Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Yue slowly walked along a huge mountian. IT was lush and villed with vegitation. She walked over and sat in a tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:02 am

I move my hand t her face and smile "do you want me to go one?" I ask seeing the sad look on her face myhnad never moving from her thight.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:03 am

She looked up at her noticing that she had misunderstood the meaning of what happened before hand. She smiled''Yes i would like it"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:10 am

I lean forwad this time the uge is to kiss her , my lips gently touch hers as i feel the uges grow once more inside me, my hand on her thight moving closer to her inner thightas my thumb caresses it.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:13 am

She looks at her wondering what she is going to do and is suprised when she placed her lips on mine. She closesd the distance and lightly pressed ehr's agianst her's and she moaned slightly when she saw where her hand was going.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:17 am

slowly I lay her down on my cloak as I look at her "will you let me" I say softly, I look at her with new eyes new feelings ran threw me and I wanted to explore them with her.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:18 am

She nodded slowly looking up at her" Yes i would...AS long as i can see you again after this. I dont care if it's just as friends or what..." She said it obvously seeming to be her main concern during what has been happening."
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:25 am

I smile down to her "I would like that" I say still smiling "as good freinds" I move my hand to the top of her and slid it down feeling her moving my fingers .
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:26 am

She nods" Alright thats all i care about" Smiles and moans slightly at her contact.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:56 am

I smile down at her "I want to know more about you, and about these feelings" I say my hand pushing open her legs as they slid down pushing her hips open to exploer further.

Last edited by Vixen on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:03 pm

( Ok i would respond but i think there might be a typo considering how you usually rp. Is what you said at the end supposed to be lips( As it says) or hips becuase both are possibe and both need different responses)
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:32 am

She moans slightly at the fealing and smiles down at her" Then learn as much as you want"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:38 am

I let my hands rome gently caressing her inner thigh feeling her hot as I drew close.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:39 am

She moans slightly enjoing every touch of her hands as they carres my inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:46 am

soon I find what I am looking for my fingers playing with her twisting and turning it between them
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:50 am

Moans softly under the touch.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:04 am

I feel her wet again but not from the water my figers explore lower listening and feeling how she moves and reacts to my touch.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:05 am

She starts to moan a bit louder when she gets closer
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:17 am

soon i press my finger at her opening feling the trickle that comes from within her my thumb still rubbing her at teh same time.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:18 am

She moans softly and looks down at her.
(Shit posts have been getting short lol)
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:22 am

I lok up at her wondering if she wants me to go futther I feel her hot against my hand I also feel my own fire rise as I look at her , I feel I want to please her, but am not sure how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:23 am

She looked down at her nodding telling her to go on. She smiles" Turn around and place your legs up here i'll pleasure you to"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:28 am

I look at her and then nod shifting my positon so i am over her slowly my hand strts to move again once more my thumb rolling the small bud between them as this time I slid a finger lower to her opening and then , slowly inside ehr feeling her around it as I move.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:30 am

Smiles slightly moaning at the sudden fealing of her finger entering her. She brought up one of her hand and lightly rubbed around her inner hips.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:39 am

I bit my lip at the feeling of some thing touching me my finger pushing further in as I slip a secon with it slowly moving it around inside her feeling her ,oist insides.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:40 am

She moans slightly feeling the second finger move inside of her. She slowly starts to part her and move a finger inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next