Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's recovery (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts brought vixen to an apartment building where he rented a room right away for a month he rushed her in and shut the door he held her close to him as tears threatened to come out of his one eye "vixen im here for you please tell me your ok" he kisses the top of her head gently praying for her to answer him
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:43 am

Guts nods smiling he squeezes her hand gently and starts walking with her "have you thought of any other weapons you may want or se vixen besides the repeating crossbow? maybe a secondary weapon would be useful if the crossbow jams or is damaged insome way"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:50 am

I look at him " a long sword " I say coldly, now as I walk i hold my head up, no longer scared , they took that innocence away, now I grow stronger as dose our child with in me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:53 am

Guts looks at her not wanting to say anthing but he must ask "vixen have you ever fought wth weapons before at all?" he raises an eyebrow with the question and awaits her answer
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:55 am

I look at him "once, the guards let me hold his sword I made some moves and he said I was a natrual " I said then I look down at what is my belly "I have to do something to protect our child"I turn to face him then move to hold him in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:58 am

Guts puts his arms around vixen "i dont want to doubt or question you vixen but please answer me honestly do you truly think you can become proficent with a long sword in the time we have for you to train?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:03 am

I look at him and kiss him gently "we have 4 months "I say "I guess 3 of which I won't be able but if I train hard " I say smiling "I can but try, no not try, I will not have any one harm this child again." she looked into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:05 am

Guts kisses back gently and smiles warmly at vixen he starts walking with her again "thats what i wanted to hear my love now lets go get your weapons" he said as the blacksmith's place came into view
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:10 am

I move with him my hand clutching his tight proud to walk at his side. Son we step into the balck smiths and I look around at the wepons that hang on the walls but I feel something else nausea the heat and seaty smell turns my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:12 am

Guts holds her hand in his gently and notices the weapons he also notices vixen starting to look sickly again he puts her arms around her from behind "are you ok vixen?" he rubs her stomach softly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:16 am

I feel him hold me from behind and rub my stomach "just more sickness I guess I should get use to it."I say taking a deep breath "I guess the heat and ..smell" I say my hand now resting on his "we should make this quick before I actually do throw up" I say feeling the nausea growing.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:18 am

Guts takes his arms from around vixen and grabs a repeating crossbow with several canisters of arrows slinging them into a bag he then buys the best long sword the smith has ever made he comes back to vixen and smiles "we can go now vien"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:24 am

I stand glad to be leaving the smiths even thought I never chose the sword my self I know he would chose well , stepping out the cool air makes me sigh the nausia lessening I once more take hold of him as I see several women watching in our direction. In defiance I turn to him and kiss him with all the passion I can giev him. looking back at the woman with a smirk as if to say , yes he's with me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:28 am

Guts surprised at first by the kiss doesnt kiss back but kisses back soon after and smiles against her lips he almost laughs as she smirks at the women so vixen shall we go back to the inn? or shall we go to the forest o we can train you a bit for today?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:32 am

I look at him and smile "The forest sounds good , I won't have much time before I grow to big and I want to spend most of it with you, trainning " I say then look at the sky "looks like it wil be a warm night , we could just stay there once trainning is out of the way" I sujest moving close to him as I press my body to his.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:52 am

Guts nods "the forest it is then my vixen" he smiles feling hr press her body against his he kisses her lightly and bites her lower lip softly "that sounds like fun vixen" he takes her hand gently and walks towards the forest with her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:02 pm

I feel him in his kiss bite my lip and I sigh pressing my head to his "I feel too may prying eyes around tonight" I say as we walk into the forest "do you know of some where we could start " I ask as I follow him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Guts smiles leading her to clearing surrounded by tall trees some have holes in them others slas marks the ground is torn up this place is where people trained often if they knew of it "this is the place vixen i came here two thousand years ago with friends and people still come here to this day"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:42 pm

I look aeoung and close my eyes I sense the skil and anger that had been brought to this place "I feel it" I say letting go ove his hadn and moving to teh center of the clearing standing I open my eyes and lok at him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:45 pm

Guts brings out the long sword and repeating crossbow and holds them both up one in each hand "which do you wish to try out first vixen? the sword for close range or the crossbow for long range?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:48 pm

I look at his hands and reach for the sword , taking it I feel it slightly heavy in my hands but it slowly feels comfortable , I slide off the cloak to stand in the skirt and shirt , tieing the skirt to look like trousers I stand holding it "ok what is the first lesson" I ask
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Guts stands directly in front of vixen "first i am going to evaluate your skill with a blade vixen" he hits himself in the chest with his thumb "attack me with that sword vixen with everything you have attack me now"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:55 pm

I stand frozen to the spot "I....I can't do that" I say but inside I want to learn then as if something else takes me over I take a step back bringing the sword to my shoulder as if experiamced with a turn like dancing I swing the blade over my head and lundge to him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Guts moves to the side of the strike and then spins behind vixen he then smacks her butt lightly "faster as a woman you will need speed more the power vixen and since your human most non human opponents will have a strength advantage"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:03 pm

I give a small yelp at his smack and move forward turning I lift the sword again this time i move around him my sword brushing him as i rol over him to bring he sword to his neck "like that" I say kissing his neck
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:05 pm

Guts grins at vixen and kisses her lightly "yes that was better now shall we spar or do you wish fo more tutorial like training?" he takes off his massive sword and sets it against a tree knowing he cant use that around vixen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's recovery (P)
Page 7 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next