Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Yue slowly walked along a huge mountian. IT was lush and villed with vegitation. She walked over and sat in a tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:31 am

I smile as I finish placeing my cloak around me "yes it is true that say time flys when your having fun" I say standing with a grin.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:06 am

She giggles softly'' Yea i guess"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:47 am

I smile at her "I guess it is time we head back , but we could stop for food on the way, If you want?"I ask not wanting to brake the freindship just yet.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:48 am

She nodded" Yea sure that sounds fun"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:56 am

I smile and nod "so do you know any good places "I ask her moving the cloak around my neck still smiling at the warm feling I have .
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:57 am

She nodded" yea sure" She walks out and starts climbing down the mountian.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:11 pm

I follow her being careful not to fall over my claock , soon we stan back at the ase "I have to remeber that place , to come back again" I say with a smile to her
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:07 pm

She nods" Yea it's rather calming'' She smiles looking up at they sky" Thanks again"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:44 pm

I look at her "yes very calming" I say now grinning "so what do you want to eat?" I as as we walk back towards town.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:45 pm

She shrugs" i eat anything so up to you"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:53 pm

I look at her "How about that pizza place " I ask moving to walk beside her "I think its open?" I pull the cloak around me as cold wind blows and frown as I look out at the lake "a demon man here shall be, a fulfilment of a prophecy, his heart pure his soul dark, a lock once bound shall unlock." I shiver and turn to look at her
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:54 pm

She nodded at the pizza place comment then had a wtf look on her face when she said the other stuff" Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:58 pm

I look at her and shrug "it happens some times , I am a mystic and some times things happen that I can see before it happens, dose that make sense?" I ask her not quite sure my self what happened.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:40 am

" Explanition makes sense. THe words you said diddnt."
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:59 am

I shake my head "nether to me, they just....happen, I have no control over what is said " I say with a sigh "nor what it means , once said I don't remember"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:01 am

She nods' Yea that would suck...Want to to still get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:03 am

I look at her "why would I not?" I say hearing the rumble from my belly "I am starving" I say with a chuckle and a smile
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:04 am

She giggles softly" Ok i dont care as long as it has fish" She giggles and looks around at all the stores that are in the area.( Neko personality yay lol)
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:06 am

I still chuckle "ok there's a sushi place over there how about that?" I ask motioning across the way. "you do like sushi"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:07 am

She shrugs" Sushi will work for me." Looks over to where she is motioning." Hehe i've been there before. The store owner hates me. Im the reason he took away the all you can eat buffet"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:11 am

I can't help but give a small laugh at what she said "I wondered why." I say" ok Humm pizza with anchovies?"I surest "Im not keen but we could split it"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:12 am

She nods" Yea sure" giggles
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:15 am

I nod and move to a pizza place I had seen , it was clean and friendly and they made good pizza"we'll have one with anchovies"I say smiling as I order. The man moves away looking puzzled.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:17 am

She giggles softly looking around the place. She looks at the man as he walks away.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:22 am

I chuckle "guess he's wondering why the anchovies" I say looking at her and smiling as I think back to the hot springs in the mountain "dose any one know about the spring?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next