."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:01 am

The liger hits someones glass of sake with its tail at nao and narrowed its eyes and looked at Guts who stared back for a second "actually its me he wants trained"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold day to relax (open)
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next