Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A nice time (p)(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marluxia was walking through the mountains, enjoying the scenary. He was in his human form, so if he came across anyone, he wouldn't have to be called their spirit or saviour. He was sick of those damn titles. He continued to walk on, picking up flowers along the way and smelling them.

"Ah, these smell nice."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:51 pm

lalita smiled and hugged him, kissing him roughly "thanks"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:55 pm

He kissed her back, and shrugged his shoulders. He picked her up ith one hand and stood up himself. He set her on his shoulder, and held her with one arm, so she wouldn't lose balance.

"Just tell me the way, and we will be there in a flash."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:57 pm

"its that house right there" she said pointing to the only house with a lime green roof
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:59 pm

He ran towards the house, trying to run at normal speed so he ouldn't drop her. When he reached the house, he knocked on the door, and set Lalita down.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:08 pm

lalita just opened the door and walked in "kiki, are you home" she called out
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:10 pm

Marluxia walked in behind her, looking around the house. He heard Lalita call out someone named Kiki, and simply leaned up against the wall, his jacket still over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:19 pm

"hmmm i guess shes not home" lalita smiled
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Marluxia ighed and then turned owards the door.

"Fine, i suppose i should go then. Too bad, i realy wanted to give you your prize.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:21 pm

lalita giggled and grabed his arm "if she's not here then its her fault" she smiled "so now i want my prize"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Marluxia chuckled and kissed her deeply. Then he shut the door behind them.

"You sure?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:59 pm

lalita kissed back "hehe yep" she smiled and took his hand and walked to the bedroom
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Marluxia gave her a warm smile before kissing her deeply, unill he finally laid down on top of her, his hand sliding down to her opening, his other hand playing with her breasts.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:21 pm

lalita moaned and kissed back just as deeply
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:26 pm

Marluxia slid his hand into her underwear, and rubbed her clit with his middle fingr, still kissing her deeply. He then used his free hand to pull out his manhood, and lifted her dress off.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:31 pm

lalita moaned little more and let him slid off the dress
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:36 pm

He pushed a strand of hair from out front of his left eye, which seemed to glow slightly, and gave her a warm smile before thrusting his manhood into her opening with great force. He chuckled slightly, and started to thrust quickly, licking her breasts at the sametime.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:44 pm

lalita arched her back and moaned loudly
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:46 pm

Marluxia thrusted faster, his hips rubbing against her inner thigh gently massaging them. He kissed her passionaly and wrestled her tongue with his, playing with her nipples by twisting and rubbing them.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:50 pm

lalita kissed back roughtly, playing with his tongue. she moaned his name loudly
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:52 pm

He chuckled and smiled sadisticly as he thrusted into her harder, hearing the clapping sound that was made everytime he pushed inward. He kissed her deeply, entwinning his tongue wih hers, and whispered her name into their kis softly.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:00 pm

OOC: o.o damn your good

lalita moaned more and ran her hands through his hair. "oooo god marluxia" she moaned
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:06 pm

He chuckled slightly before lifting her up ontop of him, and thrusted upwards and made her hop on his manhood. He kissed her passionately before licking her from her lips back to her breasts. His hands groped and slapped her ass, and his manhood grew slightly larger than it already was inside of her.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:09 pm

lalita's moaning grew louder and louder. she was already feeling her climax comeing on but held it back, not wanting this to end.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:13 pm

He pulled his head from off of her breasts, and kissed her gently, thrusting faster inside of her, making his manhood go deeper into her warm opening. He kissed her deeply, and spoke inbetween their kiss.

"Go ahead, this won't end for a while, trust me."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:15 pm

lalita moaned, almost scream, as she came hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nice time (p)(closed)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next