Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A nice time (p)(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marluxia was walking through the mountains, enjoying the scenary. He was in his human form, so if he came across anyone, he wouldn't have to be called their spirit or saviour. He was sick of those damn titles. He continued to walk on, picking up flowers along the way and smelling them.

"Ah, these smell nice."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:10 pm

Marluxia sipped his sake and then placed it on the counter. He reached into his pocket and, then pulled out a carton of cigarrettes. He walked into the painting room, and saw Lalita staring out it sadly. He alked behind her, and wrapped his arms around her waist gently.

"She's alright, maybe she stayed at a hotel or something for the night."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:12 pm

"i hope so" she said looking down
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:18 pm

Marluxia snapped his fingers, and suddenly another Marluxia appeared from outside. He knocked on the window, and awaited his orders. The real Marluxia kissed her gently, and then gave her a confidnt smile.

"I'll get my plants to do a little scouting, and maybe find her. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:23 pm

lalita was alittle suprized but nodded "alright"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:28 pm

He then turned her around, and kissed her deeply. His eyes were gentle and soft, and he gave her a caring smile.

"Why don't we play that game again untill she gets here?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:29 pm

lalita smiled and laughed lightly "alright" she kissed his lips and ran out of the room "catch me if you can" she said sticking her tongue out at him
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:42 pm

Right when she stuck her tongue out, Marluxia appeared infront of her, and tapped her on the forehead.

"Too slow."

He chuckled slihtly as he gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:29 pm

lalita gave him a fake pout "cheater"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:33 pm

He chuckled and thanked her for the remark before kissing her gently on the lips.

"I wouldn't call it cheating, i would say it's 'experiance'."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 pm

lalita rolled her eyes "what ever" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:44 pm

Marluxia chuckled slightly before kissing her again and rubbing her openin slowly with his left hand, and took his right hand, and placed her hand in his pants. He smiled warmly, and kissd her on the neck softly, over and over.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:58 pm

lalita moaned lightly and rubbed his manhood
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Marluxia kissed her lightly before sliding one hand onto her breasts, and started to squeeze them tightly.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:41 pm

lalita moaned loudeer and rubbed his manhood faster while holdign it tight
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Marluxia felt her squeeze his cock tight and rub it faster, and he unzipped his pants, and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:11 pm

lalita kisses back, pulling away once to pull off her shirt, but then putting her lips back to his
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Marluxia kissed her back deeply, sliding his hands into her panties, and started to rub her clit with his middle finger. He used his other hand to grope her ass tightly, and then moaned slightly into their kiss.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:24 am

lalita pulled away and moaned, her breath starting to quicken
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:58 am

Marluxia rose an eyebrow when she pulled away, and then sighed.

"Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:09 pm

lalita smiled "n-nothing"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Marluxia -plaed his left hand on his ip, and leaned in on her, his lips barely touching hers. His arm was pressed against the wall for support, so that he wouldn't fall.

"Come now, you can tell me."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:39 pm

lalita blushed slightly "i mean it, it was nothing"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Marluxia simply smiled warmly, and backed away before reaching into his pocket and placing a cigarrette in his mouth. He walked out the door, not bothring to grab his jacket, and sat in front of the house. He lit his cigarrette and blew smoke into the sky before looking at the heavy rain that poured from the skies as if the clouds were crying.

"Another one..."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:58 pm

lalita stood her with an eye brow rasied "ok then..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Marluxia continued to smoke his cigrrette, taking a few short drags before droppin it on the ground and stepping on it. He walked back into the house, still dry, and noticed that Lalita was nowhere to be seen. He simply shrugged before placing the carton of cigarrettes back in his jacket pocket, and started feeling around for something else.

"Don't tell me i lost that one too?"

Last edited by Marluxia on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nice time (p)(closed)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next