Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A nice time (p)(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marluxia was walking through the mountains, enjoying the scenary. He was in his human form, so if he came across anyone, he wouldn't have to be called their spirit or saviour. He was sick of those damn titles. He continued to walk on, picking up flowers along the way and smelling them.

"Ah, these smell nice."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:17 pm

Marluxia felt her come all over his manhood, but didn't even bother to slow down. He felt her warm come slide down his legs, and he simply laid her down, and pulled his manhood out, and started to lick her opening untill all of the come was gone. Then he stuck his tongue eep into her opening, and wiggled it inside, tasting her warm juices.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:18 pm

lalita was panting but still moaning his name
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:24 pm

Marluxia felt himself ready to come, but held it back and started to finger her. He stuck his index and middle finger into her opening, and slowly rotated and moved them around inside of her.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:25 pm

lalita arched her back moaning and started to play with her own breast
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:29 pm

Marluxia simply brought his head up, and took her fingers and sucked on her index finger slowly massaging it with his tongue, still fingering her. Then he finally took his fingers out, and thrusted his manhood back inside, and started to thrust harder and faster, feeling his legs numbing. He then thrusted one last time, and came inside of her, moaning slightly, but continued to suck her finger.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:30 pm

lalita blushed and moaned loudly as she felt him thrust into her and come
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:38 pm

After he came inside of her, he simply started to thrust inward slowly once again. He kissed her deeply, his tongue carressing hers lightly. His left hand rubbed her left leg gently, and his right hand played with her breasts.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:41 pm

lalita moaned, she was loving what he was doing to her, she kissed back deeper
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Marluxia pulled his manhood out of her, and then put her face up to it. He looked down on her with a sentimental smirk, but spoke as if he was craving more.

"I'll make this the best night of your life."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:51 pm

OOC: lol i dont even know what sentimental means

lalita smiled, this being what she does best. and slowly licked up and down his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:58 pm

OOC: Sentimental- caring, loving, etc...,

IG:Marluxia moaned slihtly as he felt her lick his manhood, and he simply took one hand and started to play with her breast. He gave her a warm smile as she continued to lick his manhood.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:10 pm

lalita moaned lightly. she kissed back down and then nibbled her way up him, then lightly circled the tip with her tongue
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Marluxia felt her tongue encircle the tip of his manhood, and he made short ants. He then pushed a strand of hair from his face, and took his index and middle finger, still covered in her come, and sucked on them lightly, licking the come off of them.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 pm

OOC: how big are yo-i mean your charry >>?

lalita slowly rubbed and she licked around the head
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:32 pm

Marluxia chuckled slightly as she licked he head, and then he tilted his head back in pleasure. He moaned softly.

[I'll pm you both answers XD]
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:41 pm

OOC: sweet *cough* i mean ok >>

lalita moves her hands faster and sucked on his head
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Marluxia moaned slightly, and sucked on his left index finger.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:55 pm

lalita looked up at him and slid another 3 inches into her mouth
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:55 pm

Marluxia moaned slightly before pushing her down on it fully. He groaned with pleasure as he looked up at the eiling smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:01 pm

lalita almost gagged but held back and let it slide down her throught
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:09 pm

Marluxia felt her warm tongue massage his manhood as she slowly went farther down onto it. He then felt himself ready to come, but held i back just for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:12 pm

lalita sucked hard, making it so her throught massaged him
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:19 pm

Marluxia came inside of her mouth, shooting out over and over. He smiled warmly and moaned as he did so.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:20 pm

lalita moaned lightly and swollowed it, then licking him clean
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:29 pm

He smirked gently before putting his manhood back in his pants after Lalita licked it clean, and stood up. He left his pants unzipped, and then extended his hand out to help Lalita up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nice time (p)(closed)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next