Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's recovery (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts brought vixen to an apartment building where he rented a room right away for a month he rushed her in and shut the door he held her close to him as tears threatened to come out of his one eye "vixen im here for you please tell me your ok" he kisses the top of her head gently praying for her to answer him
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:41 pm

I start to feel my self drip with my own fluids as he moves his hands on my breasts only adding to the wonderful feeling I have now. "ow guts"I moan at his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:43 pm

Guts thrusts deeply and fast into vixen now as she moans his name he pinches her nipples a bit harder and then rolls them betweens is fingers as he feels her wetness
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:14 am

I can not help my self now a feeling of pure pleasure washing over me as he thrust deep inside me I enjoy the feeling of him both inside me and playing with me , I wonder deep inside what the times will be like when I grow too big or when my time is due for our son to be born would it still be as pleasurable as I feel now. suddenly a burst of sensations washes over me as for the second tile that night I cum, sweat now running down my back as I revel in the contact of his skin against mine
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:33 am

Guts moans vixen's name as he thrusts harder and deeply into vixen as she climaxes on him he juices flowing over him he cannot cotain himself wih another moan of pleasure he thrusts deep inside of vixen again and pushes even deeper till he ca go no more and cums deep inside ofher filling her up sweat runs down his body and onto hers
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:44 am

I lay cradled in his arms exhausted but happy "I think I am exhausted my love"I say breathing hard my arm feels heavy as I run it to hold his head against mine smiling as I feel him breath just as hard.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:46 am

Guts smiles kissing vixen softly as sheholds his head to hers he wraps his arms around her gently and cuddles with her "i too am exhausted vixen" he kisss her softly again
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:50 am

I smile "then let us just relax under the stars " I say with a smile and a sigh my thoughts drift to our son "what do you think he will be like?"I ask softly sliding to sit more comfortable against him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:53 am

Guts smiles "he will be a strong child with hair like yours and your eyes too vixen" he kisses her nose softly "he'll look likea small me and he'll be smart because of you together we'll teach him right and wrong so he will be good also"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:59 am

I smile at the thought "no, he'll have hair like yours soft and brown , who want a boy with lilac hair" I say chuckling feeling a warmth in my heart as I lay with him " but he shall not be an only child" I look at Guts
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:02 am

Guts strokes her hair softly "i would like to ee our child have your hair vixen its a very pretty color" he smiles louvingly at he words and rubs her belly gently "no he shall not be for very long vixen"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:09 am

I smile as he says he shall not be alone for long turning I kiss him and hold him tight against me "you make me feel as if nothing could happen as if this is my world with you and our son in it "I say
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:13 am

Guts kisses her back with passon his body pressed against hers as she holds him tightly "nothing wil ever happen vixen unless it is good for you or our child if so i will make this our world so that we ay live in peace" he smiles
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:19 am

I look back at the village I can just see the lights as they twinkle in the distance " but what of them peace dosen't stay long around them" I say "with there backwards ways and beliefs, it will always be broken" I sigh resting my head against him once more.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:21 am

Guts kisses her softly "if they are broken i will fix them by any means needed" he said in a cold emotionles tone his fry at the villagers still had not subsided if vixen did not need him so mch right now the town would be gone within the hour
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:26 am

I lok at him knowing what anger he holds for what they did and I can not blam him to hurt an unborn child just because of there old ways did not sit right for me, I curl into Guts wanting to be surounded by him my mind not once thinking about that attack slowly i feel sleep take me over an I let a soft yawn leave me not realising the training and the exertion of carrying our child now taking it toll.

"they will not change they are set in their ways" I say softly
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:29 am

Guts puts his arms around vixen tighter and holds her close to his body their hearts beating as one their breath coming together their legs entangled as they cuddle together he smiles and kisses her cheek ever so softly "they will my love i promise"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:37 am

I sigh and smile knowing this time if the nightmare comes he will be there the scars on my back now just faint red marks , a few more days and they will me nothing but silver lines. I give a second yawn my breath hot against his skin but I smile takingin his sent reminding me of why I love him so much his heart beating intime with mine now with a third our son growing with in me , growing stronger each mimet .

"will we do more trainning tomorrow?"I ask my eys now closed and my voice soft showing just how tired I am.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:41 am

Guts strokes her hair softly and starts to hum a very soft sad like tune he smiles at vixen lovingly her breath feels good against his skin "we will train tommorrow and the next day ad long after that if you wish to vixen" he kisses her nose softly "now sleep"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:46 am

I smile as he kisses my nose a soft groan leaves me as I drift into a silent slumber I feel my body become limp and my mind become couded my the sleep "sounds good"I say one last time as I drift into asleep thinking of him and our son.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:49 am

Guts keeps hold of her making sure she is comfortable and not in a bad position to sleep on or their son he smiles rubbing her belly softly before closing his eye and going it a napping doze like he always does now
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:54 am

I wake to the sun warming me moving I give a streach as I have done before but them stop I realise I can not do that with our son inside me and smile instead turning to kiss Guts on his cheek , I feel refreshed after haing the fist night with out the nightmare.
"it seems your touch came into my dreams " I say softly
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:56 am

Guts awakes the second vixen moves his body stretches lightly as she kisses his cheek softly he smiles at her words and carress's her back gently "i am guessing it was a good dream then my vixen" he says playfully
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:00 am

I smile up at him and nod "the best" I say rubbing my hands over his chest 2you me and our son fighting side by side "there was our daugter too, both stronge both hansom and beautiful"I say rubbing against him as I smile
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:03 am

Gts sits up so vixen is within his lap as he hugs her to his chest gently smiling at her dream "that sounds perfect to me my love" he kisses her lips softly and nuzzles her cheek gently
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:07 am

as I sit I fel the nausea rise "ow" I say moving from him to a tree leaning agansit it as I throw up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's recovery (P)
Page 12 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next