Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Yue slowly walked along a huge mountian. IT was lush and villed with vegitation. She walked over and sat in a tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:46 am

She laughed slightly looking at her" Good would be an understatement" Smiles and slowly gets on her knee's.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:55 am

I lay back on my back looking at the roof of the spring cave slowly i feel slep take hold the heat of teh pool lulling me into slumber.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:57 am

Yue laughs slightly at it. However soon she feels sleep tugging at her consence and decides to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:02 pm

I lay half in a dream state my mind tugging at me to ful drift away but I can't come thing puls at me a nightmare plauging my sleep , men chasing me taring my clothes a bran forced deep into my skin as I toss and turn on the cloak my face distored with pain.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:03 pm

Yue wakes up at her thrasing and looks at her. She ntoiced the look of pain on her face and she rushed over and lightly shook her" Vixen are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:08 am

My eyes open and they are pure lilac and lok off into space, my heart is ponding in my chest.
" Some try to hide some try to cheat but time will show we always will
meet. Try as you might guess my name I promise you'll know when you I
do claim.
" her voice still filled with pain.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:34 pm

Yue looked down at her and shooked her some more" Snap out of it are you ok?" Yue asks worried.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:46 am

I sit bolt up ruight my body shaking as I look at her quickly I stand and move to the cave wall "no, not again" I say resing my head on the stone feeling its roughness against myy skin.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Yue looked at her rather shocked and walks towards her. Although she was shcoked she was not scared. She had faith that her friend would not hurt her" Whats wrong vixen?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:35 pm

I stand my eyes closed as I hear her voice , "I was brought up as a mystic, the wisest said I was the strongest they had " I say turning to face her my eyes looking at her "sometimes I for tell things when i don't want to, i don't want to see these horrible things." my hand hits the wall and keeps hitting it till a trickle of blood runs down y arm.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:20 am

SHe sighs slightly looking at her." THat must suck." She says looking down at hte ground then at her arm" becareful though i dont want my friend to die of bloodloss"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:22 am

I slowly slid to the floor sleep once more calling me . "It becomes draining" I say looking up at her ," what did I say?" I ask
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:23 am

She looks down at her rather confused" Huh? What do you mean what did i say. I said i diddnt want my friend to die of bloodloss"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:28 am

I look up at her "no did I say anything before this" I hold up my hand "my words in sleep what were they?" I ask slowly standing and moving to the hot springs , I wince as I plunged my hands into it washing off the blood that had dried against my skin.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:30 am

"Some try to hide some try to cheat but time will show we always will
meet. Try as you might guess my name I promise you'll know when you I
do claim"

" That is what you said." Yue looked at her not sure what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am

I sigh and stop washing "its a riddle who's answer is death" I turn to look at her "who's I don't know , Its possible its some one else's but I felt it "
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:33 am

Yue slowly walked into the springs and sat next to her looking at her." I hope it's not your's. I've rarly get to talk to people and your one of my first friends"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:35 am

I smile at her "I hope its not you , your one of a few I can truly call friend" my hand touches hers , I sense something but it is not death.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:37 am

She looks out towards the wall that is dead ahead of them looking just noticing crystals. THe sight of the crystals reminded her about the crystal that vixen had given her early. She smiled looking over at vixen." Lets go turn that crysatl you gave me into a neckless now?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:41 am

I smile and move with her back to the cloak that is still spread out on the ground behind us , my mind races with the thought of what it meant and for who the riddle was for. I take a piece of twin and wrap it several times around the cyristal till it is secure then moving to her I tie it around her neck "beautiful" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:42 am

Smiles as well looking at it" Thank you. Nobody have ever been this kind to me. Well atleast without asking for something in return..." Sighs looking up at the rock where the sky should nbe.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:44 am

I smile then watch her look up "what's wrong?" I ask my hand touching hers "you have don that twice now , please tell me?" my voice sounding worried
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:46 am

She looked over at her and looked back towards the cealing" Im sorry im still remembering the time i spent in the shops. Bad memmories are hard to get rid of" Smiles sligthly" Atleast now i have friends and a good home"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:48 am

I smile to her "they are easy to remember and hard to forget , but having friends makes it easer " I hold her hand in mine "you are my friend"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:50 am

She smiled" Thats good" She says nodding
(Soryr bout short post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next