Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Yue slowly walked along a huge mountian. IT was lush and villed with vegitation. She walked over and sat in a tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:45 am

as I feel her do to me as I do to her something draws me down , I sense something take me over pushin her wider with my hands I move down kissing her there as i move my thumb away feeling her against my lips as i roll my tounge over that bud that sends her so moaning.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:46 am

She Whimprs slightly when the thub is broughaway but then moan when she rolls her tounge over the bud"Ohh" She slowly adds a second finger in.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:58 am

as I feel the second finger go in I can't help but give a low grroan and now suck on her bud as i move my fingers slowly in and out of her as she dose to me I feel the same liqued run down my thight as she moves in me.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:00 am

Smiles and moans slightly at the contact. She noticed the change from rolling to sucking on her bud. She starts to move her fingers in and out as well.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:10 am

I begin to like the sensations I am getting and harden my sucking on her at the same time moving deeper into her and rolling my touge around her bud feeling how she becomes wetter and moans as I do this.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:12 am

She moans loudler and smiles starting to move my fingers in and out and slwoly starts licking her nub.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:20 am

I jump as she sucks on me my legs shaking as the natrully fall wide on there own my sucking for a moment took her all in as I stiffle a groan, I taste her liquid and it is sweet to me , sliding out my figers i let my tougne roam to her entrance moving and gently probing her entrance but always returning to that now engoreged bud i have keeping the flow moving between her entrance and her bud now quckening as i wish her to go faster on me..
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:22 am

Yumi moans slightly as she feels the finger leaves her having it replaced by the tounge. She smiled and slowly pulls out her fingers and replaces them with her tounge.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:27 am

soon I find I can not help my self as i push my tounge deep into her tasting her , I feel a sensation of want washing over me , I want to return to her the feelings she gives me now her touge sending a sense of pleasure threw me and I kee moving ever faster now giving in and holding her cheeks tight as I move .
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:29 am

Yumi Moans loudly feeling the tounge darting deep inside of her. Yumi smiles and does the same adding the tounge in deep.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:32 am

I can't help but let out a groan as she too returns my actions I move faster feeling the sensation start to build in me the urge taking me over as I fel our movment become one.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:34 am

Yumi smiles hearing the groan come out from her lips. She's happy that she's making her feel as good as she's making her feal. Smiles and lightly rubs the nub with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:38 am

I feel her rub me with her fingers and once again i can't help groan almost gap with the feling I move and take her between my lips this time letting my teeth rub against her as i feel the uges become stronger I move qucker hoping to bring her to a finish soon for I know mine is building.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:40 am

She moans softly feeling teh senseation rising. She looks over at her speeding up slowly feeling herself getting closer to release.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:50 am

I know move even harder and faster and deper as I feel my self biuld , soon i canit stop my self , my back arches and my head is thrown back , the sensation washes over me again as she moves .
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:52 am

Yumi Screams softly into her pussy. She moans and lets go starting to slowly drip out cum.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:59 am

I fel her become wetter but continuse to move taking all she cane gibve me returning what I had felt waiting ro her to finish.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:00 am

She screams softly and lightly bits onto her clit slowly start to orgasime.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:09 am

I fel her bit down and I can not help I fel the sensations hit me as icauses me to cume to my end yet again this time I cry out feeling it crash over me like wave this new wonderful sensation , I fel a trickle of sweat run down my back.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:10 am

She moans slightly and looks to the side at her" Damn"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:25 am

I breath hard and roll off her to lay exausted beside her , my chest rising and falling my muscles ache but I was now understanding of what if felt like .
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:26 am

Yumi panted tiredly and moved my head up and looked at her'' Learn much?" Smiles softly laughing.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:34 am

I hear her speack and laughed , for the first time I laugh "yes , it was wonderful" I say pulling my legs to me, i shout out at how relaxed I feel but at teh same time exausted "is it alsways like this?" I ask turning onto my side to look at her.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:35 am

Yumi smiles" Depends on wheatehr the person who dies it is good." She laughs and attempts to stand up but fails and falls down on my but laughting slightly" Ooops guess i cant stand"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:45 am

I smile at her trying not to laugh as she lands back on her butt "dose that mean I was good?" I say noting how she was weak as I was .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next