Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A nice time (p)(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marluxia was walking through the mountains, enjoying the scenary. He was in his human form, so if he came across anyone, he wouldn't have to be called their spirit or saviour. He was sick of those damn titles. He continued to walk on, picking up flowers along the way and smelling them.

"Ah, these smell nice."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:36 pm

lalita smiled and took his and getting up
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:38 pm

He kissed her gently, and then removed a strand of hair from her face.

"Your beautiful, to bad Kiki got to you before i did. I'd love to do this again sometime though."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:39 pm

lalita blushed brightly "t-thank you, and we could do it agian" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Marluxia kissed her again before walking out of the room, and picking up his jacket. He slid it onto his body, and zipped it back up, and placed his boots and pants back on.

"I'll see you around town soon. But just incase, how about a number?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:48 pm

"im sure" she said, thinking about how he seemed to try and rush to get out of there, "here" she said handing it to him
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:55 pm

He took the number and placed it in his pocket when he suddenly remembered something very important...

"Mind if i crash here for the night? I'm sorta.... lost."

He looked out the window and noticed it was getting dark and it poured down raining.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:44 am

"sure, it fine" she said as she walked into another room
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:48 am

Marluxia sat leaned against the counter before reaching into his jacket and pulling out a bottle of wine. He sipped the wine lightly, before looking around. It seemed like a nice, snuggly home.

"Nice place."

After he said that, he reached into his pocket and put some earphones in his ears and listened to a little music.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:04 am

"thanks" she said turning into a room filled with paintings
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:06 am

When he heard her reply, he jumped a little, but pretended not to be surprised. he simply pressed the play icon on his phone, and started to listen to his music. H leaned back up on the counter and closed his eyes slowly enjoying the music.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:08 am

lalita grabed some paints and started paining on a blank canvouse
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:11 am

Marluxia walked over o see her start painting, and then noticed all of the other paintings.

"Your good, really good."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:14 am

"thanks" she said focused
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:16 am

Marluxia placed his gloves back on his hand, and examined a few of the paintings before turning back to Lalita, and looking at what she was painting.

"What are you painting now?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:34 am

"the city"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:36 am

Marluxia raised his eyebrows in impreession at how well she painted the city, and he walked towards the door.

"I suppose i should give you sometime to concentrate."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:38 am

lalita nodded "ok but could you do me a favor" she asked, still looking at her painting
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:46 am

He turned back to look at her lazily, and nodded. He placed both his hands in his pockets, and gave her an uninterested look.

"Shoot."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:47 am

"could to go to my room and get me some clothes" she said, and shivered slightly, sence she was still naked
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:53 am

He pulled off his jacket revealing his muscular chest and stomach, again, and wrapped his coat around her and nodded.

"Sure."

He walked out of the room, and into her room and started looking for something for her to wear.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:55 am

lalita smiled and snuggled into the cout, and finished her painting
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:58 am

Marluxia walked back in, and handed her the clothing.

"Keep the coat just in case."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:00 pm

lalita smiled and pulled on the clothes "thanks"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:03 pm

He walked out of the room, and leaned back up against the counter, and sipped is sake. He started listening to his music again, and bobbed his head to the beat slowly.

"I wonder if this kiki person will be coming tonight."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:05 pm

lalita walked to a large window and looked out it sadly "please be alright kiki" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice time (p)(closed)   A nice time (p)(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nice time (p)(closed)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next