Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Yue slowly walked along a huge mountian. IT was lush and villed with vegitation. She walked over and sat in a tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:52 am

I smile to her and then shiver "I think we should dress , unless..."I look at her but I get the feeling she might not be in the mood again for a while.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:54 am

She laughs slightly looking over at her" We can if you want to" Smiles softly.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:02 am

I look at her "only if you want" I say now with a smile as I move closer to her. I touch the stone and it glows for a moment
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:04 am

She smiles" Yea i would like to." Looks at the stone glow" Whoa"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:07 am

I smile "it connects you to me, If it glows means I am happy and not far away"I say my hand moving to her chest gently touching her skin once more.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:23 am

Smiles as well" Then i am happy that your happy" Smiles and holds my hand on her hand as she touches me.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:26 am

I look at her hand on mine "but if it glows red then I am in danger" I say my smile fading slightly "but that won't happen" my smile once more filing my face "you gave me something i shall tresure for always"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:27 am

Smiles slightly and holds her tight" You are the best friend someone could possible have" Smiles looking up at the carvern wall again.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:30 am

I hold her tight "as are you, to me" I say holding her tight
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:31 am

Smiles looking back at her then back and their clothes" So which?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:57 am

I look at her "Witch, what?" I ask seeing her gaze at there clothes
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:58 am

She laughs softly" Eariler you said we could either put our clothes back on or go at it again which do you want" Giggles
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:01 pm

I smile and look at the cloak then back to her drawing closer to her my hand sliping to her waist as I move. I give her a sultry smile.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:05 pm

Blushes slightly" Well i guess that answers my question" Giggles softly and moves my hand behind your back.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:07 pm

I feel her hand on my back and almost right awy I see my nipples become proud from my breats moving close I let them move against hers.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:08 pm

She moans softly at the contact and looks up at her smiling and slightly moves against her.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:13 pm

I feel the contact and the pleasureable sensation it gives my eyes close as she rubs against me , slowely my hand moves to her lower back
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:14 pm

Yue felt the hand move along the back down to the lower back and she holds back a soft moan at the contact.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:19 pm

my othr hand moves to your chest playing with the nipple I find then i lean down taking it in my mouth rolling it between my teeth.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:20 pm

She moans softly at the contact looking down at her. She moves one of her hands up and rests it lightly on her breast and lightly rolls her nipple in between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:21 pm

I close my eyes at the contact she dose feeling the senation of her fingers on my nipple and I can't help give a slight nip to hers.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:22 pm

She moans a bit louder at the contact slowly starts to pinch her nipple softly at first.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm

now I can't help my self I gently push her onto her back kising her from hr neck all the way to her belly and to just above her mound.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:28 pm

She moans rahter loudly at the kisses on the neck and moans softer as teh kisses run down her stomach.(My neck is one of my weak spots.)
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:31 pm

I do not go lower but return to her neck gently kissing it as my hands run up her inner thight , stopping short from touching her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next