Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Yue slowly walked along a huge mountian. IT was lush and villed with vegitation. She walked over and sat in a tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 pm

She moans softly at the contact but slowly gets louder as she kisses her neck. She looks at her as she runs her hand around my thighs not touching me where i need it. She blushes softly.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:36 pm

I look at her as my fingers slide down finding her still et from before slowly i play with hr rubbing her and pintching.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:27 pm

She moans softly at the contact watching her hands slide down my bdoy.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:49 pm

My hands slid between her legs caresing her slick clit rubbing it and rolling it between my fingers as I watch how she reacts as I kiss and nip her nipples.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:50 pm

She lets out a short moan at the contact and continues pinching her nipple slightly.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:56 pm

slowly I groan from her pinching and let a finger slid deep inside her moving to find her spot , rubbing her walls as I move within her.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:57 pm

Moans softly although louder then before loving teh contact and the way her finger moves inside ofher.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:03 am

soon I am moving a second finger deep inside her spreading her wider so I can move to take that bud between my lips.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:00 am

She gasps slightly as she feels the second finger enter her. She looks down at her.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:44 am

I look up at her my eyes shining as I roll her between my lips.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:44 am

She moans softly at the contact.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:57 am

I deepen the contact wanting to bring her to her peak again as I move my fingers faster in her moving my other hand I caress her breast.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:58 am

She moans louder then before" Damn vixen please dont stop" Moans getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:01 pm

I hear her and continue happy she is enjoying what i am doing to her soon my fingers push faster and deeper into her as my tounge playes around her and my lips gently pull at her as I feel her around my figers fgrowing wetter.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:02 pm

She screamed softly at the contact and she starts to drip down onto her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:07 pm

soon it feels as if I am pushing hard it to her as I manage to slip a third finger in spreading her once more as I now suck her clit hard as I dare and rol her nipple threw my thumb and finger.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:08 pm

She screams loudly" OMG IM CUMMING" She starts to cum and orgasimes.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 pm

I feel her cum against my fingers and I gently stop sliding out my fingers and lickin her clean , slolwy i move to face her "good?" I ask with a smile.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:12 pm

She manages as much of a smiles as she can" y..yea" She pants outi.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:14 pm

I smile down at her gently kissing her cheek "I am happy you are pleased" I say now laid next to her.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:16 pm

She smiles softly and looks over at her" Wow...Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:18 pm

I look down at her "I never experianced anything like that befoe , it was pleasing to me too" I smile down at her
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:19 pm

She smiled" Well im happy for that" Looks up at her" I think we should get out of here. It's getting dark."
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:27 pm

I look out of the cave at the setting sun "yes we should" I grab my dress and slip it on waiting for her to dress so I can place my cloak around me once more. I stand with a smile .
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Stands up slowly and places clothes back on. She looks out at the cave" Damn i cant belive the day went by so quickly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next