Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A nice time (p)(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A nice time (p)(closed) Empty
PostSubject: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Marluxia was walking through the mountains, enjoying the scenary. He was in his human form, so if he came across anyone, he wouldn't have to be called their spirit or saviour. He was sick of those damn titles. He continued to walk on, picking up flowers along the way and smelling them.

"Ah, these smell nice."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:29 pm

lalita was walking around. music blasting from her headphone, which lay around her neck. Work It Harder Make It Better-Do It Faster, Makes Us stronger-More Than Ever Hour After-Our Work Is Never Over the song blasted as lalita danced to it. her blue and black dress swaying and her long light blue hair swung.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syDHNeIywrE
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Marluxia heard faint music from a distanc, and turned around to see a young girl dancing to some music. His eyebrow slightly rose as he watched her dance, and he simply shrugged. He then walked towards the girl, and smiled at her warmly. It was his naural instinct to greet women upon first sight, and maybe flirt a little too, but he simply pretended to be lost.

"Excuse me, do you know where we are? I got lost looking for a friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:37 pm

lalita fell back on her bum. she looked up at the guy and shook her head. "not really" she said her voice soft and shy but blank of emotion. "all i know is that we're on a mountian near sinful city" she said with the same voice as she stood. the jem on her necklace once glowing silver now turned a deep green. (look at moon stone chart)

OOC: lol bum
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:39 pm

Marluxia quickly extended his hand to help her out. H didn't mean to scare the girl, just to ask her a question. He gave her a warm smile, and then introduced himself.

"I'm Marluxia."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:42 pm

lalita took her hand and stood up "my name is lalita, its nice to meet you marluxia" she said dusting off her dress
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:46 pm

Marluxia stood straight up, and chukled slightly. He blocked the bright sun from beaming into his eyes, and remove his long jacket, revealing his muscular hest and his six pack. He then looked down on her, and shrugged.

"Lalita, such a pretty name for a pretty girl. I suppose you live in this city."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:55 pm

lalita jem flashed sky blue but then turned back to a deep green "yep" lalita said as her music changed to her favorite song Still Doll by kanon wakeshima. her jem turning pick as she heard it.

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWUxZ7LIUss
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Marluxia watched as her gem flashed diffrent colors, and tried to keep up before finally just giving up. He then tossed his jacket over his shoulder, and gave her a cocky smile.

"Think you can show me the way back to the city? I'll gladly pay."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:59 pm

"sure sure" she said. her mind fuzzy from the music (music makes her unfocused). "right this way" she smiled a rare smiled and began walking
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:03 pm

Marluxia walked behind her, his eyes focusing on one hing and one thing only. Her 'bum'. He made a slight smirk and then asked her a uestion, his head pounding from the thoughts that ran throguh his head. However, hese thoughts weren't dirty, but rather more focused on what he had left at home.

"I'm a little hungry, how about i buy you dinner when we get there?"

As he said that, he walked up next to her, and then he felt like he was back to his 'old ways' again. He then remembered his favorite game in the orld.

"Have you ever played hit and run?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:07 pm

lalita pressed reply on her mp3 and smiled more, her mind becomeing more fuzzy. "sure, im alittle hungry myself" as she kept walking she looked over at him "ive never even heard of hit and run"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:09 pm

He chuckled and then pretended to not be paying her any mind. Then, he uickly bent over and kissed her gently, and ran a little ahead of her.

"Hit and run, i kiss you, and then if you can catch me, you get a prize."

He winked as he unbuttoned his tight black pants, just to tease and make fun of the situation.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:11 pm

lalita stood there and blinked for a second "i want a prize" she said and started runing after him
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Maluxia knew that if he actually tried, that she'd never catch him, so he simply ran as slow as he could, keeping a very short distance between the two.

"Come on."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:15 pm

lalita ran faster and tackled him "got cha"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:16 pm

He fell to the ground, on purpose, but did so lightly so that neither of them would get dirty. Then he looked at her eyes, and kissed her passionatly, his tongue softly caressing hers.

"I suppose you want your prize now, right?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:20 pm

lalita blushed and grined "yep yep"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Marluxia slid his hand up her dress, and rubbed her panties with his finger.

"Congradulations, you get me."

As he said that, he slid his hand in her panies and rubbed her clit slowly.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:31 pm

lalita moaned but pulled away and looked down
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Marluxia gave her a confused look, and raised his left brow. Then he sat up, and gave her a sentimental look.

"What's wrong? Did i come on too strong?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:36 pm

lalita shook her head "no. its just i promised my girlfriend i'd stop cheating, and she said that if i wanted do a guy i'd have to bring him home so she could join in" she blushed and looked at the ground playing with her fingers
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Marluxia's brow lowered and he smiled warmly. Then he sighed lazily, and nodded his head.

"Well, you did win the game, so, i suppose i wouldn't mind going home with you."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:46 pm

lalita looked at him "really?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:49 pm

He nodded as he leaned back on his elbows. He didn't mind getting more than he bargained for, but hey, to him, free sex was free sex.

"Sure, i don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nice time (p)(closed)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next